+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2017 Citizenship Applicants

sukdeep

Jun 12, 2017
CIC please have some mercy on applicants whose applications reached middle of May...:). Atleast inform them that their application reached in order..

Last edited:

mahsak2003

Jul 17, 2015
Hello Guys,
I am eligible to apply for citizenship, unfortunately my original passport is not valid since sep 2014. there are no Iranian embassy here and I never applied for renewal. I worked here always all my T4 available. I was on maternity leave for one year. I explained it in my application and I mentioned that I can provide them with my medical doctor visits record. I also got EI during that time. Do you think if this explanation is enough? I am now working too. any suggestion?

tameraq

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC please have some mercy on applicants whose applications reached middle of May...:). Atleast inform them that their application reached in order..
I called CIC today and the message on the phone is still the same 'only applications received by May 17th are being processed' (wait time to talk to someone was 31mins so I didn't wait).

So I guess our applications are being processed while they are still inside the envelopes.

Reactions: sukdeep

sukdeep

Jun 12, 2017
I called CIC today and the message on the phone is still the same 'only applications received by May 17th are being processed' (wait time to talk to someone was 31mins so I didn't wait).

So I guess our applications are being processed while they are still inside the envelopes.
:):) haha. We are special... Applications processed inside envelops..

Jay729

Star Member
Jan 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did someone just deleted the May spreadsheet? can't find it!

inhinyeronina

Star Member
Jun 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2013
AOR Received.
16-03-2013
File Transfer...
02-04-2013
Med's Done....
07-12-2012
Passport Req..
03-09-2013

We just have to wait. Calling them will not speed up our applications. I'd worry if i haven't received any correspondence from them in months.

Horizon13

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Thanks. can you tell me what is the email address that CIC used to send AOR. i want to add it to my contacts to make sure that it doesn't go to junk mail.
The e-mail from CIC says: "Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “@cic.gc.ca” or “@international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered."

Reactions: tameraq

mahsak2003

Jul 17, 2015
could you please help me with my below question?
Hello Guys,
I am eligible to apply for citizenship, unfortunately my original passport is not valid since sep 2014. there are no Iranian embassy here and I never applied for renewal. I worked here always all my T4 available. I was on maternity leave for one year. I explained it in my application and I mentioned that I can provide them with my medical doctor visits record. I also got EI during that time. Do you think if this explanation is enough? I am now working too. any suggestion?