+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

SoniAZ

Apr 17, 2017
I know this is not the relevant forum for this post . But no ones replying me on the TRV forum .

I got my biometrics request for TRV . We have applied for immigration as well .

Does anyone know whats the Next step

nbhagat

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Doc's Request.
22-06-2017 uploaded on 23-06-2017
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
File Transfer...
19-07-2017 and AOR2 25-07-2017
Med's Request
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
26-06-2017 passed on 29-06-2017
I got AOR 2 on July 25. Also, the Status for the docs (GCKey) has changed from "Documents you have provided been uploaded" to " Documents are being reviewed".

Reactions: Belgiandank

karthik.andhamil

Jun 19, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
FAM
I know this is not the relevant forum for this post . But no ones replying me on the TRV forum .

I got my biometrics request for TRV . We have applied for immigration as well .

Does anyone know whats the Next step
You gotta be bit more specific. By Immigration, do u mean "Sponsorship"?
By TRV, do u mean "Visitor Visa"? FYI, Student, Worker everything comes under TRV.
And Biometric request is country specific I think. It's not common for everybody.
Next step in the sense? in Sponsorship? or in TRV?

vjms1992

Jul 25, 2017
I (Sponsor) received an email saying our file is transferred to NDVO, when will principal applicant receive confirmation? And how long will it take to process after that? Our bcg says not applicable, when does that change to in process?

SoniAZ

Apr 17, 2017
Yes by immigration I meant spousal sponsorship .

They send a biometric request for the TRV.
TRV is a temporary resident visa . We thought we might get it quicker than the immigration .

I want to ask whats the next step in getting a TRV ?

We have 2 applications now , one for the sponsorship and the other one for the TRV.

You gotta be bit more specific. By Immigration, do u mean "Sponsorship"?
By TRV, do u mean "Visitor Visa"? FYI, Student, Worker everything comes under TRV.
And Biometric request is country specific I think. It's not common for everybody.
Next step in the sense? in Sponsorship? or in TRV?
s m

karthik.andhamil

Jun 19, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
FAM
Yes by immigration I meant spousal sponsorship .

They send a biometric request for the TRV.
TRV is a temporary resident visa . We thought we might get it quicker than the immigration .

I want to ask whats the next step in getting a TRV ?

We have 2 applications now , one for the sponsorship and the other one for the TRV.

s m
Again, Biometric request is not for everybody. Atleast in our case not. My wife is in India. I think Nee Delhi office do not request Biometric. This month starting we applied for TRV (Visitor Visa) and they called her for an interview. And it didn't go as we hoped.

Reactions: SoniAZ

SoniAZ

Apr 17, 2017
Sorry to hear that .

Again, Biometric request is not for everybody. Atleast in our case not. My wife is in India. I think Nee Delhi office do not request Biometric. This month starting we applied for TRV (Visitor Visa) and they called her cfor an interview. And it didn't go as we hoped.

KP1988

Jul 14, 2017
Hello guys! I have a question if someone can help. I sent my schedule A form via web form on 18 July and today I got massage in my gc account to upload pcc and schedule A. Should I upload it or not? Plz help thanks

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Hello guys! I have a question if someone can help. I sent my schedule A form via web form on 18 July and today I got massage in my gc account to upload pcc and schedule A. Should I upload it or not? Plz help thanks
Yes. You should upload them in gckey account.

Reactions: KP1988