+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**** MAY 2010 APPLICANTS ****

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi all,

i hope smthg wil be happening this week. cheers & best of luck.

:) :) :)

lamhey

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
Tegnus said:
Where did you get this information from?

I see that you are using BIG words and making fake assumptions all the time.

Be patient you will need it, it's just a beginning. VO office process probably will be twice as long, how you are planing to survive that?!

P.S. Nobody pushes you to immigrate to Canada, if you don't want to do it, just discard your application and move on!
Stop deceiving yourselves. Let us face the reality. CIO knows what they are doing. You call it fake assumptions, what other explanations can you give concerning the delays apart from the 'be patience.' Anyway you have gotten your AOR that is why. Besides if you know what reliance on this PR has caused for some people. I have 2 brothers who have had bad encounters in this immigration process all because they refuse to fact the reality on ground. Why should they move on to new applicants when they have not concluded the old ones. If you where in their shoes which would you process first those you are not in shortage of or the occupations lacking? I am trying to fact realities here. all other assumptions could as well be regarded as fake cos they have not backing from CIO. The only way to get rid of this assumptions is for CIO to feed us with the true nature of things. If not assumptions will continue to thrive. Besides it is my assumptions candid opinion about the whole things, am not trying to feed people contrary to my opinion. Nevertheless patience is the key. What i am driving at is that people should not tie their life to the immigration simple!!

T

Tegnus

Immigration isn't simple at any point, real fight will start when we will get visa...

Feeding people with fake assumptions make the nervous because they think you know something, but in fact you don't. That is fact and not assumption.

alizia

May 25, 2010
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC Charged on 30-07-2010
AOR Received.
21-OCT
IELTS Request
06-Mar
File Transfer...
07-DEC 2nd AOR.... 18 April 2011
Med's Request
case refused
Med's Done....
case refused
Interview........
case refused
Passport Req..
case refused
VISA ISSUED...
Nops
LANDED..........
Nops
Tegnus said:
Immigration isn't simple at any point, real fight will start when we will get visa...

Feeding people with fake assumptions make the nervous because they think you know something, but in fact you don't. That is fact and not assumption.
100% aggree

sudha

Aug 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/20/2013
AOR Received.
8/12/2013
Med's Request
02/21/2014
Med's Done....
02/26/2014
Passport Req..
03/05/2014
Awoderu A.A said:
Stop deceiving yourselves. Let us face the reality. CIO knows what they are doing. You call it fake assumptions, what other explanations can you give concerning the delays apart from the 'be patience.' Anyway you have gotten your AOR that is why. Besides if you know what reliance on this PR has caused for some people. I have 2 brothers who have had bad encounters in this immigration process all because they refuse to fact the reality on ground. Why should they move on to new applicants when they have not concluded the old ones. If you where in their shoes which would you process first those you are not in shortage of or the occupations lacking? I am trying to fact realities here. all other assumptions could as well be regarded as fake cos they have not backing from CIO. The only way to get rid of this assumptions is for CIO to feed us with the true nature of things. If not assumptions will continue to thrive. Besides it is my assumptions candid opinion about the whole things, am not trying to feed people contrary to my opinion. Nevertheless patience is the key. What i am driving at is that people should not tie their life to the immigration simple!!
If only we can CIO how to do their job it would be a different story. I think its better to be positive and hope everything will be OK, unless until you absolutely know that it wont work out. I feel what Tegnus doing by keeping up the spirits of fellow applicants is a great thing.

People here needs hope not false/negative assumptions..

mostafa_samiee

Star Member
Mar 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus, Syria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
alizia said:
100% aggree
It is better to stop arguing and I also sugest u you to check this forume less that before inorder not to get impatient. Only if S.O recieve something new, post it here for others. Enjoy the life like th way it is.

sgeovar

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-17-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-29-2010
AOR Received.
May-19-2011
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
Transferred to Ottawa VO
Med's Request
Sep-06-2012
Med's Done....
Sep-25-2012
Interview........
Waived
Application sent on May 17 2010

Hi

My initial application was mailed to Sydney, Australia CIC office on May 17.2010. I haven't got the file number so far. I'll let you know once i get the file number.

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Dear Comrade
I will like to appeal to all of us to avoid inflammatory remark/comment that is capable of jeopardizing the lofty aim and objectives of the noble forum. I will continue to say it- If not for this forum , I would probably by now become hypertensive. I have learned from the failures and success of members of this forum
CIO is working. The delay in issuing AOR is obvious- NEW REGULATIONS. .I have been following the CANADIAN IMMIGRATION POLICY since 2000.Applicants all over the five continent are making frantic effort to be part of the FIRST 20,000.Thus CIO is bombarded daily with more applications than they can handle
The MAY - PRE JUNE 26 APPLICANTS already knows their faith- If your occupation is among the 38,and your CC/DD has been charged
JUST WAIT.At least your application will not be returned if you meet other criteria.

