+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2017 Citizenship Applicants

user3000

Mar 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi nono.. May i ask you wats going on with this person's application. His time line says he did get AOR on 1 May, Did he get AOR or not ? whats going on..

and in process since 9 may ?
I'm an April applicant, received AOR and in process since May 9, waiting for test invite. I just called the Call Center to see if they can provide further information on the processing and test invite timeline, but they don't have any information other than my application was in process.

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
I'm waiting for the Test invite, the agent said he can't give any information about the processing until the normal processing time 12 months completed.
buddy just wait you will get test invite..haste makes waste

if you really want to know wats happening with your application, order your ATIP notes..they will tell you inside picture..i dont know if they are called ATIPnotes or GCMS but some thing like that

but i suggest you better wait....

nonoo

Jan 23, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06th Dec 2011
AOR Received.
28th Feb 2012
Med's Request
18th Sept 2012
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2012 Displayed on Ecas 17th Nov 2012
Interview........
DM 18th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
15th March 2013
Hi nono.. May i ask you wats going on with this person's application. His time line says he did get AOR on 1 May, Did he get AOR or not ? whats going on..

Oh really , but I don't see User3000 on the spreadsheet anywhere? he/she said he hasn't received AOR .

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
I'm an April applicant, received AOR and in process since May 9, waiting for test invite. I just called the Call Center to see if they can provide further information on the processing and test invite timeline, but they don't have any information other than my application was in process.
just wait bud, it would be ok :) dont panic,,, give it atleast a month , if not order notes as i suggested

user3000

Mar 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Sorry I didn't ask about the AOR timeline, but the automated message mentioned that they are still processing the applications received up until May 17th.

nonoo

Jan 23, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06th Dec 2011
AOR Received.
28th Feb 2012
Med's Request
18th Sept 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
DM 18th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
15th March 2013
I'm waiting for the Test invite, the agent said he can't give any information about the processing until the normal processing time 12 months completed.
Oh ok my bad , I thought you haven't received your AOR yet.

nonoo

Jan 23, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06th Dec 2011
AOR Received.
28th Feb 2012
Med's Request
18th Sept 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
DM 18th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
15th March 2013
I just checked, my application status is "In Process" since yesterday YAY :)

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
I dont see that N/A guy , Mr. Q Shahzad who broke the news that without N/A applications getting returned.

Where is him ? The guy vanished after spreading panic here...huh
Hey what was the panic he spread? Just curios to know. Did you put N/A in all the not required filed where there were just Yes and No which were not applicable. I have left few blank... hope they dont return because of that.

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
Hey what was the panic he spread? Just curios to know. Did you put N/A in all the not required filed where there were just Yes and No which were not applicable. I have left few blank... hope they dont return because of that.
Buddy dont worry at all.. this N/A bullshit is not important...i dint put N/A in many fields..still got AOR and many other applicants did the same and got AORs

this guy spread roumors that his child application got returned bcz he dint put N/A but he dint clarify..he then vanished and no update where is him...

Reactions: nash_avatar

bigben3

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Finally. ..got my AOR this morning. .

Please update the spreadsheet. .

App sent -May 15
App Received - May 18
Days applied with - 1467
Location - Edmonton
App type - Single
AOR received - June 30

Hello again..

Don't see my name added in the spreadsheet. Please add me in..

nash_avatar

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Brampton , Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Buffalo , USA
App. Filed.......
23 Nov 2011
Passport Req..
12/12/12
VISA ISSUED...
19/12/2012
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
Buddy dont worry at all.. this N/A bullshit is not important...i dint put N/A in many fields..still got AOR and many other applicants did the same and got AORs

this guy spread roumors that his child application got returned bcz he dint put N/A but he dint clarify..he then vanished and no update where is him...
So correct. I got scared because i didnt put N/A. no need to worry about N/A part anymore. Be positive and you will get positive results.

Reactions: mickey_mouse

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
I just checked, my application status is "In Process" since yesterday YAY :)

Thanks for letting me know... Appreciate your reply... Its a waiting game now for us to get the AOR as I am June applicant.