+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

may 2017 intake

madhukarr

May 6, 2017
Hi,

I have applied on 5th of April and yesterday nite i got message saying my passport has been dispatched but i did not received any mail from CIC. Did any one got visa like with out mail.

Please update here

pb11

Apr 24, 2017
Toronto
madhukarr said:
Hi,

I have applied on 5th of April and yesterday nite i got message saying my passport has been dispatched but i did not received any mail from CIC. Did got visa like with out mail.
There are 3 scenarios to your case.

1. If the application if filled by your agent then your agent is likely to get a mail regarding your passport.

2. If you applied yourself then and still you hadn't get mail that's because these days lot of students are not getting mail regarding their applications due to heavy rush and some other reason for particular.

3. You will receive mail within 3 days of your passport dispatch date.

Hope this info help you.

PS: If you found something worth please press good beneath my name for rating :)

enahmat

Apr 25, 2017
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Med's Done....
22-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2017
I applied online for a study permit on February 23. I haven't got my VISA yet, even after more than 2 months. I see that many people who applied after me, even some of those who applied in April have got their visas. When I inquired, they said due to exceptionally large volumes of applications it is taking a long time to process and In the interests of fairness, applications are processed in the order in which they are received. My status shows that I have passed the medical exam, I don't have to submit additional documents, no interview and no fingerprints needed. If that is the case, I don't know what's taking them so long to take a decision on my application.

Anyway, congratulations to those who got their VISAs. All the best for your studies.

harleenharry

Nov 18, 2016
madhukarr said:
Hi,

I have applied on 5th of April and yesterday nite i got message saying my passport has been dispatched but i did not received any mail from CIC. Did any one got visa like with out mail.

Please update here
Yes no need to worry.neither me nor my agents received any mail..but i got my visa on 4th

kakaludhiana

Apr 21, 2017
enahmat said:
I applied online for a study permit on February 23. I haven't got my VISA yet, even after more than 2 months. I see that many people who applied after me, even some of those who applied in April have got their visas. When I inquired, they said due to exceptionally large volumes of applications it is taking a long time to process and In the interests of fairness, applications are processed in the order in which they are received. My status shows that I have passed the medical exam, I don't have to submit additional documents, no interview and no fingerprints needed. If that is the case, I don't know what's taking them so long to take a decision on my application.

Anyway, congratulations to those who got their VISAs. All the best for your studies.
hi sorry to hear ....which university u applied for ?

enahmat

Apr 25, 2017
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Med's Done....
22-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2017
kakaludhiana said:
hi sorry to hear ....which university u applied for ?
I applied to the University of Waterloo for PhD program. May 2017 intake, Physics and Astronomy department.

pb11

Apr 24, 2017
Toronto
Hi ALL

my visa got rejected and they says other reason as usual. so can any one help me for i want to apply for next intake and i hear that now IELTS should be 6.5 is that true. I dont know what to do. Please give your suggestion or mail me to this id madhukarreddy.madhu6@gmail.com.
thanks
Sorry to hear that...

Please share your academics and ielts score so that I can assist you better on this.

And when did you applied and got refused?

nykson

Apr 26, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have submitted my Visa application on 30th March.I received request for medical on 1st May and I completed it on 4th May. I contacted the hospital and they told me that they have already send the report to the embassy on 8th May.

Do you guys have any idea how long embassy will take to process the visa after the medical ?

pc15

Apr 27, 2017
Hi Guys,
Please help. I got letter of acceptance via mail, any my college writes me to start processing for visa. I am planning to apply online. i wonder if the visa office would ask to produce original letter of acceptance. i am very confused. please share your experiences.

pb11

Apr 24, 2017
Toronto
Hi Guys,
Please help. I got letter of acceptance via mail, any my college writes me to start processing for visa. I am planning to apply online. i wonder if the visa office would ask to produce original letter of acceptance. i am very confused. please share your experiences.
No, they won't ask you for that.. you can attach a colored or black &white copy or printed version of the offer letter...

Are you going to apply on your own or you have some agent to work.