+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

kelownabc

Feb 24, 2010
Question about the numbers of family members when linking application to GC-key. Please help!!

Wife sponsor husband with a Canadian child. (Wife is PR giving birth in Canada, the child is holding a Canadian passport)

In this case, should I put down 2 or 3? and why?

Tory

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Question about the numbers of family members when linking application to GC-key. Please help!!

Wife sponsor husband with a Canadian child. (Wife is PR giving birth in Canada, the child is holding a Canadian passport)

In this case, should I put down 2 or 3? and why?

kghayesh

Jul 3, 2012
Just for an update...

I received a letter via post mail (which took almost a month to arrive) a request for schedule A and police certificate.. ( I was waiting for Aor 1 but I haven't received) I got the request 2 days ago July 12, exactly 2 months since they received my application.. On the same day, my husband received a mail on sponsohip approval... I only had 3 working days to work on my documents as they wanted it in their office by July 17, 2017...

Now I can't link my account, I already tried 50 times I guess but no luck, so I just have it scanned (with my signature on it) and send it to my husband so he can just print it out and send it from there.. I hope it would be OK....

Until now, I still haven't able to link my account, I already had few gckey accounts and all are blocked now for failed attempts.. :(:(:(
This is strange! Did they refer to an application number on that letter? You might want to call them and ask how did that happen!

cookie1234

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
Doc's Request.
xxxx
AOR Received.
xxxx
File Transfer...
xxxx
Med's Request
xxxx
Med's Done....
xxxx
Interview........
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Just for an update...

I received a letter via post mail (which took almost a month to arrive) a request for schedule A and police certificate.. ( I was waiting for Aor 1 but I haven't received) I got the request 2 days ago July 12, exactly 2 months since they received my application.. On the same day, my husband received a mail on sponsohip approval... I only had 3 working days to work on my documents as they wanted it in their office by July 17, 2017...

Now I can't link my account, I already tried 50 times I guess but no luck, so I just have it scanned (with my signature on it) and send it to my husband so he can just print it out and send it from there.. I hope it would be OK....

Until now, I still haven't able to link my account, I already had few gckey accounts and all are blocked now for failed attempts.. :(:(:(
This is odd. Maybe you can call cic to tell them that and ask what to do next ?
Also I don't understand why they sent you a mail instead of e-mail ? Did you provide any ?

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
its nit mentioned anything on the req letter.
All requested documents/information must be submitted within the timeframes specified above (formatted as “year/month/day”). If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available. No other reminder will be sent to you. If you fail to provide the requested information, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information that we have which may result in the refusal of your application for permanent residence. Should this occur, no further consideration will be given to your request for permanent residence unless a new application, including fees, is submitted.

Sincerely,

Case Processing Centre Mississauga
I assume you got a pdf file with the document request right? there is a section 'additional information for required documents' and it says how to upload the document.

al256

Jul 3, 2017
Me again wondering what the huge delay in SA is about -
I submitted my Schedule A a month ago but it still says "Your Action Is Required" under Details.
Actually this morning it changed to "Updated" but after clicking "Check status and messages" it returned to "Your Action is Required".
Normal?

25may2k7_applicant

Jul 14, 2017
Islamabad
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-10-2017
Hello! I'm a May 25th 2k17 applicant and had a medical few days back.In my x-ray they found some sort of symptoms of tb though the doc said its negligble but since canadian immigration has strict rules regarding tb etc so they might ask for a re-medical later.Hence doc asked me to come for sputum test.
Did anyone else also go thru the same situtaion? And what if my suptum test comes positive? Looking forward to hear from you guys soon. Thanks

Dani92

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017
Hey guys, My husband got the sponsor approval today, good news for us !!!! Now waiting to start the process with my app, immigration just received the Schedule A today, so waiting for the next step. ECAS still showing medical results have been received since we got the AOR1. Waiting as well to hear about it passed.

Question: I want to change my visa office in the spreadsheet but it doesn't let me, it says Mississauga but it's Colombia. How can I do it ?

Last edited:
Reactions: jptskt

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hey guys, My husband got the sponsor approval today, good news for us !!!! Now waiting to start the process with my app, immigration just received the Schedule A today, so waiting for the next step. ECAS still showing medical results have been received since we got the AOR1. Waiting as well to hear about it passed.

Question: I want to change my visa office but it doesn't let me, it says Mississauga but it's Colombia. How can I do it ?
All files are sent initially to CPC Mississauga. From there, they will be transferred to a Visa Office for processing which is usually determined by the applicant's home country, but you have no control over the matter. :)