+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2017 Citizenship Applicants

Jun 6, 2017
Hello again..

Don't see my name added in the spreadsheet. Please add me in..
Unfortunately, the few of us who have the ability to make changes to the sheet are not allowed to make changes to row 69 and below, so we cannot add you. You need to wait for @Ghost13 to either add you or give the rest of us permission to do so.

Reactions: bigben3

swapno

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
Hi, Do I need to put 'NA' or 'N/A' where it is not applicable. or it doesn't matter for any format ('NA' vs 'N/A'). Any suggestion? Thanks.

I found in the instruction guide as below:
Be complete and accurate
Complete all sections. If a section does not apply to you, write “Not Applicable” or “NA”. If your application is incomplete it may be returned to you and this will delay the processing of your application.

Last edited:

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
Hi, Do I need to put 'NA' or 'N/A' where it is not applicable. or it doesn't matter for any format ('NA' vs 'N/A'). Any suggestion? Thanks.

I found in the instruction guide as below:
Be complete and accurate
Complete all sections. If a section does not apply to you, write “Not Applicable” or “NA”. If your application is incomplete it may be returned to you and this will delay the processing of your application.
kinda ridiculous :) but you better write N/A

Though in reality it doesn't matter if you write N/A or N.A or write NOT APPLICABLE