Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
AOR Received.
12-06-2014
Med's Request
04-12-2014
Med's Done....
06-12-2014 (uploaded to EMed on Dec. 20)
Hello Folks,

I received my GCMS notes. Everything seems to be in order.

Here are some highlights from the notes:
Application Received: 2014/05/08

Type: Eligibility CEC
Version: 2013-01
Status Date: December 2014

Type: RCMP Screening
Status: No Reportable Trace (My Note: I did not submit RCMP with application and did not receive a request)
Status Updated Date: June 2014

Type: Medical
Status: Passed (My Note: My ECAS status shows Application Received and Medical Received. No mention of Application in progress)
Status Updated Date: December 2014

Item: RPRF
Status: Received (My Note: I paid upfront soon after medical)

Relevant Portions of Case Notes:
CEC 2013 . I have analysed this application.... and make following recommendations. FOSS/GCMScheck: No Adverse info. Current valid status in Canada. Work Experience: CEC qualifying perios is from xx to xx in 0, A or B occupation. Employment letter dated xx confirms dates of employment, position title and a salary of xx per year. LOE/Supporting Docs appear to match lead statement and a substantial number of main duties under the NOC code selected. Both a T4 and NOA from 2013 show reported earnings of xxx. Additional Notes: PA's LMO WP was for same NOC code. LANGUAGE: CELPIP submitted - Applicant meets bencharks for work epxeirence at this level. RCMP: No reportable trace. - Police Certificates: No reportable trace. Medicals - Medicals initiated for all applications requested documents / action: all medicals generated in GCMS or awaiting results. RECOMMENDATION: Appears to Meet requirements

My Note: Last Notes update date is Deceber 2014, same date when Medical Request was sent. Seems like no more Notes after that even though the sections before note show RPRF received and medical passed etc. I am still waiting for Passport request. Also, the ECAS status still shows 1. Application Received 2. Medical received. And has been saying that since December. Seems like the application hasn't been touched since January.

adipadi

Star Member
Nov 17, 2013
Folks, a couple of questions:-

1. When CIC sent emails requesting PCC, some people have been given 90 days to submit the documents, while others have been given only 60 days. Is there any reason why different timelines are given? Does anyone know?

2. If my spouse is in India at the time we receive the MR entry, are there any complications if I do my medicals in Canada and she does it from India?

Thanks!

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SimonSez said:
Hello Folks,

Status: No Reportable Trace (My Note: I did not submit RCMP with application and did not receive a request)

Status: Passed (My Note: My ECAS status shows Application Received and Medical Received. No mention of Application in progress)

CEC 2013 . I have analysed this application.... and make following recommendations. FOSS/GCMScheck: No Adverse info. Current valid status in Canada. Work Experience: CEC qualifying perios is from xx to xx in 0, A or B occupation. Employment letter dated xx confirms dates of employment, position title and a salary of xx per year. LOE/Supporting Docs appear to match lead statement and a substantial number of main duties under the NOC code selected. Both a T4 and NOA from 2013 show reported earnings of xxx. Additional Notes: PA's LMO WP was for same NOC code. LANGUAGE: CELPIP submitted - Applicant meets bencharks for work epxeirence at this level. RCMP: No reportable trace. - Police Certificates: No reportable trace. Medicals - Medicals initiated for all applications requested documents / action: all medicals generated in GCMS or awaiting results. RECOMMENDATION: Appears to Meet requirements

My Note: Last Notes update date is Deceber 2014, same date when Medical Request was sent. Seems like no more Notes after that even though the sections before note show RPRF received and medical passed etc. I am still waiting for Passport request. Also, the ECAS status still shows 1. Application Received 2. Medical received. And has been saying that since December. Seems like the application hasn't been touched since January.
How about your security and criminal checks? Are they in process?

SimonSez

Star Member
Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
AOR Received.
12-06-2014
Med's Request
04-12-2014
Med's Done....
06-12-2014 (uploaded to EMed on Dec. 20)
lhyyym said:
How about your security and criminal checks? Are they in process?
Criminality: In Progress
Security: Not Started

bigmac.ph

Feb 17, 2015
Joining this thread :) I also submitted my application last 5/29/2014 and received AOR 7/11/2014. Still nothing. :( My NOC code is 6315 and applied w/my wife who's already here in Canada. Any news for those who received AOR on 7/11/2014?

