MAY 2017 Citizenship Applicants

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
Dear All,

Will be completing and sending off my Application early next week. Very helpful forum and of immense help.

Lastly, 2 applicants told me that they filed their complete application online - and here i am reading that people are filling out their forms and actually mailing them. Thus want to know if there is in reality an option to fill out your entire application online and submit it online as well.

Thanks
you can online fill online and print but can't submit online...this is for sure...

inhinyeronina

Star Member
Jun 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2013
AOR Received.
16-03-2013
File Transfer...
02-04-2013
Med's Done....
07-12-2012
Passport Req..
03-09-2013
Hello,

Please add my name to the spreadsheet for May applicants.

App submitted: May 23, 2017

I'm from Edmonton.

Thanks

Shaikhzees

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
While filling out the form today, I cam across this text "you must include photocopies of the biographical pages of any passports . . . ."
Am sure this means the Main picture page of the Passport. Correct??

Secondly, this text keeps repeating in the entire form " . .. . . in the past six years immediately before the date of your application or since you became a permanent resident, whichever is more recent"

Now I came to Canada in January 2013 and before that was working and residing in UAE. So what does the above phrase exactly means. Somehow I am not able to comprehend this. Please help me out here.

Thanks in advance to all the contributing members.

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
While filling out the form today, I cam across this text "you must include photocopies of the biographical pages of any passports . . . ."
Am sure this means the Main picture page of the Passport. Correct??
Yes it is the page that has your picture and al your biographical information....gender, DOB....

Secondly, this text keeps repeating in the entire form " . .. . . in the past six years immediately before the date of your application or since you became a permanent resident, whichever is more recent"
Now I came to Canada in January 2013 and before that was working and residing in UAE. So what does the above phrase exactly means. Somehow I am not able to comprehend this. Please help me out here.
When did you become a permanent resident? In 2013 or did you "land" and complete the process before you went to UAE. If you became a PR in 2013 you only go back to 2013. If you became PR before you went to UAE then you go back to that time you became PR.

Spelling19

May 15, 2017
Dear All,

Will be completing and sending off my Application early next week. Very helpful forum and of immense help.

Lastly, 2 applicants told me that they filed their complete application online - and here i am reading that people are filling out their forms and actually mailing them. Thus want to know if there is in reality an option to fill out your entire application online and submit it online as well.

Thanks
Sorry but there's no such thing as applying online for Canadian citizenship. Each applicant should fill-out the application form and send it by mail with the required documents to the Case Processing Center in Sydney, NS. :);)

Reactions: Shaikhzees

Shaikhzees

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
Yes it is the page that has your picture and al your biographical information....gender, DOB....

When did you become a permanent resident? In 2013 or did you "land" and complete the process before you went to UAE. If you became a PR in 2013 you only go back to 2013. If you became PR before you went to UAE then you go back to that time you became PR.
I landed in Jan 2013, completed my family PR status, obtained the PR cards and since then have been here only.

Shaikhzees

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
Sorry but there's no such thing as applying online for Canadian citizenship. Each applicant should fill-out the application form and send it by mail with the required documents to the Case Processing Center in Sydney, NS. :);)
Thanks very much Spelling19!

Shaikhzees

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012

On one of the postings i read somebody translating all the stamps in their passports and sending in with their application.
What was that all about. I didn't came across any such question in the application which requires you to submit all the entry/exit stamps of last 6 years.
All that is required is the copy of the 'biological page' of your passports. Correct??