+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**** MAY 2010 APPLICANTS ****

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
navali said:
Hi guys,

I submitted my application to London VO. Before submitting full docs, my FBI PCC was 2 months and 22 days old that is my package was received by VO when only 08 days were left for my FBI PCC to be 03 months old. I submited my initial aaplication to CIO on 19th May and got m FBI PCC on 20 Aug. I hope its fine (in all cases whether they consider PCC as per old rules - should not be older than 3 months before sending initial application to CIO or as per new rule that PCC should not be older than 03 months when VO receives).

Right?

Regards
yes its fine

trajce999

Sep 23, 2010
mikenz said:
got my 2nd AOR from Sydney Australia after 3 weeks of sending in full documents. Fingers crossed the rest wont take too long..
mikenz can you tell us did you recive it by E-mail or by regullar post please

ArshadAli

Star Member
Jun 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2010
AOR Received.
20-10-2010
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waitinig
Passport Req..
waiting
navali said:
Hi guys,

I submitted my application to London VO. Before submitting full docs, my FBI PCC was 2 months and 22 days old that is my package was received by VO when only 08 days were left for my FBI PCC to be 03 months old. I submited my initial aaplication to CIO on 19th May and got m FBI PCC on 20 Aug. I hope its fine (in all cases whether they consider PCC as per old rules - should not be older than 3 months before sending initial application to CIO or as per new rule that PCC should not be older than 03 months when VO receives).

Right?good luck to u,i m still gathering my documents after receiving first AOR on 20th oct

Regards

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Government of Canada launches innovative program to help newcomer youth

London, November 17, 2010 — The Government of Canada is investing more than $1.6 million to help newcomer youth and their families in London, Ed Holder, Member of Parliament for London West announced today, on behalf of the Honourable Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism.

The Settlement Workers in Schools (SWIS) program provides newcomer families with an interactive orientation to the Ontario school system as well as referrals to settlement agencies and other community support services. Settlement workers also engage with students, parents and school staff to increase cultural awareness and sensitivity in London area schools.

“The Government of Canada is helping newcomer youth and their families succeed,” said MP Holder. “This investment will help improve the lives of young newcomers to London. When we invest in our youth, we invest in the future of Canada.”

“Our government knows that helping newcomer families get settled is key to their success,” said Dr. Eric Hoskins, Ontario Minister of Citizenship and Immigration. “Settlement resources need to be easily accessible. By making settlement workers available in schools in the London area, we are making sure that the needs of our newcomer families are met.”

“This is a great example of how a community partnership can help students and their families who are new to Canada adjust to their new home in London,” said Jeffery Robinson, Learning Coordinator at the Thames Valley District School Board. “Schools are a hub for a community and a natural meeting place for the children and parents of new Canadians.”

Since 2005, the Government of Canada has more than tripled its annual spending on settlement services for newcomers in Ontario. For 2010-11, the Government of Canada is allocating $428 million in Ontario for settlement services for newcomers, such as language training, job search workshops and placing settlement workers in schools.

canadaquerido

Oct 23, 2010
Hello Friends !

Today we received the letter from our Consulate (Brazil) with the good news that our documents arrived there!
:) :D

They also say that if we do not receive further instructions till 30 May 2011 we should contact them directly.

I hope till there we will have the Medical request and passport request so maybe we will have already our new home address in Canada?!?! Wow ! :)

I wish good luck to all of you!

++ please update the spreadsheet ! ;D :D

sgeovar

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-17-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-29-2010
AOR Received.
May-19-2011
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
Transferred to Ottawa VO
Med's Request
Sep-06-2012
Med's Done....
Sep-25-2012
Interview........
Waived
Congrajulations. So you received the second AOR.
Did you receive the letter ???
I thought it will be sent by an email like the first AOR.

Anyhow, best of luck canadaquerido.

Thanks

canadaquerido said:
Hello Friends !

Today we received the letter from our Consulate (Brazil) with the good news that our documents arrived there!

They also say that if we do not receive further instructions till 30 May 2011 we should contact them directly.

I hope till there we will have the Medical request and passport request so maybe we will have already our new home address in Canada?!?! Wow ! :)

edmonta

Nov 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0711 & 9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-2010
Doc's Request.
30-sept-2010
AOR Received.
1st-30th Sept 2010,2nd-08th June 2011
IELTS Request
done-7 band
File Transfer...
dont know what is this..in process from 26 april 2012
Med's Request
19-July-2013
Med's Done....
30-July-2013,ECAS updated with Medicals received on 18-Aug-2013
Interview........
not been called for..
Passport Req..
19-July-13
VISA ISSUED...
On 4th October 2013
LANDED..........
July 2014
Dear all,

My question is i am going to submit my full docs in Decemeber end & My wife's PP is expiring in Oct 11.So is it ok that if i submit all docs with wife's existing passport which is expiring in Oct 11.What if the PP request comes in Aug sept 2011.
What i am planning is i will submit the PP copies now to CHC ND and then after i'll get her passports renewed before the medical & PP request comes(within 6-7 months waiting )?!!

IS THAT OK?!!

Regards

edmonta

trajce999

Sep 23, 2010
canadaquerido said:
Hello Friends !

Congradulations and tanks for sharing your time line with us :) :)

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
edmonta said:
Dear all,

My question is i am going to submit my full docs in Decemeber end & My wife's PP is expiring in Oct 11.So is it ok that if i submit all docs with wife's existing passport which is expiring in Oct 11.What if the PP request comes in Aug sept 2011.
What i am planning is i will submit the PP copies now to CHC ND and then after i'll get her passports renewed before the medical & PP request comes(within 6-7 months waiting )?!!

IS THAT OK?!!

Regards

edmonta

Hi,

Yes its ok whenever you renewed your passport send the copy of new passport to the visa office.

Cheers
Saki

usiddiqi

Star Member
May 1, 2010
My credit card is not charged and I have not received any communication from CIC regarding my application. My application was received on May 10. I tried calling several times to the call center but unable to reach any agent. Is there any email address or some other way of inquiring about my application? Thanks for your help folks.

ArshadAli

Star Member
Jun 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2010
AOR Received.
20-10-2010
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waitinig
Passport Req..
waiting
edmonta said:
Dear all,

IS THAT OK?!!

Regards

edmonta
u r right,u should apply with these PPs and then get new passports after 6 months,i have passed through this situation

katydid

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
bufflo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17, 2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 8th, 2010
AOR Received.
Sep 8th, 2011
Med's Request
May 1st, 2013
Med's Done....
May 6th, 2013
Interview........
Oct , 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Nov 2013
Sorry for my delay. My application ran into trouble and but it was resolved right now. Please update my status. I received my 1st AoR on Nov 8th. Thanks a lot.

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
Hi All!

I have some questions??

In work experience requirement CHC London asks for "your total Annual salary plus benefits in letter of reference"

(1) In my letter of appointment it states monthly salary plus allowances and not annual salary plus benefits. Is that ok??

(2) My monthly salary plus allowances is mentioned in letter of appointment and not letter of reference. Is that ok??

(3) I have a letter of appointment and not employment contract. My appointment letter states all terms and conditions. Is it ok to provide letter of appointment and not employment contract???

Thanks all for providing feedback