+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2012 Applications

K

khafinn

Guys,is it true they are giving away medicals and then they evaluate the application ???

chamybel

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 2 2012
AOR Received.
Aug 22 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Oct 22 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 31 2012
Passport Req..
Dec 11 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 21 2012
LANDED..........
Dec 26 2012
My ECAS status just changed to 'decision made' today. i received my passport on dec 21.

Goodluck to all those who are still waiting, and hope you all have a Merry Christmas :)

Senior

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2012
AOR Received.
Aug 30, 2012
Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone had a great Christmas, and looking forward to the new year!

I received my medical request today :) IMM1017 was attached with the medical email. Can someone please confirm if that is actually the medical request?

They have also asked for the certified RCMP criminal clearance based on fingerprints for my spouse (who is outside Canada) in a separate email.

Does anyone know how to get this for someone who is outside Canada? I will probably start a new thread for this.

Thanks!

VELU

Mar 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2012
AOR Received.
31-08-2012
Med's Request
20-02-2013
Med's Done....
21-03-2013
Passport Req..
21-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2013
Dear All

I just check my status .I t is changed in Process. I hope will get Medical request Soon. Any body know How many days it will take ?

Best wishes to all May applicants.

Thank you

My time line
App received cio : 11 may 2012.
Aor received : 31 August

canadaman2012

Star Member
Aug 16, 2012
VELU said:
Dear All

I just check my status .I t is changed in Process. I hope will get Medical request Soon. Any body know How many days it will take ?

Thank you

My time line

you will get medical request tomorrow morning before 10 am belive me

chamybel

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 2 2012
AOR Received.
Aug 22 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Oct 22 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 31 2012
Passport Req..
Dec 11 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 21 2012
LANDED..........
Dec 26 2012
Hi all,

I just did my landing yesterday. US officers weren't very nice, spent an hour sitting there while they were all busy chatting, making plans, talking about their weekend and retirement. Took an hour and i was the only one waiting!

After an hour of waiting he yelled 'come over here!', i assumed he was talking to me since there was no one else, he handed me the refusal slip and told me to go to the canadian border.

Officers at the canadian border were very helpful. It took me 2.5hrs there but its because they had a few clients before me, officer liked to chat with all the applicants lol, and it was a holiday. He confirmed with me if all the information on my COPR is correct, signed it and gave me instructions on what to do next (SIN,health care).

He mentioned that it is better to go to the local CIC office than to go to the border to avoid accidents and deportations. You can face deportation, like 20% of people who go there, because their applications were not completed correctly or if you have falsified information on your application form.

Kaur13

Star Member
Sep 28, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chamybel said:
Hi all,

I just did my landing yesterday. US officers weren't very nice, spent an hour sitting there while they were all busy chatting, making plans, talking about their weekend and retirement. Took an hour and i was the only one waiting!

After an hour of waiting he yelled 'come over here!', i assumed he was talking to me since there was no one else, he handed me the refusal slip and told me to go to the canadian border.

Officers at the canadian border were very helpful. It took me 2.5hrs there but its because they had a few clients before me, officer liked to chat with all the applicants lol, and it was a holiday. He confirmed with me if all the information on my COPR is correct, signed it and gave me instructions on what to do next (SIN,health care).

He mentioned that it is better to go to the local CIC office than to go to the border to avoid accidents and deportations. You can face deportation, like 20% of people who go there, because their applications were not completed correctly or if you have falsified information on your application form.
Congratulations and Thanks for sharing your experience!!!

Please update your status on our spreadsheet (link is given below):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag6PzggnymobdFVZOEVlUUY1d09NUzV5VEJ2d0JGdEE#gid=0

Regards
Parv

pakistancan

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
Hey Guys!!
I am a May applicant,I got AOR in Agust and recieved MR on December the 12 th,please add me on the timeline.

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
pakistancan said:
Hey Guys!!
I am a May applicant,I got AOR in Agust and recieved MR on December the 12 th,please add me on the timeline.
Hi Welcome, which day in May and which day in August?
Salam.

pakistancan

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
My application was recieved in Ottawa on the 8th of MAY ,and I got AOR on the 23 of August and I got the medical request on the 12 th of December. Do you guys know when exactly I should be expecting passport request?

Thank you

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
VELU said:
Dear All

Thank you

My time line
So my friend did you get it?

rosty2

Jul 5, 2012
Scarborough
Category........
Visa Office......
CCP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 8th 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
Oct 25th
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
March 2nd 2013
Med's Done....
March 4th 2013
Passport Req..
April 4th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 17th 2013
LANDED..........
April 21st 2013
ihabkal said:
So my friend did you get it?
I doubt that, I think CIC is on vacation this week and they are all back to work next monday the 7th. maybe his status changed to 'in process' before the holyday season and he noticed it the 27th.