File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
armaan.ahhmad said:
Hi everybody,

Can anybody who has taken the test/interview with their family confirm if the interview is done separately for every applicant or together as family?
Thanks
All together at the same time.

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
peter_h said:
Yes, I also had my test yesterday in Mississauga...
Passed the 4 pm written test and everything, was also given an Oath Ceremony in a week.
Best of luck and a speedy process for everyone else,
Peter.
Congratulations! :)

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
PR42LONG said:
:D I received my letter for OATH today!! I wrote the test on Jan 23 2014.

Letter dated as sent on Jan.31 2014
Oath date is Feb 14th 2014

Thank God!!!
Congratulations! :)

firefly16

Dec 19, 2013
Congrats PR42LONG. Awesome news.

I did read that u too have travelled and that didn't pose a problem at the interview. Were these travels to USA or another place? If yes to USA, then were they by car or flight? If yes to car, then what about the entry stamps? Did you have all of them??

Please do let me know

dear_pnp

Jan 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey farrous13,

whats up bro? any updates?

How come Sep, Oct 2013 applicants are already doing tests and close to oath and some like you from May and some like me from Aug are still stuck?

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi dear_pnp,

Puzzles me!
I am still waiting for the test. The problem was from Sydney btw. It took them 2 extra months to transfer my file to the local office (compared to May 2013 applicants whose local office is Montreal). I blame them 100%.

dear_pnp said:
Hey farrous13,

whats up bro? any updates?

How come Sep, Oct 2013 applicants are already doing tests and close to oath and some like you from May and some like me from Aug are still stuck?

simplyproductive

Star Member
Dec 17, 2012
Anyone out there who got Oath date from St Clair test centre?
My time line
2014 January 28, St Clair,Passed test and waiting
2013 July RQ
1012 October Applied.
Thanks

dear_pnp

Jan 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farrous13 said:
Hi dear_pnp,

Puzzles me!
I am still waiting for the test. The problem was from Sydney btw. It took them 2 extra months to transfer my file to the local office (compared to May 2013 applicants whose local office is Montreal). I blame them 100%.
Dont know what to say bro, i am so puzzled as well.......I asked the transfer date of my file to local office, they said the date when my application went into process....different agents, different answers....

Are you sure your file is at Montreal?

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They gave me the same date as the process date as well back in December. But then the second time I called, they told me my file is not transferred yet (I called beginning of January). I knew then that the agent did a mistake.

After that, I called 4 or 5 times. Once every week. And all the agents mentioned that my file was transferred on the 9th of Jan. The last call, the agent mentioned that the local office acknowledged that they received my file on the 16th of Jan.

Hanisaf is another applicant on this thread that applied 2 days before I did. He already did the test. But I was analyzing his application process. His file was transferred on the 7th of November and got the invitation on the 6th of Dec. His status got updated on the 12th (next Thursday).

I am trying to find out if my application will go through the same process. We'll see.

dear_pnp said:
Dont know what to say bro, i am so puzzled as well.......I asked the transfer date of my file to local office, they said the date when my application went into process....different agents, different answers....

Are you sure your file is at Montreal?

Jes

Dec 10, 2007
Congarts PR42LONG and peter_h. It looks like they really mean it with shortening the times.

Update:
As I told you my wife and I got a letter to submit fingerprints on Jan 22. The fingerprints would go to St. Clair although we live in Mississauga. We did that 3 days later.
Last week I called the call centre for the first time, to ask about the fingerprints and used farrous13 phrase (thx btw). I was told that with fingerprints it could take about 3 months. I then asked where is my file, the (very nice) lady said it was transferred to the Mississauga office back on Jan 6th.
A family friend of us who also applied in May got her test invitation from Mississauga office for the end of February. It seems that all May application are finalized now in Mississauga.

Does anyone have any experience with fingerprints? does it really take the RCMP 3 months to return the file to CIC?

Good luck everyone!

@ jsamiraziz thx for including me in the excel sheet. My file is in process since May the 9th. And apparently is my office still Mississauga.

jsamiraziz

Aug 20, 2013
Jes said:
Congarts PR42LONG and peter_h. It looks like they really mean it with shortening the times.

Update:
As my wife I told you I got a letter to submit fingerprints on Jan 22. The fingerprints would go to St. Clair although we live in Mississauga. We did that 3 days later.
Last week I called the call centre for the first time, to ask about the fingerprints and used farrous13 phrase (thx btw). I was told that with fingerprints it could take about 3 months. I the asked where is my file, the (very nice) lady said it was transferred to the Mississauga office back on Jan 6th.
A family friend of us who also applied in May got her test office from Mississauga for the end of February. It seem that all May application are finalized now in Mississauga.

Does anyone have any experience with fingerprints? does it really take the RCMP 3 months to return the file to CIC?

Good luck everyone!

@ jsamiraziz thx for including me in the excel sheet. My file is in process since May the 9th. And apparently is my office still Mississauga.
No Problem Jes. By the way, I have opened the Excel Sheet to be editable by all. Feel free along with others to modify as you see fit.

The sheet can be found at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Akzv3wbw3-m3dGZWMUYzTnFjakktU0lRdkpQVWZzTHc#gid=0

PR42LONG

May 6, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
firefly16 said:
Congrats PR42LONG. Awesome news.

I did read that u too have travelled and that didn't pose a problem at the interview. Were these travels to USA or another place? If yes to USA, then were they by car or flight? If yes to car, then what about the entry stamps? Did you have all of them??

Please do let me know
Thanks!

I traveled abroad on 3 international trips for vacations and to the US by air over the last 5 years (prior to that I had countless trips to the US by car and flew abroad too). I had all my stamps. I had no issues and based on my history, they can clearly see that I have lived in Canada for most my life - I never traveled back to my country of birth.
I think they were more wondering what the hell took so long for me to apply for citizenship. I work F/T and have one month a year vacations - which I like to use for traveling.