+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2017 Citizenship Applicants

Loco

May 25, 2017
I bought already a very good book called pass the Canadian citizenship test from Indigo. it focuses on important point that will be covered by by the test.

Reactions: Bargeld

Abby_88

Jun 10, 2017
Hi Ghost13,

Kindly add me in the MAY applicants list and also provide me access to the applicants list:
my email address: toronto92star@gmail.com

Thanks

Citizenship application sent: MAY 23
Application Delivered: MAY 26
AOR: waiting
App type: single
Physical presence days: 1503

Reactions: Ghost13

Ameer Algwafi

Star Member
May 15, 2011
SUDAN
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12- 2006
Doc's Request.
02-02- 2007
IELTS Request
07-01- 2009
Med's Request
16 -06 -2010
Med's Done....
02-08-2010
Interview........
W
Passport Req..
16-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
19-05-2011
LANDED..........
27 - 06 -2011 Alhamdellah
Hello Folks
I just wonder I had my Ph.D. certificate from Lancaster University- United Kingdom obtained 2001.. is this enough as a language proof. I am planning to send them a copy of the certificate.....
Waiting for your responses..
Thank you

Bargeld

Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
AOR Received.
14-07-2011
File Transfer...
05-07-2011
Passport Req..
06-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2011
LANDED..........
20-10-2011
I bought already a very good book called pass the Canadian citizenship test from Indigo. it focuses on important point that will be covered by by the test.
Will check this out, thanks for the info.

tameraq

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Folks
I just wonder I had my Ph.D. certificate from Lancaster University- United Kingdom obtained 2001.. is this enough as a language proof. I am planning to send them a copy of the certificate.....
Waiting for your responses..
Thank you
When I applied I went to a community center in Mississauga that helps new immigrants apply for citizenship they go thru your application and make sure everything is in order. I have the same situation I have a masters degree from California state University (2003) and I included a copy of the diploma only. so the agent asked me to include a copy of the transcripts too as my application could be returned because of that so i told her that according to their requirement sheet it doesn't show that i need to provide both so she said I know that they need both! so i included both (certificate & transcripts) just in case. I hope this helps.

Ameer Algwafi

Star Member
May 15, 2011
SUDAN
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12- 2006
Doc's Request.
02-02- 2007
IELTS Request
07-01- 2009
Med's Request
16 -06 -2010
Med's Done....
02-08-2010
Interview........
W
Passport Req..
16-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
19-05-2011
LANDED..........
27 - 06 -2011 Alhamdellah
When I applied I went to a community center in Mississauga that helps new immigrants apply for citizenship they go thru your application and make sure everything is in order. I have the same situation I have a masters degree from California state University (2003) and I included a copy of the diploma only. so the agent asked me to include a copy of the transcripts too as my application could be returned because of that so i told her that according to their requirement sheet it doesn't show that i need to provide both so she said I know that they need both! so i included both (certificate & transcripts) just in case. I hope this helps.
Thank you so much tameraq

In my case I did the Ph.D. by research ...NO TRANSCRIPT ...The only document I had is THE CERTIFICATE.....I just don't know whether it works or not. The guidelines says Certificate among other things.

tameraq

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you so much tameraq

In my case I did the Ph.D. by research ...NO TRANSCRIPT ...The only document I had is THE CERTIFICATE.....I just don't know whether it works or not. The guidelines says Certificate among other things.
Where did you complete you masters or Bachelors degree from? you can use those certificates with transcripts if the program was in english and the transcripts and certificate were in english as well.

Reactions: Ameer Algwafi

sukdeep

Jun 12, 2017
My application was received on May 12 by CIC, as per Courier tracking. I am from Calgary.
I have not received my AOR yet :(. Is anyone in the same boat ?

tameraq

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My application was received on May 12 by CIC, as per Courier tracking. I am from Calgary.
there is no criteria on how ppl receive AOR's as you can see it is not according to first come first processed. you can see on the sheet that some ppl have application received by CIC May 1st and still no AOR while others CIC received date May 23rd and have received their AOR already. so be patient and as long as you don't get your application returned in the mail then you're good. and I have seen some applications on previous months that have been really delayed in the beginning but then have accelerated to over pass other applications that were doing really good.

my Application received May 15th and no AOR yet (Mississauga).

soul2017

Apr 29, 2017
I am in the same boat . My application was received on may 8th and still no AOR . Really don't know what's going on