+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2013 FSW intrested applicant lets join here

Mar 28, 2013
Interesting to be here guys. Basically, I think in order to guarantee a better chance of being a successful FSW when it's newly open, wouldn't a first come first serve method apply once the requirements are being met.
I think prospective FSW should start getting the requirements ready but if I may ask, how about the Arrangement of employment? it's posing to be a barrier here, kindly let's help ourselves here.

thank you

star64

Jan 8, 2013
im planning for may as well....tell me something do you need to do the language test now? or closer to when applying?

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
star64 said:
im planning for may as well....tell me something do you need to do the language test now? or closer to when applying?
The principal applicant must have to send language test report (most likely IELTS - if you're claiming English as your first official language - with minimum of 6 bands in all the 4 domains) along with application. If you have spouse as well and if you want to claim 5 points, she / he must also have to send IELTS report (with minimum CLB 4 - which is equivalent to IELTS 4 to 4.5 in all the 4 domains). If you haven't appeared in ILETS up till now, I would suggest you to have it done ASAP..........

star64

Jan 8, 2013
wow! thank you...i was gonna wait til the NOC list came out...but i would take your advise and do it now while waiting! at least it would make me feel i am still doing something towards achieving my goal lol....
next question...how...where do i get the info for takin this test in my country? i live in trinidad and tobago!

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
star64 said:
wow! thank you...i was gonna wait til the NOC list came out...but i would take your advise and do it now while waiting! at least it would make me feel i am still doing something towards achieving my goal lol....
next question...how...where do i get the info for takin this test in my country? i live in trinidad and tobago!
try website of IDP or British Council

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Amo_sap said:
Hi can you please expand on your text?? what exactly will happen? :eek:
As per Kenny tweet,

they plan to keep new FSWP applications behiend old MI 1s
and also they will limit CAP for each NOC to very limited as they have 100k applications are in the queue.

canimmihelp

Apr 8, 2013
Hello,

We (my husband & I) are planning to apply for a PR under FSW category this May. We are now living in India for the past 3 years, before that we lived in the US (my husband for 11 years and I was in US for 6 years), we both have MS in Computer Science in a US University. My husband has worked in the US for 10 years and I worked for 2 years before moving back to India.
Given that we did our MS in a US university and have worked there for sometime, do we still need to give the IELTS test for english proficiency?
Because few of our friends in the US could get a PR without taking IELTS when they applied it from US. We will be applying it from India.

Anticipating a reply.
THanks.

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
Yes, you would need to take IELTS. NOONE is exempt, not even people born and living in English-speaking countries. Your friends might have applied under the old system when there used to be a workaround, but not anymore.

canimmihelp said:
Hello,

We (my husband & I) are planning to apply for a PR under FSW category this May. We are now living in India for the past 3 years, before that we lived in the US (my husband for 11 years and I was in US for 6 years), we both have MS in Computer Science in a US University. My husband has worked in the US for 10 years and I worked for 2 years before moving back to India.
Given that we did our MS in a US university and have worked there for sometime, do we still need to give the IELTS test for english proficiency?
Because few of our friends in the US could get a PR without taking IELTS when they applied it from US. We will be applying it from India.

Anticipating a reply.
THanks.

IRINA

Nov 3, 2011
they say if you have a job offer you might have better chance to be in, well how you can found job if you have no one in Canada? U can apply on line but the question is: will they apply you back? Very vague.....

IRINA

Nov 3, 2011
according to our lawyer we score 64 points only good results on IELTS can give us more chanceS to score 67 well lets see hopefully
GUYS I WISH FOR ALL OF US G O O D L U C K :D ;) ;) :D

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
IRINA said:
according to our lawyer we score 64 points only good results on IELTS can give us more chanceS to score 67 well lets see hopefully
GUYS I WISH FOR ALL OF US G O O D L U C K :D ;) ;) :D
At this point in time, I feel only ECA agencies announcement would play major role with respect to timely execution of our application to CIO. We can write IELTS etc at our own - no worry about it. Still the ECA (though not announced yet) like WES, ICAS etc require university sealed transcripts of your final degree.......so my advice to everyone is to have degrees / transcripts ready and have those attested by your university of awarding institution now.

DEEMAH

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
waiting
NOC Code......
6322 EOI FILED : 07/03/2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
waiting