+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

may 2015 applicants for citizenship

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Check this. Also check your email including the spam folder. Check your bank account if the transaction happened.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/please-helppaid-online-for-citizenship-but-didnt-get-bar-code-and-email-t288069.0.html

toronto201516 said:
Hi,

I paid the fee for my citizenship application online on Thursday (14-May-2015). At the last step, I didnt get any bardcoded receipt with the section to fill my name as mentioned in instructions guide. I only got a simple 'transaction approved' receipt. Please help me to let me know that will i receive the barcoded receipt in email? and when? As i need barcode receipt to send with my citizenship application.

Looking for responses

fsidki

Mar 29, 2015
Guys!

I had received my receipt with Barcode in my email..... Smiley.

Question : What should I write under Client ID? Or where I can find my Client ID...Huh

Thanks
FS.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All

Sorry if this may sound like a dumb question, but i believe that one should ask for a second opinion before doing something on their own. Anyone who has applied to CSBA for ATIP request please outline the procedure (i mean explain the fields on the web forms such as type of records and the Essay portion of the form, please also indicate which id's to send along..., i know it is self explanatory but some fields on the form are tricky, i wonder if they do it on purpose to trip ppl.

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
DodgeCharger said:
Hi All

Sorry if this may sound like a dumb question, but i believe that one should ask for a second opinion before doing something on their own. Anyone who has applied to CSBA for ATIP request please outline the procedure (i mean explain the fields on the web forms such as type of records and the Essay portion of the form, please also indicate which id's to send along..., i know it is self explanatory but some fields on the form are tricky, i wonder if they do it on purpose to trip ppl.
I got that report , but it doesn't make any sense to apply now if you're applying in May , because they take full month to answer

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanx jassi, i have already applied, only reason i am trying to get those records is because when i entered canada from vacation i forgot to have passport stamped by the agent, since there was machine entry system at the time. So i have no records of the entry on my passport when i came in.

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
DodgeCharger said:
thanx jassi, i have already applied, only reason i am trying to get those records is because when i entered canada from vacation i forgot to have passport stamped by the agent, since there was machine entry system at the time. So i have no records of the entry on my passport when i came in.
You don't need stamps on passport , when you swipe your card They know when you were back. If you know the dates , stamps don't matter

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
DodgeCharger said:
how sure are you about that jassi?
100% I got that report , and they have the entries on that. But no stamps on passport

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanx jassi, do i need the report since you got it too! do u wanna tell me why do u have it? and the officer on the day of the test what if they ask me why the stamps are missing?

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
DodgeCharger said:
thanx jassi, do i need the report since you got it too! do u wanna tell me why do u have it? and the officer on the day of the test what if they ask me why the stamps are missing?
He will not , because he will have your report with your application. Because if you remember if clicked yes on cbsa report. I have the report because I wasn't sure of couple of dates. Don't want file to return because of that.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
DodgeCharger said:
When you scan your PR card at the automatic kiosk at the airport, it makes an entry into CBSA system.
Usually passports are not stamped when you come back to Canada and use the automatic kiosks (applies to PR holders and canadian citizens)

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
couple of February applicants have already given test. they only taking two three months now i guess ?

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nice. So they emailed it again to you?

Your PR card client ID #.

fsidki said:
Guys!

I had received my receipt with Barcode in my email..... Smiley.

Question : What should I write under Client ID? Or where I can find my Client ID...Huh

Thanks
FS.

rachiy

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2012
AOR Received.
12-09-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-01-2013
LANDED..........
29-01-2013
jassi_cool1980 said:
couple of February applicants have already given test. they only taking two three months now i guess ?
Do you know which local office their files were processed at?
That is so fast!

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
rachiy said:
Do you know which local office their files were processed at?
That is so fast!
One is from Montreal and another from Vancouver