Canada_2010

May 28, 2014
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
16-06-2014
Med's Request
02-12-2014
Med's Done....
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
12-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2015
LANDED..........
29-03-2015
SimonSez said:
Hello Folks,

I am having exactly same details as you.
My application was reached on 5th May 2014...

Ecas still shows those two lines with status as "Application Received" :D
The Last GCMS I received was in early January, after which I have not requested as I know it will be the exact same 8)

Let this people do their job ;) ... We will Enjoy our patience :p

rabi123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
pvr said:
did you send an updated reference letter with the duties? I got the note and sent the reference letter couple weeks back
Hi Pvr,

Did you send the hard copy or soft copy.
Can you paste the address where to send the hard copy and mail Id also ?

adipadi

Star Member
Nov 17, 2013
I was informed today that my GCMS notes are too big to send over email and that it is being sent by post. My guess is they have sent me a CD. Has anyone on this thread faced this situation? Is it indicative of bad news?

pvr

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
13-06-2014
LANDED..........
24-05-2015 :)
rabi123 said:
Hi Pvr,

Did you send the hard copy or soft copy.
Can you paste the address where to send the hard copy and mail Id also ?
I sent them through email. email Id: cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca.
In the email include your first name,last name,application number,UCI and date of birth. good luck.

adipadi

Star Member
Nov 17, 2013
SimK said:
I'm a may applicant and got GCMS..
It says second review required. The reason is lame though.

I had 2 jobs and for my other part time job, i didnt declare any previous experience related to the same industry.

Anyone who gets their GCMS, please share..it'll help all fellow applicants to get an idea.
hi SimK, did you get your gcms notes via email?

SimK

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
1211, 6314
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
25-06-2014
IELTS Request
Celpip sent with application
File Transfer...
25-06-2014
Med's Request
18-06-2015
Med's Done....
19-06-2015
Passport Req..
02-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
07-14-2015
adipadi said:
hi SimK, did you get your gcms notes via email?
yes buddy..e-mail always..never heard of them sending a CD even when requested via e-mail..

I've ordered another one..due by mid march

adipadi

Star Member
Nov 17, 2013
SimK said:
yes buddy..e-mail always..never heard of them sending a CD even when requested via e-mail..

I've ordered another one..due by mid march
Thanks SimK. I wonder what they have on my file that cannot fit in an email. I have applied for my spouse and child too. I wonder if its due to all of them that the data is a lot for them to send over email. Are you the only applicant in your case?

SimK

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
1211, 6314
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
25-06-2014
IELTS Request
Celpip sent with application
File Transfer...
25-06-2014
Med's Request
18-06-2015
Med's Done....
19-06-2015
Passport Req..
02-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
07-14-2015
adipadi said:
Thanks SimK. I wonder what they have on my file that cannot fit in an email. I have applied for my spouse and child too. I wonder if its due to all of them that the data is a lot for them to send over email. Are you the only applicant in your case?
Just me.

adipadi

Star Member
Nov 17, 2013
My GCMS notes have arrived and it says what I feared most. It says that the documentation I provided does not contain information on my roles and responsibilities in the company. At the time of application, my employer refused to provide me a letter with roles and responsibilities (some indian employers do that). So I had thought of providing 'alternate' documents.

1. Letter signed by a senior colleague where he confirms my roles and responsibilities. This letter was notarized.
2. His visiting card with his signature on the back.
3. A basic employment letter from the employer which states that 'this guy works for us'.
4. Previously dated appointment letters issued by the employer.
5. A soft copy of an email where the HR person denies giving a detailed experience letter including roles and responsibilities.

I sent all these documents including a cover letter where I explain my situation in detail.

Despite all this, the VO thinks my documentation does not contain details of job roles and responsibilities.

I know for sure that I do not more to offer.

What do I do? I have pulled every rabbit out of my hat already. :(