+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

may 2017 intake

Nony15

Apr 26, 2017
Applied on 21 march! Classes starting on 1st may ! Still processing at chd office ! How much more time ?

Brindha

Apr 26, 2017
I applied on 22nd March and my application is still being processed at bangalore office. On 24th of April I got a mail to submit fee payment proof and I had done the same on 25th. Fee payment was not open by the time I applied for visa so I couldnt do by then!

My classes begin on May 1 and I am really worried about visa now! :(

kirtisundar

Jul 5, 2012
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
Applied on 14 th March and still processing at bangalore office. no progress since 6 weeks. worried about joining on 1st may. :(

Brindha

Apr 26, 2017
kirtisundar said:
Applied on 14 th March and still processing at bangalore office. no progress since 6 weeks. worried about joining on 1st may. :(
Hey Kirti,

I asked at VFS chennai regarding the delay in processing and they told this time it is taking more time than expected for everyone! They told me to contact the university and inform the situation. Which university are you going to attend?

kirtisundar

Jul 5, 2012
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
Brindha said:
Hey Kirti,

I asked at VFS chennai regarding the delay in processing and they told this time it is taking more time than expected for everyone! They told me to contact the university and inform the situation. Which university are you going to attend?
Hi Brindha Thanks for the reply. I have already informed my University regarding the delay. I am going to University of waterloo. What about you?

Brindha

Apr 26, 2017
kirtisundar said:
Hi Brindha Thanks for the reply. I have already informed my University regarding the delay. I am going to University of waterloo. What about you?
Hey wow! :) me too! ECE in University of Waterloo. You got any reply from the university?

dian935

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Guyana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2017
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
28-02-2017
Med's Request
13-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2017
Guys I applied on Feb 24th & got my approval email today. Just hang in there :) :)

Jaishkumar

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
dian935 said:
Guys I applied on Feb 24th & got my approval email today. Just hang in there :) :)
Congratulations bro
I have applied on 9th March hopefully my visa also on the way ....And get soon

modyrose

Mar 23, 2017
Any updates on your visas guys?
Does anyone know if Consulates issue visas after classes have started? My classes start on the 1st of May and I don't know what to do. I applied at VFS Chandigarh under the SPP category on March 23rd. Do visas automatically get rejected if classes have started?

So anxious

mandeep62

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
modyrose said:
Does anyone know if Consulates issue visas after classes have started? My classes start on the 1st of May and I don't know what to do. I applied at VFS Chandigarh under the SPP category on March 23rd. Do visas automatically get rejected if classes have started?

So anxious
Your visa will be stamped. You will just have to defer your course for the next session and get a new offer letter from the college. Once you land in Canada, present your new offer letter and explain the reason and obtain your study permit.

ratish17

Apr 27, 2017
modyrose said:

So anxious
You just ask your consutant to send a mail to college regarding the visa delay. the college will provide extension for the classes to be start later, extension provided is of 10-12 days.

kirtisundar

Jul 5, 2012
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
Brindha said:
Hey wow! :) me too! ECE in University of Waterloo. You got any reply from the university?
Wow...its great to know about you. My class is on monday so planning for online for first week. if further delay may shift to plan-B --Sept intake. what about you? By the way you are from which place and what is your background? my whatsapp no is 9439538164.

Brindha

Apr 26, 2017
modyrose said:

So anxious
You can send a mail to your course co-ordinator and explain them the situation. They will give 7-10 days time for you to join. Meanwhile you will get your visa. Don't worry much.