+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

may 2015 applicants for citizenship

Munchenxx

Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just back from the test/interview. Very simple and i got 20/20 with no effort. The interview is just chat and check my passport.
then the CO said it is done today and ask me to wait for 2-4 weeks to receive oath invitation.

I'm in Montreal.

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
Munchenxx said:
just back from the test/interview. Very simple and i got 20/20 with no effort. The interview is just chat and check my passport.
then the CO said it is done today and ask me to wait for 2-4 weeks to receive oath invitation.

I'm in Montreal.
Wow easy,Congrats
Did you have a question who is the PM ? If I'm asked tomorrow at my test I will be confused not knowing if Their questions are updated or not

Munchenxx

Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ari5323 said:
Wow easy,Congrats
Did you have a question who is the PM ? If I'm asked tomorrow at my test I will be confused not knowing if Their questions are updated or not
i am not supposed to talk about any content of the test here, but we did confirm with the VO that just answer according to the Discover Canada,no matter what's the result of the current federal vote.
take it easy.

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
Munchenxx said:
we did confirm with the VO that just answer according to the Discover Canada,no matter what's the result of the current federal vote.
take it easy.
the PM stuff is not in the booklet,
Anyhow i will make it sure tomorrow at the test. Thank you though

Destined

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good news: I got my test invitation. Turn me Yellow..
Dear Admin,
I got my Test invitation for 10th November for Calgary location. I tried to modify sheet but it does nto work. can you please update the sheet.

Regards
Destined :)

ari5323 said:

Lego

May 10, 2015
Add another from Calgary

Application Received: May 06, 2015.
AOR: June 23, 2015.
IP: July 30, 2015.
Test Invite: November 06, 2015.

oren said:
Cool, grats! All 3 from Calgary...

@Bigudi, he also asked me about my work but very briefly. Good luck!!

@tritri, congrats on your oath invite for Nov 10th, Vancouver office!!

samreentariq

Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-02-2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Med's Request
06-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
Destined said:
Good news: I got my test invitation. Turn me Yellow..
Dear Admin,
I got my Test invitation for 10th November for Calgary location. I tried to modify sheet but it does nto work. can you please update the sheet.

Regards
Destined :)
Congrats

Bigudi

May 22, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
LANDED..........
08-08-2011
ari5323 said:
Not just that, but the number of seats also changed.

Munchenxx

Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BTW, i finished my test already but in my eCAS it still just shows my case is In Processing: "We started processing your application since xxxxxx。。"

For you folks who obtained DM already, is there any info about the Test Invitation between "we start processing....." line and the DM? Or did it change from "In Processing "
to DM DIRECTLY without any Test invitation info in the eCAS?

Thanks folks!

Munchenxx

Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oren said:
I was never asked about my missing stamps and it wasn't even just a day trip. I think I have 3 missing entry stamps in Canada. My interview was very quick. The interviewer just asked for my passports and went through the list very quickly and just asked that I did some travelling, I said 'sort of' in the US and back home and then he asked me to sign a white paper and told me I got 20/20 and we're done. Then I asked if I did pass the interview, he said yes. They just want to know how well I am with English. Interview was probably just a minute or two.
Exactly the same happened on me , Oren. Teh interview was just 3 minutes checking my passport and ask general questions.. Also i got 20/20 and teh CO said congratulations...

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yep yep so fast hehehe I can't remember if he said congrats to me. And yey congrats!!

Munchenxx said:
Exactly the same happened on me , Oren. Teh interview was just 3 minutes checking my passport and ask general questions.. Also i got 20/20 and teh CO said congratulations...
Yes, I have Line 4 stating Test invite. It was around the time I got my test invite too.

Munchenxx said:
BTW, i finished my test already but in my eCAS it still just shows my case is In Processing: "We started processing your application since xxxxxx。。"

For you folks who obtained DM already, is there any info about the Test Invitation between "we start processing....." line and the DM? Or did it change from "In Processing "
to DM DIRECTLY without any Test invitation info in the eCAS?

Thanks folks!

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
oren said:
Yep yep so fast hehehe I can't remember if he said congrats to me. And yey congrats!!
I am so nervous, lets see hoe fast my test and interview will be..
Wish me luck,
Ari