NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
1st:26-10-2010 2nd:10-04-2011
File Transfer...
3rd April 2012 IP: 12-06-2011
bhanump said:
Guys, I think the wait is soon gonna end. I called CIC, THIS morning and the lady said that there is good news for the May applicants as presently they are processing 3rd May and she said I can expect an email in TEN business days. They received my application on 6th May and my CC was charged on 6th August. She also told me, in case I don't get an email in 10 business days, I should call them again. Fianlly the wait seems to be coming to an end. All the best to those waitng for their AORs.
I believe it is a good news, news from CIO is reliable. ;D

YoBoy

Feb 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
hi tegnus,
can you please confirm if we need to fill new forms or send old photo copy.
what to do?
i am sure this wait will soon get an end.

Can_PT

May 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear guys,

For the proof of fund, I have more sufficient fund in my 401K plan. Can I show them?

Thanks

C

canworker

I called CIC, 3 -4 weeks back and got the same response that they are working on 3rd May applications.

and still they are working on 3rd May application ?????????????????????

miksee

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 June 2009
Doc's Request.
28 Sept 2009
Med's Request
23 Mar 2010
Med's Done....
26 Mar 2010
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
May 2010
VISA ISSUED...
July 2010
LANDED..........
Oct 2010
pinoYAko said:
wew!! now this is the thing i want to read. We are all hoping for that. GUYS REMEMBER THAT YOU CAN GET THE CHICKEN BY HATCHING THE EGG NOT BY SMASHING IT !!!!! I know that patience is a bitter but remember that their fruits is sweet. GOD BLESS all Applicants!!!!! MABUHAY!!! ;D ;D ;D :D
Hahaha!!!! Well said, PinoyAko! --PinoyDinAko ;D ...

nevilraval

Star Member
Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
0711/9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC charged 19-08-10
AOR Received.
30-09-2010
IELTS Request
25-09-2010 / 7 band
miksee said:
Hahaha!!!! Well said, PinoyAko! --PinoyDinAko ;D ...
Another unproductive week in terms of AOR has come to an end.Let's hope the next week fetches some good news!

Nevil

brabus_

Star Member
Aug 6, 2010
I have just read the instructions OP 6 — Federal Skilled Workers
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06-eng.pdf

There following steps for applications received between February 2008 and June 26, 2010:
1. Check forms for blanks
2. Withdraw money.
3. Create a file with number in CIC databse
<i>Note: The R10 completeness check for FSW applications occurs at the CIO. Files are created for
applications that are complete. If the application is referred to a visa office, the electronic file is
transferred to the visa office. The applicant must submit the complete application with supporting
documents to the visa office.</i>
4. Assessing applications against the Ministerial Instructions (if our duties are valid to 38 list)
4a. If YES ->
CIO will record notes in CAIPS, transfer the electronic file to the visa office and notify them by email. The CIO will also:
- notify the applicant that their application is being referred to a visa office for a final determination of elgibility for processing;
- require the applicant to submit a copy of their complete application and other forms, together with all supporting documents to the visa office within 120 days;
- inform the applicant on how to contact the visa office
4b. if NO ->
- record outcome and reasons in CAIPS;
- send a letter to inform the client (see Appendix D for sample letter);
- initiate a refund.

So, analyzing this info, we need to know whether file was created for our application or not.
If money were charged, file with DEFINITE number will be created. (unless they stuck with HR resource on this stage)

Therefore, May applicants, who will call CIC, ask for your file number by your FIRST, LAST name and DATE of birth.

I think they could stuck on:
1) stage4. process our application on YES, NO. (if so, we will have to wait more time (10w, as people write))
2) just make pause onsending us a YES letter, but local VO already has our electronic files with YES answer. (if so, may be soon in 2w we all receive such emails)

Thanks. I wish you all hapiness :)

Passenger

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 July
AOR Received.
PER:26 Oct.
File Transfer...
15 NOV
Thanks brabus

good information :)

kummi95

Aug 25, 2010
Dear friends,

Still some of the April applicants received their Ist AOR. On 8th September, two applicants of April 24th, received their IST AOR.
So we all have to wait with some more patience.

brabus_

Star Member
Aug 6, 2010
kummi95 said:
Dear friends,

Still some of the April applicants received their Ist AOR. On 8th September, two applicants of April 24th, received their IST AOR.
So we all have to wait with some more patience.
provide the evidence, I didn't find such applicants in APRIL thread. Give us a link.

kummi95

Aug 25, 2010
Dear brabus

These two applicants from Chandigarh (India) who sent his application on 22nd April and gor their AOR on 8th september. I know them personally.

beely

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
guys,

Could any one answer me on this

I add my wife's aunt as a relative, and i have all the relation ship proof, and her canadian passport as well, and that what was mentioned in the VO Documents Required Check List , nothing more, but i heared that they will ask me about a proof of residency!!! is that a must?

and if yes, i cannot contact her any more, as her mobile number closed and she do not answer her mail.

and if i loose these 5 points i'll be less than 67 points

and if they ignore the relatives point, In this case can they allow me to re do my IELTS exam to increase my points again.

Please guys i need your advise, and to let you know my case

Recieved by CIC April 7th
Recieved my 1st AOR July 16th
Submit documments to VO August 1st
Recieved my 2nd AOR August 29th

And they notice 24 months of proccessing which is too long buti'll wait

Many Thanks

brabus_

Star Member
Aug 6, 2010
kummi95 said:
Dear brabus

These two applicants from Chandigarh (India) who sent his application on 22nd April and gor their AOR on 8th september. I know them personally.
kummi95, thank you a lot.

gaurav86

Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2010
Doc's Request.
30-10-2010
AOR Received.
30-10-2010
File Transfer...
08-01-2011
Dear brabus

hey kummi
can i knw in which catagory they have applied n had they apply through any agent or widout any agent ... coz m in the same boat i have aplied under NOC 1111 applied without any agent n ma application recieved at cio on 12 may.....but still no AOR n no information abt DD encashed can i have ur contact number so that we can share our views m also from punjab(ferozepur) ......

thnx
Gaurav

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
We having hoping for every week for the past 7weeks to be fruitful. When would it be? If we have wasted this amount of time at CIO i wonder how much time we are going to spend at the VO .

If documents are sent immediately AOR is requested will the work on it immediately or would they wait for you 4 months ultimatum to elapse before starting work on it