MAY 2017 Citizenship Applicants

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
KT_2017 said:
i see...mostly its for verification of entry/exit even though i m sure of my dates...
i submitted my request on March 22. it comes by regular mail, correct? is there a place for us to check for an update on this?

im from calgary.
yes by regular mail....i give you an email to enquire, if you submitted on march 22 you sh0uld have gotten by now...did you apply correctly and attached your PR card...??

CBSA-ASFC_ATIP-AIPRP@cbsa-asfc.gc.ca
ATIP-AIPRP@cbsa-asfc.gc.ca

when i applied i got an email after few days that they got my request

here that email looked like

2nd email

Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)
Access to Information and Privacy Division

Your reference number (if you had provided one to us):

Thank you for submitting your request with the CBSA. This message confirms its receipt. Your new, permanent CBSA file number is: P-XXXX-XXXXX which replaces your original file number XXXXXX-XXXXX

This number replaces the temporary tracking number you received when you initially submitted your request online.

The CBSA responds to every new request as soon as possible. The legislated timeframe for responding to requests is 30 calendar days. The Access to Information Act and the Privacy Act permits an institution to extend this time limit in some situations. Should the time limit to respond to your request be extended, you will be notified in writing.

When complete, it usually takes another five (5) to ten (10) working days for the packages to reach requestors by mail. Delays sometimes occur. If your package is not delivered following this timeframe please contact the ATI office for further assistance.

Telephone: 343-291-7021
Email: ATIP-AIPRP@cbsa-asfc.gc.ca

First email

Thank you for contacting the Access to Information and Privacy Division of the Canada Border Services Agency.

Please be advised that we are currently experiencing higher than normal volume of requests for Traveller History Reports (dates of entry into Canada).

If you have not yet made a request but wish to submit one, please see the Access to Information and Privacy section on the Canada Border Services Agency website for information on how to submit a request under the Access to Information Act or the Privacy Act. If you wish to submit your request on-line, please visit the Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) Online Request web site. If you have already submitted a request, it is not necessary to re-apply online.

For all other inquiries, please allow 3 business days for us to provide a response to your e-mail.

Version française *** The English version precedes ***

Nous vous remercions d'avoir écrit à la Division de l'accès à l'information et de la protection des renseignements personnels de l'Agence des services frontaliers du Canada.

Nous avons reçu un nombre plus élevé qu'à la normale de demandes concernant des rapports sur l'historique de passage (dates d'entrée au Canada).

Si vous ne l'avez pas encore fait, mais prévoyez soumettre une demande en vertu de la Loi sur l'accès à l'information ou la Loi sur la protection des renseignements personnels, veuillez consulter la section sur l'accès à l'information et la protection des renseignements personnels du site Web de l'Agence des services frontaliers du Canada pour savoir comment procéder. Si vous désirez soumettre votre demande en ligne, veuillez visiter le site web Demande d'accès à l'information et de protection des renseignements personnels (AIPRP) en ligne. Si vous avez déjà présenté une demande, il n’est pas nécessaire de la soumettre à nouveau en ligne.

Pour toute autre question, veuillez svp nous allouer trois jours ouvrable pour répondre à votre courriel.

KT_2017

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
mickey_mouse said:
yes by regular mail....i give you an email to enquire, if you submitted on march 22 you sh0uld have gotten by now...did you apply correctly and attached your PR card...??

CBSA-ASFC_ATIP-AIPRP@cbsa-asfc.gc.ca
ATIP-AIPRP@cbsa-asfc.gc.ca

when i applied i got an email after few days that they got my request

here that email looked like

2nd email

Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)
Access to Information and Privacy Division

Your reference number (if you had provided one to us):

Thank you for submitting your request with the CBSA. This message confirms its receipt. Your new, permanent CBSA file number is: P-XXXX-XXXXX which replaces your original file number XXXXXX-XXXXX

This number replaces the temporary tracking number you received when you initially submitted your request online.

The CBSA responds to every new request as soon as possible. The legislated timeframe for responding to requests is 30 calendar days. The Access to Information Act and the Privacy Act permits an institution to extend this time limit in some situations. Should the time limit to respond to your request be extended, you will be notified in writing.

When complete, it usually takes another five (5) to ten (10) working days for the packages to reach requestors by mail. Delays sometimes occur. If your package is not delivered following this timeframe please contact the ATI office for further assistance.

Telephone: 343-291-7021
Email: ATIP-AIPRP@cbsa-asfc.gc.ca

First email

Thank you for contacting the Access to Information and Privacy Division of the Canada Border Services Agency.

