Med's Done....
12-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-08-2015 IP on the same day
VISA ISSUED...
DM:13-11-2015 Visa Issued:09-11-2015 VOH:17-11-2015
Finally, VOH today for my hubby!! Thank you Lord!!

JamesinCanada

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2015
Doc's Request.
25-11-2015
AOR Received.
25-05-2015
IELTS Request
Batch EMail: 23-10-15
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
DM: 15/2/2016
VISA ISSUED...
COPR: 23/2/2016
LANDED..........
14-03-2016
Just wanted to update:

We were asked for more documents in late October. This is probably because I was waiting on my FBI record. We just sent them in on Thursday, november 12, overnight delivery through courier. As of now my application still says "in process" and that they have received my medical. We sent ours May 15th. Hopefully I'll have more news in the next month or so. We'll see!

Caribou

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
extreme001 said:
You got a second information request email, on which date?
Nov 9. Sent the reply at night. I was waiting on case specific inquiry on whether to repeat medical or not. So that's why I didn't reply email on 1st request right away

ad rasheed

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
hi all, i have applied to sponsor my wife we bith live in L.A. she was studying in montreal before we got married. i am naturalized candaian so now i have sent her sponsorship application we sent our application in may. then we recieved a letter saying that my application as sponsor is approved and that my wif's file is sent to london visa office as she was born in pakistan. today i got an email from london visa office asking some forms

-Updated, signed Schedule A form for yourself.

- Updated, original Pakistan Police Certificate.

- Medical examination; please note that medical instruction forms will be emailed separately.

- Please have your sponsor fully complete a new Sponsor Questionnaire (IMM5540) form.and a police certf of my wife from canada.

we ave to submit them within 30 days otherwise our application will be rejected. plz tell me where to get canadian police certf. in US with finger prints. i have submitted all the forms i dont know why they are questioning?

mbilla

Nov 10, 2015
ad rasheed said:
hi all, i have applied to sponsor my wife we bith live in L.A. she was studying in montreal before we got married. i am naturalized candaian so now i have sent her sponsorship application we sent our application in may. then we recieved a letter saying that my application as sponsor is approved and that my wif's file is sent to london visa office as she was born in pakistan. today i got an email from london visa office asking some forms

-Updated, signed Schedule A form for yourself.

- Medical examination; please note that medical instruction forms will be emailed separately.

- Please have your sponsor fully complete a new Sponsor Questionnaire (IMM5540) form.and a police certf of my wife from canada.

we ave to submit them within 30 days otherwise our application will be rejected. plz tell me where to get canadian police certf. in US with finger prints. i have submitted all the forms i dont know why they are questioning?
could not find how to do this, but this page from cic gives some information.

cic.gc.ca>englis>information>security>police-cert>north-america>canada.asp

replace > with / as the website not allowing to post the link

hillaryh

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 23,2015
AOR Received.
June 3, 2015
File Transfer...
July 6, 2015
Med's Done....
May 3, 2015
LANDED..........
DM- Dec 6, 2015
Last month I received an email from CIC requesting proof that my sponsor lives in Canada and to remind me to pay the fees, send medical ect.
I replied back to the email and attached proof that my husband is residing Canada...

Today I have received another email from CIC (different format than the other email) but asking again for proof that my sponsor is residing in Canada and to send my correspondence to CPC- Ottawa at the address listed at the bottom of the email.

Did anyone else receive ANOTHER email asking for residency proof? Maybe I should include more proof rather than the one I submitted the last time..? Or maybe they didn't receive my reply to the last one? ugh...

Ineffable

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2015
Doc's Request.
October 23, 2015
AOR Received.
June 3, 2015
File Transfer...
July 7, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 21, 2015
Interview........
IP: Oct. 9, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov. 28, 2015
hillaryh said:
Last month I received an email from CIC requesting proof that my sponsor lives in Canada and to remind me to pay the fees, send medical ect.
I replied back to the email and attached proof that my husband is residing Canada...

Today I have received another email from CIC (different format than the other email) but asking again for proof that my sponsor is residing in Canada and to send my correspondence to CPC- Ottawa at the address listed at the bottom of the email.

Did anyone else receive ANOTHER email asking for residency proof? Maybe I should include more proof rather than the one I submitted the last time..?
That's really odd. I had the same email last month. I included a hydro bill, pay stub, employment letter (that I included with the application to begin with) and copy of our lease for my spouse.

hillaryh

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 23,2015
AOR Received.
June 3, 2015
File Transfer...
July 6, 2015
Med's Done....
May 3, 2015
LANDED..........
DM- Dec 6, 2015
Yeah...my thoughts exactly. I'm thinking maybe I just didn't include enough proof? So this time around I will send more documents.

Frustrating because ALL of these documents have been included in our original application.

