Passport Req..
May 2010
VISA ISSUED...
July 2010
LANDED..........
Oct 2010
michaelantiola said:
hi you can check this forum for manila visa office apps
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t57539.0.html;msg497736;topicseen#new
Thanks!

BTW, Vancouver is having its first snow for the Season tonight. Expect 10cm, temps at -2C.
I have a quick slideshow posted on my blog.

U

umair81

Hi guys..

did dispatch my full docs today via UPS to London office. Plz update my table entry.

kashif2day

Dec 18, 2009
Can anybody tell me what is the format/template of bank certificate required by Can. Authorities at initial stage.. because my banker finds difficulty while making it,, he can’t understand what will be the write up and what are there(Canadian) requirements. Would it be like that?
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that Mr. xxxxx S/o xxxxxx holding NIC no. XXXX is our account holder for the last xxxxxx years. He has a current balance of amount PKR: xxxxxx/- as on dated: xx/xx/xxxx.
We found their transactions with our bank during the above years have been fair and ethical.
We wish him success in his future business endeavors.
Thanking you,

Best Regards,
Kashif Iqbal
Karachi, Applied on 27th May 2010,DD Encashed on 25 Aug.,1st. AOR & File No. Recieved on 14 Oct. 2010,

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
Hi Guys!

I am sending full documents to CHC London very soon. My query is what is the best way to send documents to create a good impact on visa office.

I mean should I put each category documents in different plastic folders and then seal all of them in one big envelope or what should I do???

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks All..

Aug 9, 2010
Hi Friends,

plz add my information here,i applied to CIO Sydney in April 2010 my NOC code is 3152 & my application received on 14 May 2010,I got my first AOR on 30 September 2010. I am going to appear in IELTS exams in next month,plz guide me whether I appear in Academic or General.plz reply me soon.
thanks
aurtralia2canada

majid89

Star Member
Jun 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 May 2010
AOR Received.
1st: 26 Oct. 2010 - 2nd: 27 Feb. 2011
Hi friends,
My full documents received at Damascus visa office on Nov. 21 and I'm waiting for 2nd AOR now.
unfortunately, I can not still check my status online (eCAS)...

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Dear MAY APPLICANTS

Some weeks back this forum was flooded with complaints and issues regarding receiving AOR from CIO.
Many complained bitterly of not hearing from CIO regarding their applications status. We were all advised to be patient

Now CIO has released FIRST AOR to almost 90% of APRIL- PRE JUNE 26 APPLICANTS. I remember vividly that there was a table showing the detailed statistics. See how human can be funny. For THREE WEEKS, the number of posts on MAY APPLICANTS is not up to 10, See how human can exhibit some camelonic disposition
Any way, congrats to all who have received their AOR and I wish us all best of luck in document gathering. I have today mailed my complete application to my VISA OFFICE ( ACCRA) My application was received at CIO May 12 and I received my AOR On October 27
Please , the gurus who are managing the table should take appropriate action so that we can see the overall of MAY APPLICANT

cvraja

May 3, 2010
Hi Friends,

I got into a tricky situation. My office is transferring me back to India from US in December end. I am collecting all the documents for doing the second stage and planning to post them by December mid. Few questions that I need your help.

Can I give address change to my friend's address here in US in the application itself while sending the full docs ?
Will the Visa office inform through email/ecas if they have rolled out my medical request. If I get to know through the email, I can plan a trip to US for my family to get the medical done

Please advise me which what should I do now ? Thanks as always

id4deepak

Aug 21, 2010
Chicago
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cvraja said:
Hi Friends,

I got into a tricky situation. My office is transferring me back to India from US in December end. I am collecting all the documents for doing the second stage and planning to post them by December mid. Few questions that I need your help.

Can I give address change to my friend's address here in US in the application itself while sending the full docs ?
Will the Visa office inform through email/ecas if they have rolled out my medical request. If I get to know through the email, I can plan a trip to US for my family to get the medical done

Please advise me which what should I do now ? Thanks as always
Though I am not 100% sure I believe you will have to request to transfer your application to VO Delhi.Lets see if any one has better idea in this forum.

sweetappi

Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gentlemen,

I'm in the biggest victim in the list, I have submitted my application in May, 2010, so far even I didn't get the file number.

Can anyone clarify the issue what is going on? I have to still wait or I have to write a letter to visa office?

Looking forward for your precious advice.

Best regards,

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweetappi said:
Gentlemen,

I'm in the biggest victim in the list, I have submitted my application in May, 2010, so far even I didn't get the file number.

Can anyone clarify the issue what is going on? I have to still wait or I have to write a letter to visa office?

Looking forward for your precious advice.

Best regards,
What a patience u have man..! call them ASAP!
u might know # already, here it is just in case: +1-613-944-4000, option to choose: 1,2,1,2,1..wait for 10-12 mins
I would have blown out by this time
Good Luck,
Chami

majid89

Star Member
Jun 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 May 2010
AOR Received.
1st: 26 Oct. 2010 - 2nd: 27 Feb. 2011
thejackson said:
Dear MAY APPLICANTS

Some weeks back this forum was flooded with complaints and issues regarding receiving AOR from CIO.
Many complained bitterly of not hearing from CIO regarding their applications status. We were all advised to be patient

Now CIO has released FIRST AOR to almost 90% of APRIL- PRE JUNE 26 APPLICANTS. I remember vividly that there was a table showing the detailed statistics. See how human can be funny. For THREE WEEKS, the number of posts on MAY APPLICANTS is not up to 10, See how human can exhibit some camelonic disposition
Any way, congrats to all who have received their AOR and I wish us all best of luck in document gathering. I have today mailed my complete application to my VISA OFFICE ( ACCRA) My application was received at CIO May 12 and I received my AOR On October 27
Please , the gurus who are managing the table should take appropriate action so that we can see the overall of MAY APPLICANT
I agree with you...
About the table, I think the only updated table is this which you yourself can update it:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0An8ufJRabzigdHo0M3U2VzJLNS1XWGNYQ2kwSlVmTHc&hl=en#gid=0

sumitbajaj07

Nov 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Please plz guide me please please...............

This is sumit from India.I sent my application in the month of April (Via Indian registered post)......But i have not recieved any response yet...

I went to my Bank and came to knwo from there that DD of $550 has been encahsed on 16th Aug 2010.....But still no communication from CIC either by e-mail or post mail...It is already 6 months...

Please suggets/guid eme how i can check the status of my application...or what i should do now please??

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
To all Guys (who have not received 1st AOR)

Those guys who have not received their first AOR ( April or May Applicants) can follow up as below:-

1) Call at +1-613-944-4000, option to choose: 1,2,1,2,1..wait for 10-12 mins ( give details such as surname, date of birth,etc)

2) send an emial to re-london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca giving details of urs such as Name, Surname, Date of Birth, Passport No:, Documents delivery, etc

Please dont have much patience at this time as it already pass 6 months or more.

Regards
Cool