Please be advised that we are currently experiencing higher than normal volume of requests for Traveller History Reports (dates of entry into Canada).

If you have not yet made a request but wish to submit one, please see the Access to Information and Privacy section on the Canada Border Services Agency website for information on how to submit a request under the Access to Information Act or the Privacy Act. If you wish to submit your request on-line, please visit the Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) Online Request web site. If you have already submitted a request, it is not necessary to re-apply online.

For all other inquiries, please allow 3 business days for us to provide a response to your e-mail.

Version française *** The English version precedes ***

Nous vous remercions d'avoir écrit à la Division de l'accès à l'information et de la protection des renseignements personnels de l'Agence des services frontaliers du Canada.

Nous avons reçu un nombre plus élevé qu'à la normale de demandes concernant des rapports sur l'historique de passage (dates d'entrée au Canada).

Si vous ne l'avez pas encore fait, mais prévoyez soumettre une demande en vertu de la Loi sur l'accès à l'information ou la Loi sur la protection des renseignements personnels, veuillez consulter la section sur l'accès à l'information et la protection des renseignements personnels du site Web de l'Agence des services frontaliers du Canada pour savoir comment procéder. Si vous désirez soumettre votre demande en ligne, veuillez visiter le site web Demande d'accès à l'information et de protection des renseignements personnels (AIPRP) en ligne. Si vous avez déjà présenté une demande, il n’est pas nécessaire de la soumettre à nouveau en ligne.

Pour toute autre question, veuillez svp nous allouer trois jours ouvrable pour répondre à votre courriel.
i believe i applied correctly, i dont remember about the PR card but if it was asked i would have provided it.

thank you for the email, i just checked and i recieved those confirmation emails as well. i will follow up with them on an update.

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
KT_2017 said:
i believe i applied correctly, i dont remember about the PR card but if it was asked i would have provided it.

thank you for the email, i just checked and i recieved those confirmation emails as well. i will follow up with them on an update.
you need to apply online and atttach your PR card as proof of permanet resident...email them with your case number and wait for answer..i tried calling but no answer..they are too busy or not entertain...

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
KT_2017 said:

try this too

Christine Danis
Junior ATIP Processing Officer
Canada Border Services Agency / Government of Canada
Christine.Danis@cbsa-asfc.gc.ca tel: 343-291-7018 / TTY : 866-335-3237

KT_2017

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
mickey_mouse said:
try this too

Christine Danis
Junior ATIP Processing Officer
Canada Border Services Agency / Government of Canada
Christine.Danis@cbsa-asfc.gc.ca tel: 343-291-7018 / TTY : 866-335-3237
oh thank you for a peron's email ID. I have emailed her. i appreciate your help.

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
KT_2017 said:
oh thank you for a peron's email ID. I have emailed her. i appreciate your help.
but dont expect an early answer, this b i t c h took more than a week to reply ;D

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
KT_2017 said:
lolll.. okk...
yeah too f*** busy or pretend to be..she told me she passed my query to team leader, then no reply

i had to email her twice to get a reply out of her.. :)

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
KT_2017 said:
lolll.. okk...
may i ask you why it took you so long to apply for citizenship...you landed in 2005.. goodness me..if you have kids by that time they shud be 11 years old by now :D

KT_2017

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
mickey_mouse said:
may i ask you why it took you so long to apply for citizenship...you landed in 2005.. goodness me..if you have kids by that time they shud be 11 years old by now :D
i got a reply from her within 5 minutes of sending the email :)

i was a student when i came to canada, then work permit, thn applied for PR, thn had to leave canada for 3 years.... n thn the rules changed on me to reflect 4/6 vs 3/5 which would have been favorable by now..

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
KT_2017 said:
i got a reply from her within 5 minutes of sending the email :)

i was a student when i came to canada, then work permit, thn applied for PR, thn had to leave canada for 3 years.... n thn the rules changed on me to reflect 4/6 vs 3/5 which would have been favorable by now..
wow..thats kool..wat is she saying..?

Sue_Sam

Dec 19, 2011
I have a question, and I really appreciate the answer in advance, DO I HAVE TO SEND Background verifications (security, criminality and immigration)??? IS THIS FROM THE POLICE STATION OR WHERE?

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
Sue_Sam said:
I have a question, and I really appreciate the answer in advance, DO I HAVE TO SEND Background verifications (security, criminality and immigration)??? IS THIS FROM THE POLICE STATION OR WHERE?
you dont have to...they do all verifications themselves ?

are you applying for immigration or citizenship ?

this forum is for citizenship and not immigration