26-Nov-2013
AOR Received.
10-Dec-2013
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
04-Sept-2013
Passport Req..
16-June-2014: In Process July 10, 2014-submit passport and docs July 15, 2014 by SG beronia
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2015 DM-04-Aug-2014
LANDED..........
4-Sept-2014 Going to Calgary
SAMANTALA said:
Hello! :)

I just want to ask if the sponsor is not eligible, is it likely that the sponsored person will be ask for an interview and then be refused then we can appeal. My husband was not eligible and we were waiting for the Canadian Embassy Manila to give us a final result then we can appeal. Our application was forwarded Dec 16, 2013 to CEM.
What is the reason of refuse?

trewmenn

Champion Member
May 23, 2012
pinas
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2013
AOR Received.
10-Dec-2013
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
04-Sept-2013
Passport Req..
16-June-2014: In Process July 10, 2014-submit passport and docs July 15, 2014 by SG beronia
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SAMANTALA said:
Hello! :)

I just want to ask if the sponsor is not eligible, is it likely that the sponsored person will be ask for an interview and then be refused then we can appeal. My husband was not eligible and we were waiting for the Canadian Embassy Manila to give us a final result then we can appeal. Our application was forwarded Dec 16, 2013 to CEM.

may letter ka ba na sponsor's approval??

SAMANTALA

Dec 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
trewmenn said:
What is the reason of refuse?
My husband is not eligible to sponsor because of his divorce paper, it states there divorce May 2013 which the new judge made but originally the divorce was 2001 the orig copy was burnt inside the stock room and no copy, so the immigration said his not eligible his still married when we got married 2012 November. But his tax copies, Option-c paper states there Marital status: Divorce.
He received the email from cic dec 16, then it says they forwarded the application to CEM for consideration and wait for the final result. I am just wondering if they will call me for an interview or maybe refuse me to?

I've read this to a sponsor guide;

What if I do not meet the sponsorship requirements?
"If you do not qualify as a sponsor and have not notified CPC-M of your intent to withdraw, the application of the person you are sponsoring will be processed. The vise office will likely refuse the application for permanent residence and inform you in writing of your right to appeal."

JGM613

Apr 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
03-05-2013
File Transfer...
15-05-2013
Passport Req..
30-10-2013 ... In Process 12-03-2014...Decision Made 14-03-2014 as per ECAS
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2014
LANDED..........
02-04=2014
SAMANTALA said:
My husband is not eligible to sponsor because of his divorce paper, it states there divorce May 2013 which the new judge made but originally the divorce was 2001 the orig copy was burnt inside the stock room and no copy, so the immigration said his not eligible his still married when we got married 2012 November. But his tax copies, Option-c paper states there Marital status: Divorce.
He received the email from cic dec 16, then it says they forwarded the application to CEM for consideration and wait for the final result. I am just wondering if they will call me for an interview or maybe refuse me to?

"If you do not qualify as a sponsor and have not notified CPC-M of your intent to withdraw, the application of the person you are sponsoring will be processed. The vise office will likely refuse the application for permanent residence and inform you in writing of your right to appeal."
That's bizarre...not to sound harsh but it doesn't make sense that they'd forward your app if your sponsor is rejected...welcome to the mysteries of CIC..
Good luck with this..I'm curious to know how it plays out for you..

SAMANTALA

Dec 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
trewmenn said:
may letter ka ba na sponsor's approval??
No letter of approval kundi ito ang letter sa husband ko Dec 16, 2013 from Mississauga:

This refers to the application to sponsor a member family class you submitted to this office on behalf of (me/applicant).

We have reviewed your application and regret to advise that you are not eligible sponsor for the following reason; You were the spouse of another person at the time of your marriage to the applicant.

You indicated on your sponsorship application that you wish to continue with its processing regardless of any eligibility. As such, the application has been forwarded to a visa office abroad for consideration.

Your ineligibility to sponsor will be a significant factor in the assessment of the application. A final decision regarding that application shall be made by a visa officer and will be communicated to you and your sponsored person. Instruction regarding the Right to Appeal may only be exercised after the visa officer has rendered a final decision.

Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries about the Application for Permanent residence for your relative you may contact the visa office.

