+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

visa_k

Aug 6, 2017
Hello,

i am a may applicant and my file has been transferred to the local visa office, but i did it get the medical request yet. As per the posts on the thread, people got the medical request before the file has been transferred to the local visa office. Should i be concerned?

Please advise.

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Your application is in process is on tne 3rd line and medical is recieved on the 4th line.
The reason fir asking
They mess up the order .. thats ok .. my hubbys is messed up too but they hv dates attached .. thats what counts ..

Reactions: Tory

sp121212

Apr 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
May 24, 2017
Doc's Request.
July 21, 2017
AOR Received.
June 28, 2017
File Transfer...
Aug 2, 2017
Med's Request
June 30, 2017
Med's Done....
July 10, 2017
Passport Req..
28-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2018
Guy's need your advice,
I recieved file transfer letter from CPC missisagua that my wifes file was transferred to NDVO on 20th July. There were quite a few who recieved the same day, now i see a few have revieved their AOR2 on the 1st but my wife has not yet recieved her AOR2. Ecas shows in progress for her.
Should I be concerned that AOR2 has not yet been recieved.
hey tell your wife to check her junk mail for the AOR2. ours went there and it was from NDVO too!

Noorananzh

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Hi I m May applicant my wife did the medical exam without x ray because of her pregnancy. On e case still says application recived may 26 . It is not in process yet and the file is not transferred yet . Do you think they will not process the application or transfer the file until she do the x ray or they gana process it and transfer the file to LOcal visa office???
Any body experience pregnancy processing???

peardroppop

Apr 24, 2015
It's all gone quiet for me - apart from my ecas changing on 14 July to say my medical results had been received I've had nothing. As far as I know my app is still in Canada. There are a few of us seem to be in the same boat so trying not to get concerned... yet..!
Yes my husband is in the exact same situation to this after medical and police background checks going through he has not heard anything. We have phoned up CIC the application as far as we know is still in Mississauga and has not been transferred to the London visa office, and he has not received his AOR2 yet, which is what we are waiting for. Also in the same boat trying not to get concerned.. yet!

Reactions: caromaline

peardroppop

Apr 24, 2015
Schedule A and PCC provided. Medical done as well and Sponsor Approved too. But file is still at Mississauga and I don't know why they are not transferring to LVO?
We are in the exact same boat as this, we have called CIC and it's still in the same status medical and police backgrounds are done and sponsor approved. But the file is still in Mississauga. Have no idea why they are not transferring to LVO as well.

Last edited:

Tory

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Hello,

i am a may applicant and my file has been transferred to the local visa office, but i did it get the medical request yet. As per the posts on the thread, people got the medical request before the file has been transferred to the local visa office. Should i be concerned?

Please advise.
Didu recieve the AOR2, how did u know its already transferred.

visa_k

Aug 6, 2017
Didu recieve the AOR2, how did u know its already transferred.
Hi Tory,
I got an email from Mississauga office that the file has been transferred to Singapore. Prior to that, the sponsorship approval email has been received as well.

My ECAS shows that they will let me know if medical is required.

Please advise.

Tory

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Hi Tory,
I got an email from Mississauga office that the file has been transferred to Singapore. Prior to that, the sponsorship approval email has been received as well.

Please advise.
Thanks for the reply, you could write yo your VO and inquire why yiu ha

Tory

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Hi Tory,

Please advise.
Kindly write to your VO and ask them why request gir medicals have been delayed.

ahsan512

Aug 31, 2016
Sialkot, Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-03-2017
Doc's Request.
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
File Transfer...
26-09-2017
Med's Request
21-04-2017
Med's Done....
27-04-2017
Passport Req..
14-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
LANDED..........
05-12-2017
We are in the exact same boat as this, we have called CIC and it's still in the same status medical and police backgrounds are done and sponsor approved. But the file is still in Mississauga. Have no idea why they are not transferring to LVO as well.
They have requested Schedule A Form from you?

Where are you from?