Please let us refrain from using abusive words and making derogatory statement .
I love every one in this forum
Happy waiting

Invictus

Star Member
May 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2010
Doc's Request.
24-02-2010
AOR Received.
13-04-2010
IELTS Request
24-02-2010
File Transfer...
03-03-2010
Med's Request
20-07-2010
Med's Done....
01-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-09-2010 Decision Made: 19-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2010
Should I or Should I not?

Hi,
I am at serious Emergency.
Need your frank comments please.
I am in the process of applying for F1 (Student) Visa for USA. Now, I have to submit a questionnaire. The last question in that questionnaire is- Did you apply for immigration or citizenship to any other country? If yes, then which country and what is the status of your application.

Please, I know it is awkward, but given the fact that my being a potential immigrant to Canada, the US consulate may reject me from Student VISA there. So, should I disclose that I have applied for Canadian Immigration in the Student Visa form for US?

I have only 24 hours to decide. I am sincerely looking for your pragmatic suggestion (no matter how awkward it is!).

miksee

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 June 2009
Doc's Request.
28 Sept 2009
Med's Request
23 Mar 2010
Med's Done....
26 Mar 2010
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
May 2010
VISA ISSUED...
July 2010
LANDED..........
Oct 2010
Re: Should I or Should I not?

Invictus said:
Hi,
I am in the process of applying for F1 (Student) Visa for USA. Now, I have to submit a questionnaire. The last question in that questionnaire is- Did you apply for immigration or citizenship to any other country? If yes, then which country and what is the status of your application.

Please, I know it is awkward, but given the fact that my being a potential immigrant to Canada, the US consulate may reject me from Student VISA there. So, should I disclose that I have applied for Canadian Immigration in the Student Visa form for US?

I have only 24 hours to decide. I am sincerely looking for your pragmatic suggestion (no matter how awkward it is!).
Personally, I'd be too worried to lie on a U.S. visa application. I'd tell the truth, and explain exactly where in the immigration process you are in (i.e. eligibility @ CIC, or papers with local Visa Office). I imagine that question would screen for a possible change in allegiance to a non-friendly country more than anything else. I'm not an expert, just some thoughts.

qchem

Star Member
Jun 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2010
AOR Received.
02-03-2011
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
18-04-2011
Med's Request
21-09-2011
Med's Done....
04-10-2011
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Re: Should I or Should I not?

Invictus said:
Hi,
I am in the process of applying for F1 (Student) Visa for USA.
Tell the truth and just the truth, nothing but the truth. Otherwise, you may need to wiegh quitting either of your applications.

JPMA

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
AOR Received.
PER received 11-03-11
thejackson said:
Dear Comrade
I will like to appeal to all of us to avoid inflammatory remark/comment that is capable of jeopardizing the lofty aim and objectives of the noble forum. I will continue to say it- If not for this forum , I would probably by now become hypertensive. I have learned from the failures and success of members of this forum
CIO is working. The delay in issuing AOR is obvious- NEW REGULATIONS. .I have been following the CANADIAN IMMIGRATION POLICY since 2000.Applicants all over the five continent are making frantic effort to be part of the FIRST 20,000.Thus CIO is bombarded daily with more applications than they can handle
The MAY - PRE JUNE 26 APPLICANTS already knows their faith- If your occupation is among the 38,and your CC/DD has been charged
JUST WAIT.At least your application will not be returned if you meet other criteria.

Please let us refrain from using abusive words and making derogatory statement .
I love every one in this forum
Happy waiting
I agree with you... let's just do the normal routine we do everyday. everything will fall into place in the right time.

DO THE RIGHT THING YOU NEED TO DO TODAY, AND THE FUTURE WILL TAKE CARE OF ITSELF. :D

manila07

Star Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Request
March 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Passport Req..
July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
application recieved may 19 still haven't heard from them, i have a question i sent them i check instead of using my credit card now how will i know if they already encashed my check?

alizia

May 25, 2010
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC Charged on 30-07-2010
AOR Received.
21-OCT
IELTS Request
06-Mar
File Transfer...
07-DEC 2nd AOR.... 18 April 2011
Med's Request
case refused
Med's Done....
case refused
Interview........
case refused
Passport Req..
case refused
VISA ISSUED...
Nops
LANDED..........
Nops
navali said:
Dear Alizia,

As u r 3rd May applicant, did u try to call CIO to check ur AOR status?
not yet
but now planning to call them
kindly guide me that what is the best time to call them
becz there is almost 10 hours time difference in pakistan and canada
furthermore kindly tell me
the tel no for outside canada enqiries what options i have to press
to get connected to relevant department
and what answers i will require to give them to get status