Yan ang letter sa kanya.

trewmenn

Champion Member
May 23, 2012
pinas
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2013
AOR Received.
10-Dec-2013
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
04-Sept-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

"If you do not qualify as a sponsor and have not notified CPC-M of your intent to withdraw, the application of the person you are sponsoring will be processed. The vise office will likely refuse the application for permanent residence and inform you in writing of your right to appeal."[/color]
[/quote]

Yes that is true.. yan din irerecommend ko.. mag-aapeal muna kayo til ma-cleared muna yung status ng Hubby mo.

SAMANTALA

Dec 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
trewmenn said:

"If you do not qualify as a sponsor and have not notified CPC-M of your intent to withdraw, the application of the person you are sponsoring will be processed. The vise office will likely refuse the application for permanent residence and inform you in writing of your right to appeal."[/color]

Yes that is true.. yan din irerecommend ko.. mag-aapeal muna kayo til ma-cleared muna yung status ng Hubby mo.
Eh kelan nila ibibigay yung sagot na refuse na yung application nyo mag appeal na kayo? Kase tumatakbo ang panahon tapos ire-refuse lang din nila diba, kaya nawa naman ibigay na nila yung sagot kesa mag wait pa kami nang 14 months at refuse din naman.

Hindi rin ba maganda na i-withdraw yung application tapos apply ulit pero syempre dapat ayos na yung divorce paper?

trewmenn

Champion Member
May 23, 2012
pinas
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2013
AOR Received.
10-Dec-2013
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
04-Sept-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SAMANTALA said:
Eh kelan nila ibibigay yung sagot na refuse na yung application nyo mag appeal na kayo? Kase tumatakbo ang panahon tapos ire-refuse lang din nila diba, kaya nawa naman ibigay na nila yung sagot kesa mag wait pa kami nang 14 months at refuse din naman.

Hindi rin ba maganda na i-withdraw yung application tapos apply ulit pero syempre dapat ayos na yung divorce paper?
Ang una nyo munang gawin ayusin nyo muna yung divorce papers ni hubby mo... kung iiwiwithdraw mo yan, sayang lang ang bayad... mas ok lang ang appeal, maguupdate lang kayo ng documents... mahirap umulit ng application... kung pwede consult si hubby ng immigration lawyer..

Kung withdraw naman. tiis ka uli mag-wait ng 14 months. pwede ka pang magvisit visa or working visa..

SAMANTALA

Dec 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
trewmenn said:
Ang una nyo munang gawin ayusin nyo muna yung divorce papers ni hubby mo... kung iiwiwithdraw mo yan, sayang lang ang bayad... mas ok lang ang appeal, maguupdate lang kayo ng documents... mahirap umulit ng application... kung pwede consult si hubby ng immigration lawyer..

Kung withdraw naman. tiis ka uli mag-wait ng 14 months. pwede ka pang magvisit visa or working visa..
hindi pa sya kumunsulta sa immigration lawyer kundi sa lawyer na kilala nya sya sumangguni, pwede ba yun? Nagpadala lang sya sakin nang copy ng Income Tax and Benefit Return 2012 Marital status: Divorce; at Option-C tax copy na 2011, 2010 Marita; status: Divorce incase daw na kelanganin. Sabi nya yan ang proof na divorce na sya dun sa ex-wife nya, pero syempre sa divorce paper nklagay May 2013, kaya yun ang tinitingnan ni immigration. Ang nakakainis pa nung ginawa ang divorce paper nya, wala sya kundi pinapirma na lang sa kanila, eh 64 na asawa ko siguro sinamantala ang edad. eto sabi sa paper;
(Judgment: This proceeding coming on before the Court this day at Regina, Saskatchewan, in the absence of the parties and their lawyers, upon proof of service being established, and upon considering the pleadings and the evidence presented.)

Maaayos pa ba yang divorce paper? :'( Kakainis talaga, minsan nga tuloy nagsisisihan kami...