Now I'm wondering if I should just send these by courier rather than replying to the email.

smoothsailing

May 19, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015
AOR Received.
27-06-2015 Spons Apprvd.: 27-07-2015
File Transfer...
11-08-2015 AOR2
Med's Done....
30-04-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-01-2016
LANDED..........
12-04-2016
The May 2015 Outland spreadsheet is messed up now. The titles row is now at the bottom and lost all its different colours for each column.

camo

Jul 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2015
Doc's Request.
July 21, 2015
AOR Received.
May 15, 2015
File Transfer...
July 15, 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
March 27, 2015
Interview........
--
Passport Req..
November 11, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 25, 2015
hillaryh said:

Did anyone else receive ANOTHER email asking for residency proof? Maybe I should include more proof rather than the one I submitted the last time..? Or maybe they didn't receive my reply to the last one? ugh...
We received email to send more prooves of residency too. We sent bank history, letter of employment, receipt or letter of French/English exams taken at YMCA, we also sent contract of housing, copy of PR, last flight ticket since my husband was living in another country before. Well that's all I think of right now!

hillaryh

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 23,2015
AOR Received.
June 3, 2015
File Transfer...
July 6, 2015
Med's Done....
May 3, 2015
LANDED..........
DM- Dec 6, 2015
Thank you camo! Now I feel reassured that I wasn't the only one ;) I will go ahead and find more proof and send back ASAP!

ad rasheed

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
hi i really need help today i received an e-mail form London visa office which i am pasting here please read and suggest me what to do:

Dear Applicant,

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that your sponsor may not meet the definition of a sponsor per subsections 133(1)(a) and 130(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act 2002 (IRPA), and thus, you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
Subsection 133(1)(a) of the IRPA states (in part) that a sponsorship application shall only be approved by an officer if, on the day on which the application was filed and from that day until the day a decision is made with respect to the application, there is evidence that the sponsor is a sponsor as described in section 130.
Subsection 130(1)(b) states that, subject to subsection (2), a sponsor, for the purpose of sponsoring a foreign national who makes an application for a permanent resident visa as a member of the family class must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident who resides in Canada.
Insufficient documentary evidence has been provided to support that your sponsor either currently resides in Canada or of their intention/efforts to resume residency in Canada should you be granted a permanent resident visa. As a result, I have concerns your sponsor does not meet the requirements to sponsor you.
Before a final decision regarding your eligibility as a member of the family class is made, you are being given a final 30 days to disabuse us of our concerns. The information/documentation you submit must be sufficient to clearly demonstrate that the above definition is/definitions are met. If any documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation in addition to a photocopy of the original document.
If you choose not to respond with additional information within 30 days, I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Please be advised that, in addition to the above, in order for us to continue processing your application, we require the following:

- Updated, signed Schedule A form for yourself.

- Please have your sponsor fully complete a new Sponsor Questionnaire (IMM5540) form.

- Please have your sponsor fully complete a new Schedule A form ensuring full details are included for all sections since the age of 18 years to date.

Please submit the requested documentation/information to us within 30 days including a copy of this email as a cover letter. Please submit all the above documents to us at the same time, quoting your file number (shown in the subject line above) on all correspondence, including on the envelope.

extreme001

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
White Plains, NY
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 19, 2015
AOR Received.
June 11, 2015
File Transfer...
July 27, 2015, IP: October 9, 2015, DM: November 26, 2015
Med's Done....
April 29, 2015
Passport Req..
November 27, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 8, 2015
LANDED..........
January 23, 2016 (YVR Airport)
ad rasheed said:
hi i really need help today i received an e-mail form London visa office which i am pasting here please read and suggest me what to do:

Dear Applicant,

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that your sponsor may not meet the definition of a sponsor per subsections 133(1)(a) and 130(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act 2002 (IRPA), and thus, you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
Subsection 133(1)(a) of the IRPA states (in part) that a sponsorship application shall only be approved by an officer if, on the day on which the application was filed and from that day until the day a decision is made with respect to the application, there is evidence that the sponsor is a sponsor as described in section 130.
Subsection 130(1)(b) states that, subject to subsection (2), a sponsor, for the purpose of sponsoring a foreign national who makes an application for a permanent resident visa as a member of the family class must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident who resides in Canada.
Insufficient documentary evidence has been provided to support that your sponsor either currently resides in Canada or of their intention/efforts to resume residency in Canada should you be granted a permanent resident visa. As a result, I have concerns your sponsor does not meet the requirements to sponsor you.
Before a final decision regarding your eligibility as a member of the family class is made, you are being given a final 30 days to disabuse us of our concerns. The information/documentation you submit must be sufficient to clearly demonstrate that the above definition is/definitions are met. If any documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation in addition to a photocopy of the original document.
If you choose not to respond with additional information within 30 days, I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Please be advised that, in addition to the above, in order for us to continue processing your application, we require the following:

- Updated, signed Schedule A form for yourself.

- Please have your sponsor fully complete a new Sponsor Questionnaire (IMM5540) form.

- Please have your sponsor fully complete a new Schedule A form ensuring full details are included for all sections since the age of 18 years to date.

Please submit the requested documentation/information to us within 30 days including a copy of this email as a cover letter. Please submit all the above documents to us at the same time, quoting your file number (shown in the subject line above) on all correspondence, including on the envelope.
Sorry to hear about these. What kind of "intention to resume residency" documents did you file within your application package?

ad rasheed

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
extreme001 said:
Sorry to hear about these. What kind of "intention to resume residency" documents did you file within your application package?
[/actual

i attached a job letter from a small company. are they thinking i will not going back to canada? what i understand is they think i am unable to sponsor.please help me understand.

extreme001

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
White Plains, NY
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 19, 2015
AOR Received.
June 11, 2015
File Transfer...
July 27, 2015, IP: October 9, 2015, DM: November 26, 2015
Med's Done....
April 29, 2015
Passport Req..
November 27, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 8, 2015
LANDED..........
January 23, 2016 (YVR Airport)
ad rasheed said:
i attached a job letter from a small company. are they thinking i will not going back to canada? what i understand is they think i am unable to sponsor.please help me understand.
You have already given pretty much, a job offer really means something that you are going back.

Is it because some other factors?