Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-May-2010
AOR Received.
22-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done
Seems like Damascus VO is issuing AOR in bulk!!

Congratulations to Houman, Shimax, Nimba, Majid...

Best of luck for next steps..

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Immigrants in Canada boost innovation

Canada, 25th October: Immigrants in Canada are giving a big boost to innovation in the country and playing a crucial role in improving the global competitiveness of Canada.

This has been revealed by the findings of a latest report by CBC (Conference Board of Canada) titled ‘Immigrants as Investors: Boosting Canada’s Global Competitiveness’.

The report tested the view that immigrants tend to be highly innovative and found that immigrants in Canada were, indeed, associated with higher innovation in Canada at all levels including individual, national, organization and global.

The findings of the report maintain that although the percentage of immigrants comprise just one-fifth of Canada’s total population, but still, the percentage of immigrants in Canada Research Chairs is 35 percent.

It further suggested that it’s the immigrants in Canada that won higher number of highly prestigious performing arts and literary awards including the Governor-General’s Performing Arts Awards and the Giller Prize.

And immigration significantly affects and improves trade relations of Canada with the nations of immigrants’ origin. An increase of one-percentage-point increase in the number of immigrants results in 0.21 percent increase in the value of imports in Canada and also results in 0.11 percent increase in the value of exports.

No wonder, countries regarded to be major sources of immigration to Canada make greater foreign direct investment into the nation than other nations, the report asserts.

Although, there might be a few shortcomings of multiculturalism, there is no denying the fact that immigrants in Canada are playing a significant role in the making worthy contributions to the nation’s society.

And despite such important contributions by immigrants in Canada, they continue to encounter numerous obstacles in the way of their successful integration in Canada.

Some of the problems faced by immigrants in Canada include delays in getting recognition of their foreign credentials, inadequate opportunities for newcomers in making use of their skills, and failure of employers in Canada to use foreign language skills of immigrants.

The report gives a piece of advice to the employers in Canada asking them to hire immigrants at all organizational levels and invite them to share their valued suggestions.

It also asserts on improving the living conditions of all Canadians including immigrants

Shimax

Jul 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-10-2010.. Second AOR: 22-03-2011.. Ankara:3 April 2012.. In Process: 8 May 2012
arzin62 said:
Seems like Damascus VO is issuing AOR in bulk!!
I wish it does in bulks for visas too :D

majid89

Star Member
Jun 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 May 2010
AOR Received.
1st: 26 Oct. 2010 - 2nd: 27 Feb. 2011
alizia said:
In my AOR below the date there are two Numbers mentioned
one is UCI: 12345678
and the second is B012345678
which one is tracking number
and what does other number means?
The first one is your client number (can be used for tracking)
The second one is your reference number (also: 1st AOR or 1st file number) which you were waiting months to get it. It is needed for further process.

shela

Star Member
Apr 18, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2011
Doc's Request.
18-OCT-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR Dated 14 June,2011
IELTS Request
DONE 6.5 BAND
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InshaAllah in next summer
alizia said:
inshallah
we all will be in canada
seems that if it takes 5 - 6 months for Medical request
then 3 months for medical report clearence
after words up to 3 monts for submission of passport and visa
then
seems that next OCTOBER / NOVEMBER we all be having PR
and in spring 2012 we will be in canada
still long to go. Best of luck for next step
ALIZIA
will u tell us that how u sending ur educational documents because they ask original trnscripts in sealed envolop of universty how u r managing it plz tell us

shela

Star Member
Apr 18, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2011
Doc's Request.
18-OCT-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR Dated 14 June,2011
IELTS Request
DONE 6.5 BAND
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InshaAllah in next summer
i have some problem kindly resolve it we get our AOR when we submit our application in may 2010 we write my father name which is haq nawaz now on my educational certificates its malik haq nawaz now whn i send the documents again can i write it correctly and will it be question mark for london visa office or not plz tell?

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
shela said:
i have some problem kindly resolve it we get our AOR when we submit our application in may 2010 we write my father name which is haq nawaz now on my educational certificates its malik haq nawaz now whn i send the documents again can i write it correctly and will it be question mark for london visa office or not plz tell?
its ok, just add a covering letter explaining this mistake

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
alizia said:
inshallah
we all will be in canada
seems that if it takes 5 - 6 months for Medical request
then 3 months for medical report clearence
after words up to 3 monts for submission of passport and visa
then
seems that next OCTOBER / NOVEMBER we all be having PR
and in spring 2012 we will be in canada
still long to go. Best of luck for next step
nobody can predict the exact duration. it can be sooner or later. sometimes it may take many many months to receive medical request and clear background / security checks but i hope it wont happen in our case.

Ballyclare

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London-UK
NOC Code......
9212/2121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/05/2010
Doc's Request.
CC Charged on 05/08/2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
03/12/2009
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Bad luck.
Today I dot a reply from CIO-my application does not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.
I had bad feeling about it.It was so long waiting time since may-I have all package ready to sent to VO.BUt...not now..
Wish everybody good luck with your processing.I am not dicided yet that I am going to do now.The fees that I have paid are refundable.I will receive a credit on the credit card provided within eight to twelve weeks.

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
Ballyclare said:
Bad luck.
Today I dot a reply from CIO-my application does not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.
I had bad feeling about it.It was so long waiting time since may-I have all package ready to sent to VO.BUt...not now..
Wish everybody good luck with your processing.I am not dicided yet that I am going to do now.The fees that I have paid are refundable.I will receive a credit on the credit card provided within eight to twelve weeks.
hi

sorry to hear that but what reason they gave you. did you not apply under 38 required noc list or your job duties do not match those listed under hrsdc website??

Ballyclare

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London-UK
NOC Code......
9212/2121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/05/2010
Doc's Request.
CC Charged on 05/08/2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
03/12/2009
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sorry to hear that but what reason they gave you. did you not apply under 38 required noc list or your job duties do not match those listed under hrsdc website??
[/quote]
Yes I applied under 38 Noc..May be try to re-apply under 29noc,because everything ready to go ahead..

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
Ballyclare said:

Yes I applied under 38 Noc..May be try to re-apply under 29noc,because everything ready to go ahead..
Great.....

mknoori

Oct 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03- 06- 2010
AOR Received.
1st: 20-10-2010 2nd:21-03-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2012
Hi I received my first AOR yesterday. 26 Oct.
Applied may 30
NOC 0311
VO Damascus
Iran
mknoori

azita.d

Oct 27, 2010
Hi,i applied as FSW and my documents has been received by CIC on 07.may.2010 with NOC 9212,but my AOR,has not been declared yet,any now how can i follow up it? :-X :-X :-X :'(

muk

Oct 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Passport Req..
Aug 22 2012 Submitted: Sep 02 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 10 2012 Received: Sep 24 2012
asif ghouri said:
THNANKS GOD today when i opened my mail box there was my first AOR since 21st October bcz due to some personal matters i could not use internet for last 4 days. best of luck for waiting applicants. plz add me in the list.
CONGRATULATION