IN Process: 4-12-2013
Passport Req..
14-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada
Hello

My application is IN PROCESS since Dec 4th.

However, I have not pay the PR Fees. I have not received any email. Shall I pay it?

What do you guys think?

Regards,

AN

ramcal

May 4, 2013
Laguna, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
Nomination.....
30-04-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2013
LANDED..........
April 11, 2014
andresfok said:
Hello

My application is IN PROCESS since Dec 4th.

However, I have not pay the PR Fees. I have not received any email. Shall I pay it?

What do you guys think?

Regards,

AN
andresfok, you have to pay it now. dont wait for the request anymore. if you are from philippines, make a drop box.

andresfok

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
13-09-2013
Med's Request
17-09-2013
Med's Done....
4-10-2013
Interview........
IN Process: 4-12-2013
Passport Req..
14-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada
Thanks for your response.

After I pay, how can I send recipt to Immigration Canada?

I am applicant from inside Canada thought.

I am looking forward for your response

AN

ramcal

May 4, 2013
Laguna, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
Nomination.....
30-04-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2013
LANDED..........
April 11, 2014
andresfok said:

AN
ohh, sorry im not that familiar if you are applying inside canada, lets wait for others to respond to your concerns.

shandias

Mar 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If your in canada CIO-NS will send you an email requesting landing fees. Once you receive that email pay online and email receipt to CPP-Ottawa. Hope this help.

amla

Star Member
Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
17-09-2013
Nomination.....
October 2012
AOR Received.
22-01-2013
File Transfer...
26-04-2013
Med's Request
27-01-2013
Med's Done....
Feb 2013
Interview........
In Process: 12-04-2013
Passport Req..
06-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2014
LANDED..........
14-03-2014
Hi An,

It's better to pay it sooner,even without request. Pay it online per instructions and email the receipt to CPPO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca. Also send a copy of this receipt to ottawa email address too.

Amla

immigrationaspirant

Oct 29, 2013
I paid my RPRF fee last month only, but I had sent a blank receipt as an attachment with my details in the E:mail and realized that I needed to fill the receipt form, so I sent another E:mail with a blank receipt and the scanned copy of the receipt form. I got an automatic message stating they have received my E:mail, but there is nothing such as acknowledgement of RPRF, if one wants to find out of they have received the fee.

SaiSivaRam

Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
immigrationaspirant said:
I paid my RPRF fee last month only, but I had sent a blank receipt as an attachment with my details in the E:mail and realized that I needed to fill the receipt form, so I sent another E:mail with a blank receipt and the scanned copy of the receipt form. I got an automatic message stating they have received my E:mail, but there is nothing such as acknowledgement of RPRF, if one wants to find out of they have received the fee.
Hello 'immigrationaspirant' - i was in limbo for some time after i paid RPRF online - there was no acknowledgement or update on ecas wrt to RPRF - it seems like in general you dont get any acknowledgement upon receipt of RPRF payment - i posted messages on this on different pages, but seems like no one received any acknowledgement either !! i understood my payment is on file only after i got my GCMS notes; so either you have to wait to hear from them or order your gcms notes.

hope that helps !!

SaiSivaRam

Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
andresfok said:

AN
Andresfok - it took almost 2.5 weeks after my application went into 'in process' to receive RPRF request (almost same as yours but two months ago - in process Oct 3rd, and RPRF request on Oct 19th) - so i would suggest you to wait until Dec 20th; on the other hand, in MY PERSPECTIVE, wait for the RPRF request rather than paying in advance as there is no apparent advantage in doing so (it may not speed up the process) - also hearing from CIC is one way to track our application (you will have a sense of movement of your file) - feel free to negate with me !!!

Also, when you receive RPRF request, you will get instructions on how to make the payment and where to submit the receipt (99.9% you have to send it to CPP-O cost recovery as an e-mail attachment).

hope that helps !!

sirfjado

Dec 11, 2013
Hi,

How i could add my timelines in the sheet??

docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Agz-5CcDIylRdHFOZExHeDVTa3NoRlRESjhOcnJ3T1E#gid=1

Thanks!

immigrationaspirant

Oct 29, 2013
SaiSivaRam said:
Hello 'immigrationaspirant' - i was in limbo for some time after i paid RPRF online - there was no acknowledgement or update on ecas wrt to RPRF - it seems like in general you dont get any acknowledgement upon receipt of RPRF payment - i posted messages on this on different pages, but seems like no one received any acknowledgement either !! i understood my payment is on file only after i got my GCMS notes; so either you have to wait to hear from them or order your gcms notes.

hope that helps !!
Hello SaiSivaRam - Hope all's well. My file was transferred to Ottawa last month, and your a month before me. Acording to my calculation you should be getting your PPR sometime in January, as gauging by thread of April Applicants, who were "In Process" mostly in August and September are getting their PPR's this month. I should be getting mine sometime in late January or beginning of Feb. Hope my dates are true and does not cause any further delays. I believe if you pass Eligibility, Criminality and Medicalsin GCMS notes, then you are pretty much through.

SaiSivaRam

Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
immigrationaspirant said:
Hello SaiSivaRam - Hope all's well. My file was transferred to Ottawa last month, and your a month before me. Acording to my calculation you should be getting your PPR sometime in January, as gauging by thread of April Applicants, who were "In Process" mostly in August and September are getting their PPR's this month. I should be getting mine sometime in late January or beginning of Feb. Hope my dates are true and does not cause any further delays. I believe if you pass Eligibility, Criminality and Medicalsin GCMS notes, then you are pretty much through.
Hello 'immigrationaspirant' - i am doing well, thanks for asking. Yes, lets hope our processing to finish in the first month of 2014. My application was transferred to CPP-O sometime by end of Oct although it was in processing from start of Oct (so the real CPP-O processing has 'begun' in Nov) - i am not expecting anything this month; in response to my question on current application statuts, CPP-O replied, a decision will be taken in 'New Year' (i think new year means Jan 2014, or any time next year :eek: !!!!) - arif.jabbar on april2013 tracking got a similar response, but he got PPR st the start of this month; likewise, for those whose due date on GCMS notes was Jan 2014, got PPR this month - on the otherhand, some folks still waiting to hear from CIC on PP, although they passed the due date mentioned on their GCMS notes - on top of all these things, there is this 'quota' thingy is going around (god knows how many applications are allocated for this year) - so 'its really hard to predict any thing' -

Beside all this, like you said, it seems like my application is passed all necessary requirements (as per my recent GCMS notes) (except there is nothing next to 'security', and seniors on this forum mentioned that this information is not disclosed as its classified, and should be expected) and i am more positive than before to listed good news sooner or later !!

Have a great holiday time !!

didang69

Dec 8, 2013
Here is my Timeline for my May 2013 Application.

May 17 - Application Receive by CPP O (forwarded to visa office in Manila)
July 17 - File number and Medical Request receive
July 31 - Medical Done
August - Started Processing and Medical results receive

Until now still waiting for PPR. any idea how long will it take for me to receive PPR? It's been 4 months since the last update. Thank you :)

immigrationaspirant

Oct 29, 2013
I haven't seen any May/June Applicants getting PPR yet. I see many March and April applicants getting PPR's. I am hopeful that May Applicants will start getting their PPR's from December 20th or the New Year.