+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**** MAY 2010 APPLICANTS ****

rafaelgabbie

Star Member
May 7, 2010
upp942 said:
When I got my letter to do the medicals, it was stated there that they wouldn't require an interview but they may ask for one if they feel the need to. You may have to review the letter/email that you got from them.
It did not see anything about interview waived. Only renew fbi clearance. Im here in LA so i dnt knw how it works with other visa ofc.

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
greeki78 said:
I was thinking something today.Years from now I'll be sitting in a chair.My grandchildren will come running to me with a letter shouting "Grandma,you received mail from CIC Canada".Then I ask one of my grandchild to read it for me since my eyesight had become weak by then.When read,I come to know it's PPR from Ottawa.The letter asks me to send my passport to Detroit Office(Hopefully its open and not closed by some crazy minister).I book flights to detroit because I dont want to wait longer by sending passports.So I decide to go in-person in wheelchair.
As soon as I go to airport I ask wheelchair assistance.Then I go to detroit office and get the news "You don't qualify for FSW because you are already retired(66 years over),but,you can apply in other category for faster processing". :(

Hope this is just a story and I get ppr soon. :p
Dear, hope its reamin only the story (greatly written though)...and hope you will get your PPR soon!

ALL the best!

smiling_face :)

rafaelgabbie

Star Member
May 7, 2010
greeki78 said:
What's your category?was your file transferred from buffalo to Ottawa?
My file was transferres from buffalo to los angeles. Applied as LPN. I have a consultant and whp tales care of my application.

NavneetK

Apr 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0111 and 1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
5TH JUNE,2013
LANDED..........
18TH JULY,2013
greeki78 said:
I was thinking something today.Years from now I'll be sitting in a chair.My grandchildren will come running to me with a letter shouting "Grandma,you received mail from CIC Canada".Then I ask one of my grandchild to read it for me since my eyesight had become weak by then.When read,I come to know it's PPR from Ottawa.The letter asks me to send my passport to Detroit Office(Hopefully its open and not closed by some crazy minister).I book flights to detroit because I dont want to wait longer by sending passports.So I decide to go in-person in wheelchair.
As soon as I go to airport I ask wheelchair assistance.Then I go to detroit office and get the news "You don't qualify for FSW because you are already retired(66 years over),but,you can apply in other category for faster processing". :(

really you can be a story teller in future ;) +1 for your story telling skills.
nicely written but i wish it is just a story only not reality and we all get our visa's as soon as possible. as we have been waiting from last 2.5 yrs.

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
greeki78 said:

OMG, Its so touching. Dear, you wont be under that situation. Please, don't think that far,, We don't deserve those things.

God Bless,
Kavya

candy_canada

Jul 1, 2012
greeki78 said:

:D :D :D :D

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
greeki78 said:

+1 for your craft...
Prayers from my side for your smooth process...

Regards, Spartan!

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Really nice ! You should send this to Immi minister !! ;D

greeki78 said:

angelpot

Star Member
Oct 28, 2010
Calgary A.b.
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo transfered to Seattle
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-10
Doc's Request.
29-10-10 ( 1st AOR CIO )
AOR Received.
18-05-11 ( 2nd AOR )
IELTS Request
submitted already at CIO
File Transfer...
13-04-12 ( buffalo to LA office ) In process May11,2012
Med's Request
17-05-12
Med's Done....
11-06-12 received by Ottawa 04-07-12
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
July 26,2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 18,2012 Visa received Oct.12 ,2012
LANDED..........
October 27, 2012 ( thank GOD )
hI EVERYONE ,

JUST SHARING THE GOODNEWS!!!!

After a long wait my ecas status DM already...Hope to received my PP this week. DM last Friday. is this mean my passport Got stamped with the visa already???any idea what DM MEANS Huh? thanks....guys..

talktome

Star Member
Jun 22, 2012
greeki78 said:

I like the post. :)

/Talk

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
angelpot said:
hI EVERYONE ,

After a long wait my ecas status DM already...Hope to received my PP this week. DM last Friday. is this mean my passport Got stamped with the visa already???any idea what DM MEANS Huh? thanks....guys..
Great...

muk

Oct 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Passport Req..
Aug 22 2012 Submitted: Sep 02 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 10 2012 Received: Sep 24 2012
By the grace of almighty Allah, today i received my passport with visa.

Timeline

VFS (pp submission) : 02/09/2012
SVO (pp received) : 06/09/2012
ecas (Decision Made): 13/09/2012
SVO (pp released) : 21/09/2012
VFS (pp received) : 24/09/2012
In person (Received) : 24/09/2012

SVO elapsed only 15 days to stamp visa.

This information may help you to make a decision where to submit PP.

Best regard
muk

joneslxj

Apr 6, 2012
congra...
when did your check490 be cash?

angelpot said:
hI EVERYONE ,

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
muk said:
By the grace of almighty Allah, today i received my passport with visa.

Timeline

VFS (pp submission) : 02/09/2012
SVO (pp received) : 06/09/2012
ecas (Decision Made): 13/09/2012
SVO (pp released) : 21/09/2012
VFS (pp received) : 24/09/2012
In person (Received) : 24/09/2012

SVO elapsed only 15 days to stamp visa.

This information may help you to make a decision where to submit PP.

Best regard
muk
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kalla

Jan 26, 2011
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..