Sabi pa ni hubby di naman daw i-check na yung paper nya kase tapos na sa Mississauga, yung paper ko na ang i-rereview dito sa CEM, kaya no need daw na ipasa pa yung mga documents nya.

trewmenn

Champion Member
May 23, 2012
pinas
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2013
AOR Received.
10-Dec-2013
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
04-Sept-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SAMANTALA said:
hindi pa sya kumunsulta sa immigration lawyer kundi sa lawyer na kilala nya sya sumangguni, pwede ba yun? Nagpadala lang sya sakin nang copy ng Income Tax and Benefit Return 2012 Marital status: Divorce; at Option-C tax copy na 2011, 2010 Marita; status: Divorce incase daw na kelanganin. Sabi nya yan ang proof na divorce na sya dun sa ex-wife nya, pero syempre sa divorce paper nklagay May 2013, kaya yun ang tinitingnan ni immigration. Ang nakakainis pa nung ginawa ang divorce paper nya, wala sya kundi pinapirma na lang sa kanila, eh 64 na asawa ko siguro sinamantala ang edad. eto sabi sa paper;
(Judgment: This proceeding coming on before the Court this day at Regina, Saskatchewan, in the absence of the parties and their lawyers, upon proof of service being established, and upon considering the pleadings and the evidence presented.)

Maaayos pa ba yang divorce paper? :'( Kakainis talaga, minsan nga tuloy nagsisisihan kami...

Sabi pa ni hubby di naman daw i-check na yung paper nya kase tapos na sa Mississauga, yung paper ko na ang i-rereview dito sa CEM, kaya no need daw na ipasa pa yung mga documents nya.

di bale sana kung connected sa immigration lawyer yung lawyer nya.. maayos din naman yan magfile sya ulit..bahala na yung lawyer.

bienncorey

Jul 2, 2012
Cebu
Category........
Visa Office......
CE-MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 4, 2013 (May 9, 2013 CIC received file)
AOR Received.
June 3, 2013
File Transfer...
June 3, 2013 (received by CEM June 11, 2013)
Med's Done....
April 1,2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
November 12, 2013 (Nov 16 '13 sent pp, Nov 18 '13 CEM received as per tracking)
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 20,2014 ---- DM: March 23,2014
LANDED..........
APRIL 3, 2014
vanity said:
Depende po kasi sa clinic na pinag medical nyo kung kelan nila na-transmit sa cem.. sis bien ung april 5 mo na med baka sa baby mo.. ung july is ung sayo.. ganyan kami ni baby.. feb 26 kami nagpa medical ung sakanya march 11 expiration.. pero according sa st.lukes na transmit nila medical ni baby ko march 8 ung sakin naman april 25..
Kaya pinaalis kami before march 11..
Hello sis vanity, validity date april 5 sa akin sis april 10 or 12 ata yung sa baby ko but both of us june 6,2014 ang meds due date ayon sa notes. Pati eligibility, security, and criminality June 6,'14 din..

How's the flight sis? Musta naman experience na may kasamang bata? 5Y/o kasi anak kong girl eh medyo makulit kasi to minsan ehehe How's the landing experience din?? San kayo sa CA sis? Sorry andami kong tanong...hehe

Kathy07

Dec 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 24TH 2013
AOR Received.
JUNE 14TH 2013
File Transfer...
JUNE 17TH 2013
Med's Done....
MAY 15th 2013
Passport Req..
FEB 25th 2014
mga kaforum, saan makikita ang visa validity?
please answer

jae10580

May 7, 2013
Hi may passport request ako. May appendix A pinapasagutan sa akin. Please complete the following information for you and all your family members whether accompanying or not. I don't have any kids.
So sagutin ko sya for me lang or pati parents at kapatid ko. and if ever pag kasama pati parents ko per isang form sila? Please help.

jordaninipna

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-29-2013
File Transfer...
6-24-2013
Med's Done....
2-22-2013 remed 6-10-2014
Passport Req..
PPR FEB-27-2014 Thank you Lord for the Blessing; DM July-14-2014 Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
AUGUST 2014
jae10580 said:
Hi may passport request ako. May appendix A pinapasagutan sa akin. Please complete the following information for you and all your family members whether accompanying or not. I don't have any kids.
So sagutin ko sya for me lang or pati parents at kapatid ko. and if ever pag kasama pati parents ko per isang form sila? Please help.
Kung sino yung kasama mo umalis papunta Canada yun yung mga ilalagay mong info sa appendix A.