05 April 2011
Passport Req..
27 July 2011 (Passport & Appendix A)
VISA ISSUED...
22 August 2011
LANDED..........
19 September 2011
ddobro2 said:
Well, let's call it graduating on to the Buffalo thread full time. Not much left in common with this motley crue ;) I joke, I joke :D

GCMS notes are the new name for the CAIPS notes.

Yeah, Dair had to resend her undertaking and whatever else made up sponsorship approval docs because she left something blank. BB didn't get it back and didn't get a sponsorship approval or denial, she just got no real explanation as to why it was still in process. This might have changed, for all I know.

Medical results haven't appeared in my e-cas yet, and although they might later, I just want to take the bull by the horns because I don't think I trust those clinic people (did you know my clinic is called the clinic of industrial medicine in French?) and these government people to shepherd my papers home.
Lol, Motley Crue is one of my husband's favorite.

Thanks for telling me about GCMS. I thought it is still called CAIPS.

Oh, BBs case is weird, I hope this time she is already getting a response. But you know, it could be that the post mail got lost on its way to UK.

Hmmm, hope Medical results will soon appear in your e-cas. Updates in Manila is usually on a Thursday. I am not sure for Buffalo though.

I am lucky with my DMP, they all (assistants and doctor) dealt with me professionally from the very start. They all seem to know and sure on what they were doing. On my second day, I met the doctor and had my physical exam, interviewed me and then explained my lab results. And lastly, he gave me instructions, to sign the form and send it together with my application and blah blah blah. A few months after medical, I called them and told me that they sent my result 3 days after the medical check-up. Well, just sharing my experience with my DMP because it was a very pleasant one. :)

Good luck to all of us with this Immigration thing. This too, will soon end, my friend ;)

sthomas

Apr 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 May 2011
AOR Received.
5 August 2011
File Transfer...
21 June 2011
Med's Done....
05 April 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22 August 2011
LANDED..........
19 September 2011
mcayetano said:
yes i got dm on the 22 of aug so hoping this week also... didnt you get dm on the 22 to.....?
Mine was on the 25th and it is your fault because your passport was on top of mine :p :p :p :p They received mine on the 8th and yours on the 15th right? ;) ;D ;D ;D Hahaha, I am just kidding. This immigration thing is already making me crazy.

Yeap we will get it this week :) Have your wife call DHL. Maybe it is on its way. I used to love holidays, you know. So now, I am so glad, they are done with the two days holiday already! SO cheers to us. hahahhaah

mcayetano

Star Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sthomas said:
Mine was on the 25th and it is your fault because your passport was on top of mine :p :p :p :p They received mine on the 8th and yours on the 15th right? ;) ;D ;D ;D Hahaha, I am just kidding. This immigration thing is already making me crazy.

Yeap we will get it this week :) Have your wife call DHL. Maybe it is on its way. I used to love holidays, you know. So now, I am so glad, they are done with the two days holiday already! SO cheers to us. hahahhaah
did you call dhl yet? its driving me crazzy also hayyyyy!!! i want my wife here in Canada now...ha ha ha..actually it was on July 14 not the 15...anyway my wife and you will get the visa same time just keep praying... where are you landing in Canada?

sthomas

Apr 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 May 2011
AOR Received.
5 August 2011
File Transfer...
21 June 2011
Med's Done....
05 April 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22 August 2011
LANDED..........
19 September 2011
mcayetano said:
did you call dhl yet? its driving me crazzy also hayyyyy!!! i want my wife here in Canada now...ha ha ha..actually it was on July 14 not the 15...anyway my wife and you will get the visa same time just keep praying... where are you landing in Canada?
Nope, I was referring to when they got our passports :)

Saskatoon bound, so is it like 5 hours drive to Calgary? You are in Calgary, right? I think I saw your profile in our FB forum :) I am so sure it is yours based on your alias. lols ...

Do not get crazy yet , too early :p :p :p Feel blessed that ours is on its way :) Maybe they are still busy stamping our visas. They do it by batch, as so I have noticed based on the trend of previous batches :)

Good luck .... I called DHL, nothing from Canadian Embassy yet . . . .

mcayetano

Star Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sthomas said:
Nope, I was referring to when they got our passports :)

Saskatoon bound, so is it like 5 hours drive to Calgary? You are in Calgary, right? I think I saw your profile in our FB forum :) I am so sure it is yours based on your alias. lols ...

