+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2017 Citizenship Applicants

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
Congratulations mickey!. I hope I get my test invite soon too. All the best with the test and keep us posted on the oath timeline.
Your theory will soon be put to the test
Sure dear. As I predicted before that we are late in getting test invites but after that we will get oath sooner than others because back ground check has already been done.

And yes I am confident Missisauga office is moving now so sooner or later all of us will get test invites who haven't received yet. Keep checking your email and ecas . I got test invite by email and my ecas still not showing that test invitation has been sent.

Reactions: Tgum23

AmPal

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got invitation to appear to take oath on Nov. 25th. Got email and e-cas status updated on Friday, Nov. 10. Waiting for letter.
Note* - CIC sometimes schedules events on Saturdays and Sundays

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
Got invitation to appear to take oath on Nov. 25th. Got email and e-cas status updated on Friday, Nov. 10. Waiting for letter.
Note* - CIC sometimes schedules events on Saturdays and Sundays
Tell me one thing,on your test day, did officer tell you when you will get oath ? thx

catharines

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Hi
Can some one advise on my doubt...
Is my daughter (9 years old) physical presence also required after our (parents) test?
You don't have to unless you have someone who can stay with her in the reception area during the test. She doesn't need to be there for anything even the oath ceremony unless you would like her to be present.

bluebell17

May 17, 2017
For the test do you have to have the original proof of language cert, or just a copy? We only needed a copy for the application so wondering if a copy will suffice to bring on the day of the test or if we need to bring the originals.

CanadianSoonToBe

Mar 8, 2017
Mississauga
For the test do you have to have the original proof of language cert, or just a copy? We only needed a copy for the application so wondering if a copy will suffice to bring on the day of the test or if we need to bring the originals.
For the test day you must take all originals and a copy, although they never asked for language proofs that day, they only asked for the originals for all my IDs. I just took everything just in case.

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017
For the test day you must take all originals and a copy, although they never asked for language proofs that day, they only asked for the originals for all my IDs. I just took everything just in case.
I was asked to show them the original documents from University as my language proof.