+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

peardroppop

Apr 24, 2015
Same here with me. My wife is in canada and im in pakistan. I have also provided schedule A and medical. My sponsorship approved on 21st April 2017 but still my file is at Mississauga and has not been transfered to LVO yet.
When u called to CIC what they said to you?
When I called CIC my husband asked directly whether the file was in London or Mississauga and they said it was still in Mississauga.

Yhasan786

Jun 26, 2017
Hi,
Do you have your account linked?did you recieve it in gc key? Or email on email address?
Thanks
Good Morning,

I just received an email saying that our application has been sent to London. What is an estimate of the processing time from there and what can they request from this stage?

Thank you in advance

Rosa Rose

Jun 21, 2017
Hello,

i am a may applicant and my file has been transferred to the local visa office, but i did it get the medical request yet. As per the posts on the thread, people got the medical request before the file has been transferred to the local visa office. Should i be concerned?

Please advise.
Mine too. It has been sent to Singapore office and still not asked for medical yet. But i have uploded PCC and background A done.

dhvanixox

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
Guys, I updated our google sheet with VO based summary. To keep the information reliable and accurate, please go to your details in the sheet and make sure all the details including the "Visa Office" is correct.

Please enter Principal Applicant's Visa Office only after you got your AOR2. Until then keep it Unknown.
Please do not enter Mississauga or Ottawa, unless you got your AOR2 from those there.
Thanks.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dJsaLvHra4173xPfRwZbXo73hsxoXaLSJ5-tcm7qnJI/edit?usp=sharing
I want to add my data in June spreadsheet. But I see no open space to add my info. Can you or someone please add a row there for me. Thanks!

ambermae18

Jul 31, 2017
Hi,
Do you have your account linked?did you recieve it in gc key? Or email on email address?
Thanks
I do have the account linked and we recieved the email to the SA through email. I am concerned though as I used an outdated (2016)form for the schedule A and in the document where it asks for addresses I put the date Jul 2017 but did not X the ongoing box. Are those reasons for refussal?

Thank you :)

veritasium

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
I think you just uploaded them but didn't submit. To submit your uploaded documents you have to click on next and then electronically sing then press finish and you will see the massage you successfully submit your documents
The documents were signed. When I go under View Submitted Application, I can see the file names. Also the "required by" dates have disappeared. However, the main application details table, it says your action is required.

finkol

May 11, 2017
hey guys,

here is my status for my wife sponsorship.
- Submitted application in early may
- got on SA
- Request for medical exam was received in late may
- completed medical check in jun 22rd
- notified of 'medical exam passed' on Jun 28th

after 'medical exam passed' message, i have not received anything for more than month.
no request for Schedule A or Police records... no notification about my file being transferred to Visa Office..

Should i be concerned???
is anyone experiencing the same? or has anyone experienced the same situation as me?

Thanks In advance.

Rdelmundo0207

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
May, 29 2017
AOR Received.
June, 26 2017
File Transfer...
July, 18 2017
Med's Request
July, 17 2017
Med's Done....
July, 18 2017
Passport Req..
Soon!
VISA ISSUED...
Soon!
LANDED..........
Soon!
May applicant here. May naambunan nba ng PPR mga kbbyan? Kaka inip mag antay medical Recieved pdn kay ecas at d pdn started ang BGC.

Reactions: Belgiandank

Zuky

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-07-2017
Med's Request
12-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
21-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2018
LANDED..........
??
Anyone have any experience with the Warsaw Visa Office that they could share? Recent processing times, issues, etc.

They also sent us (the PA) a weird email on August 5th saying "This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by CIC on May 1st, 2017". May 1st is the date that Mississauga received our application, but this email is signed "Embassy of Canada, Visa Section... Warsaw Poland". On ECAS it says "We began processing your application on August 4th", and a CIC call centre agent confirmed for me that the file is in Warsaw.

As the sponsor I did get an email recently saying they're transferring our file to Warsaw, but I don't understand why the date in the email from Warsaw is the date CIC first received our application. We got confirmation that it was received on May 1st long ago; why use that date in this email?

Also, is that email AOR2? I saw in another thread someone copy/pasted their AOR2 and it was different from mine. Theirs included stuff about paying if you haven't already, whereas mine just has a couple headings like "When should I contact CIC", "When will CIC contact me", "How do I check the status of my application", etc. I'm thinking maybe all VO's send a slightly different email so I wanted to check if anyone else has been through WVO.

We already submitted our Schedule A, Medical (passed), and Police Certificate.

If anyone is in the same boat or has any insight, let me know!

sangam44

May 24, 2017
Anyone have any experience with the Warsaw Visa Office that they could share? Recent processing times, issues, etc.

They also sent us (the PA) a weird email on August 5th saying "This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by CIC on May 1st, 2017". May 1st is the date that Mississauga received our application, but this email is signed "Embassy of Canada, Visa Section... Warsaw Poland". On ECAS it says "We began processing your application on August 4th", and a CIC call centre agent confirmed for me that the file is in Warsaw.

As the sponsor I did get an email recently saying they're transferring our file to Warsaw, but I don't understand why the date in the email from Warsaw is the date CIC first received our application. We got confirmation that it was received on May 1st long ago; why use that date in this email?

Also, is that email AOR2? I saw in another thread someone copy/pasted their AOR2 and it was different from mine. Theirs included stuff about paying if you haven't already, whereas mine just has a couple headings like "When should I contact CIC", "When will CIC contact me", "How do I check the status of my application", etc. I'm thinking maybe all VO's send a slightly different email so I wanted to check if anyone else has been through WVO.

We already submitted our Schedule A, Medical (passed), and Police Certificate.

If anyone is in the same boat or has any insight, let me know!

yup thats AOR2