Do not get crazy yet , too early :p :p :p Feel blessed that ours is on its way :) Maybe they are still busy stamping our visas. They do it by batch, as so I have noticed based on the trend of previous batches :)

Good luck .... I called DHL, nothing from Canadian Embassy yet . . . .
ya from calgary born and raised here.... so what batch are they on right now....? by the way i like your fb profile ;D

hunterkeepers01

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
just wanna share my timeline...
may -sent application to cic
june-sponsors approved
july-papers sent to manila office
aug.11-receive letter requesting for passport dated aug.5 2011 but receive it on aug.11 hate delay by mr.postman letter says urgent but took 10 days before receive it
aug.17 -sent passport and appendix a

as per ecas

application on july 2011
medical receive.

there is no post if in or on process,,just the address is not there...

sthomas

Apr 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 May 2011
AOR Received.
5 August 2011
File Transfer...
21 June 2011
Med's Done....
05 April 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22 August 2011
LANDED..........
19 September 2011
mcayetano said:
ya from calgary born and raised here.... so what batch are they on right now....? by the way i like your fb profile ;D
Yeap, isn't that cool we get to see each other's faces in FB? :)

I think they are still working on May batch, there are still some from Manila who are not DMs yet.

sthomas

Apr 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 May 2011
AOR Received.
5 August 2011
File Transfer...
21 June 2011
Med's Done....
05 April 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22 August 2011
LANDED..........
19 September 2011
hunterkeepers01 said:
just wanna share my timeline...
may -sent application to cic
june-sponsors approved
july-papers sent to manila office
aug.11-receive letter requesting for passport dated aug.5 2011 but receive it on aug.11 hate delay by mr.postman letter says urgent but took 10 days before receive it
aug.17 -sent passport and appendix a

as per ecas

application on july 2011
medical receive.

there is no post if in or on process,,just the address is not there...
Hello hunter's :)

You might get an IN PROCESS today, it is Thursday :)

mcayetano

Star Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sthomas said:
Yeap, isn't that cool we get to see each other's faces in FB? :)

I think they are still working on May batch, there are still some from Manila who are not DMs yet.
ya thanks for accepting the freind request.....May batch ...? what Batch are you in..? when did you submitt your application CIC-M?

sthomas

Apr 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 May 2011
AOR Received.
5 August 2011
File Transfer...
21 June 2011
Med's Done....
05 April 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22 August 2011
LANDED..........
19 September 2011
mcayetano said:
ya thanks for accepting the freind request.....May batch ...? what Batch are you in..? when did you submitt your application CIC-M?
CIC-M received our application last May 18. I think I am a week ahead of yours. And then CEM received my passport last August 8.

mcayetano

Star Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sthomas said:
CIC-M received our application last May 18. I think I am a week ahead of yours. And then CEM received my passport last August 8.
you and my wife has the same timeline almost exact wow...the visa's are proably on top of each other :p :p :p waiting to be deleiverd if not getting deleivered right now.....!!!

sthomas

Apr 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 May 2011
AOR Received.
5 August 2011
File Transfer...
21 June 2011
Med's Done....
05 April 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22 August 2011
LANDED..........
19 September 2011
mcayetano said:
you and my wife has the same timeline almost exact wow...the visa's are proably on top of each other :p :p :p waiting to be deleiverd if not getting deleivered right now.....!!!
Hahaha, yeap and there are actually 5 of us. And three of us have exactly the same date. The other one is almost the same as yours. Only one did not get DM yet but that is because she is in BC right now and her PPR got lost along the way. Anyways, all is good for her now. Her PP is already with CEM Manila :)

mcayetano

Star Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sthomas said:
Hahaha, yeap and there are actually 5 of us. And three of us have exactly the same date. The other one is almost the same as yours. Only one did not get DM yet but that is because she is in BC right now and her PPR got lost along the way. Anyways, all is good for her now. Her PP is already with CEM Manila :)
any of the 5 get there vissa already...?

arian74

Star Member
Apr 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2011
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Appendix A, PP, Libyan Police Clearance
File Transfer...
June 13, 2011
Med's Done....
April 4, 2011
Passport Req..
July 12, 2011
sthomas said:
Thanks Arian. Actually, there are four of us out of 7. And the other two received their pprs late (one is in Canada and the other one changed address). And you are the third one who is not DM yet.

Maybe it has something to do with your police clearance. But if they are not insisting on it, maybe they are just doing a little bit reviewing and hopefully you will get your DM soon.
Yay, I'm 1 of the 3 who did not get DM. I hope they are not sitting and waiting for my husband's Libya police clearance :( in which we already sent letter saying there is no way we can get one and some proof that we did tried :( Eventhough Gadhafi had left Libya, they still have a lot to deal with instead of issuing police clearance to a former foreign worker:) Any way to know if what the VO's take on this? My husband also sent email hoping they will tell us if that is sufficient enough or we still have to pursue on getting one. Besides the acknowledgment that they received the email, there is really no response regarding this matter. I don't want VO to sit on my application waiting for nothing. Thanks.

sthomas

Apr 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 May 2011
AOR Received.
5 August 2011
File Transfer...
21 June 2011
Med's Done....
05 April 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22 August 2011
LANDED..........
19 September 2011
mcayetano said:
any of the 5 get there vissa already...?
Nope, not yet. I'd be freaking out once someone got the visa already. I sure hope, we will get it soon :) Tickets prices sucks for one way :)
I wish they will have another promo. :)