30-March-2010
Nomination.....
Appl came back in Sep. So full docs submited in Oct 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR rcvd on 27-Jan-2011
IELTS Request
Submited on 30-July-2010
File Transfer...
Tr. to Buffalo on 07-Apr-2010; Tr. from Buffalo to Seattle on 02-Nov-2011; Tr. from Seattle to New Delhi on 16-Jan-2012
Med's Request
11-09-2013
Med's Done....
23-09-2013
Interview........
Waiver
Passport Req..
10-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
Visa will get expire by 25-Sep-2014, so before that.
Hi All,

I have a very bad news. My e-case status shows as "Withdrawn". The contenet is as follows:

We received your application for permanent residence on February 22, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 30, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Seattle office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Seattle office on April 7, 2010. The Seattle office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the Seattle office on November 2, 2011. The Seattle office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on January 11, 2012.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

It is really very much frustrating and heart breaking news. After a 2 years of wait, now they are saying that my application has been Withdrawn. I do not know the reason yet. I am waiting for the letter from the Seattle Office. I am not sure whther I should trust the status in e-case or not. My mind is really blank at this point. I was having so many future plans in Canada. Every thing got collapsed in one day.

I do not know what to do at this point.

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kkomandla said:
Hi All,

I have a very bad news. My e-case status shows as "Withdrawn". The contenet is as follows:

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 30, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Seattle office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Seattle office on April 7, 2010. The Seattle office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the Seattle office on November 2, 2011. The Seattle office may contact you.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

It is really very much frustrating and heart breaking news. After a 2 years of wait, now they are saying that my application has been Withdrawn. I do not know the reason yet. I am waiting for the letter from the Seattle Office. I am not sure whther I should trust the status in e-case or not. My mind is really blank at this point. I was having so many future plans in Canada. Every thing got collapsed in one day.

this is a mistake..send them urgent email that your ecas is reflecting this info. this can't be true...don't loose your heart..this can be a system error if u didn't withdraw ur application

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cocknbull said:
this is a mistake..send them urgent email that your ecas is reflecting this info. this can't be true...don't loose your heart..this can be a system error if u didn't withdraw ur application
I THINK HE GET MEDICAL
INDIAN

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
kkomandla said:
Hi All,

did you apply by Lawyer?

kkomandla

May 24, 2011
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Feb-2010
Doc's Request.
30-March-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Submited on 30-July-2010
File Transfer...
Tr. to Buffalo on 07-Apr-2010; Tr. from Buffalo to Seattle on 02-Nov-2011; Tr. from Seattle to New Delhi on 16-Jan-2012
Med's Request
11-09-2013
Med's Done....
23-09-2013
Interview........
Waiver
Passport Req..
10-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-Mar-2014
LANDED..........

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
kkomandla said:
No, I applied by myself.
email them and ask the stauts...

Dhillon1471

Mar 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/03/2010 CIO Sydney
Doc's Request.
18/05/2010 by CIO Sydney
AOR Received.
23/09/2010 by NDVO
File Transfer...
27/05/2010 to NDVO
Med's Request
15/11/2012
Med's Done....
23/11/2012, DM 19/02/2013
Passport Req..
15/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15/02/2013 PPT Recvd on 27/02/2013
LANDED..........
Planning for May 2013

kkomandla

May 24, 2011
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Feb-2010
Doc's Request.
30-March-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Submited on 30-July-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
11-09-2013
Med's Done....
23-09-2013
Interview........
Waiver
Passport Req..
10-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
Dhillon1471 said:
Have u done yr medicals
I have not yet received the MR.

Krish.

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
Dear kkomandla & Friends,

Just understand what the E-CAS is saying, its saying "Withdrawn".

How could this be a true status after it comes to In Process ?
"Withdrawn" is only possible when the applicant (kkomandla) withdraws the application. If in case it is rejection then E-CAS Status must be "Decision Made" .

Below is the nomenclature which CHC/VO should follow & reflects on E-CAS. We all know & is mentioned on the website of CIC.

VISA OFFICE ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE
Visa Office - Eligibility Review Complete
The review of the application and supporting documents has been completed at the visa office. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

WITHDRAWN
Application Withdrawn
We withdrew your application and your file has been closed.

IN PROCESS
In Process
Based on review of your complete application package, it has been determined that your application is eligible for processing.
Processing has begun.

DECISION MADE
(A decision has been made at this point.) Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

Now obviously kkomandla has not sent any communication to CHC/VO for withdrawing application so I am sure this must be another E-CAS error or as many people say here a data transfer error.

Still to get a vivid picture you must write to CHC in a CSQ since I am no expert in this.

honeyjack

May 20, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't want to discorage u, i may be wrong but as far as my thinking is concern, Withdrawn means applicant is eligible for his refund. If it was decision made after processing date mentioned then he will not be eligible for any refund...

Honeyjack

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
But is that possible when E-CAS line says "we started processing your application"...

When it says we started processing your application means it is "In Process" i.e. the documents supplied had been scrutinized & the application is eligible for further processing.

kkomandla

May 24, 2011
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Feb-2010
Doc's Request.
30-March-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Submited on 30-July-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
11-09-2013
Med's Done....
23-09-2013
Interview........
Waiver
Passport Req..
10-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
Canadian Dreams said:
Dear kkomandla & Friends,

Just understand what the E-CAS is saying, its saying "Withdrawn".

How could this be a true status after it comes to In Process ?
"Withdrawn" is only possible when the applicant (kkomandla) withdraws the application. If in case it is rejection then E-CAS Status must be "Decision Made" .

Below is the nomenclature which CHC/VO should follow & reflects on E-CAS. We all know & is mentioned on the website of CIC.

VISA OFFICE ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE
Visa Office - Eligibility Review Complete
The review of the application and supporting documents has been completed at the visa office. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

WITHDRAWN
Application Withdrawn
We withdrew your application and your file has been closed.

IN PROCESS
In Process
Based on review of your complete application package, it has been determined that your application is eligible for processing.
Processing has begun.

DECISION MADE
(A decision has been made at this point.) Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

Now obviously kkomandla has not sent any communication to CHC/VO for withdrawing application so I am sure this must be another E-CAS error or as many people say here a data transfer error.

Still to get a vivid picture you must write to CHC in a CSQ since I am no expert in this.
When my File was with Buffalo, I have communicated them in the month of July 2011 stating that my wife is pregnant and I also mentioned that her due date for the delivery is on Nov 2011. My File got transferred to Seattle on 2nd Nov 2011. On Nov 25th 2011, I am blessed with a girl baby. After the baby birth, I have communicated the same to the Seattle office. They have replied stating that I should not send any information to any VO (neither Buffalo nor the Seattle Office) for the next 90 days. They said, after Feb 2nd 2012, I can send any information or any questions. I am just waiting for the Feb 2nd. Now, if I ask them any question, they might reply me the same as before.

Krish.

kkomandla

May 24, 2011
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Feb-2010
Doc's Request.
30-March-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Submited on 30-July-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
11-09-2013
Med's Done....
23-09-2013
Interview........
Waiver
Passport Req..
10-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
Canadian Dreams said:
But is that possible when E-CAS line says "we started processing your application"...

When it says we started processing your application means it is "In Process" i.e. the documents supplied had been scrutinized & the application is eligible for further processing.
My e-status was showing "In Process" since feb 2011. And now it is showing as Withdrwan. This Withdrwan status updated in my e-case in the last week only. Even the below two lines got added to my e-case in the last week it self.

Krish.