+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Maxing out Personal Activity in PR App

Bradfordpm

Aug 25, 2018
So if you didn't live in canada you can't put unemployed in canada like in 2017. You just went on vacation there. Your activity is still unemployed/usa. Merge them you'll end up with much fewer lines.
I see, that last bit was super helpful info. Huge thanks!

Bradfordpm

Aug 25, 2018
Hmm,

Though this line here:
Sept 17, 2017 Dec 17, 2017 Canada Squamish Unemployed Visiting Ebba

I can't put unemployed USA, because it asks me where I was and what I was doing. If I put my residence, Washington, this is not where I was during that period of time.

They already know my residence during that time because of the Address history, they also already know I was unemployed during that time because of my Work History. They also already know I was in Canada because of my Travel History. I'm a bit at a loss, what extra information is trying to be grasped here. You can't include any gaps, so I can't leave any period out. But everything I'm putting in has basically already been entered.

Also during say a 3 month period where I was unemployed and in 3 different countries outside of the US. It asks for a country and town. Should I put my residence even if I was not in that country or town during that 3 month period? If so this is the Address History. Not really sure how to proceed in this new fashion without it looking a lot like the address history.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hmm,

Though this line here:
Sept 17, 2017 Dec 17, 2017 Canada Squamish Unemployed Visiting Ebba

I can't put unemployed USA, because it asks me where I was and what I was doing. If I put my residence, Washington, this is not where I was during that period of time.

They already know my residence during that time because of the Address history, they also already know I was unemployed during that time because of my Work History. They also already know I was in Canada because of my Travel History. I'm a bit at a loss, what extra information is trying to be grasped here. You can't include any gaps, so I can't leave any period out. But everything I'm putting in has basically already been entered.

Also during say a 3 month period where I was unemployed and in 3 different countries outside of the US. It asks for a country and town. Should I put my residence even if I was not in that country or town during that 3 month period? If so this is the Address History. Not really sure how to proceed in this new fashion without it looking a lot like the address history.
Still unemployed usa at your place of residence. The vacation trips are in the travel history right under the personal history. Dont mix both and don't complicate the agent's job for nothing.

For the extra information, work history where points werent claimed and not mentioned earlier, same for education. Organizations and unemployment periods. It's just an overview of what you've been doing over the past 10 years not every details and road trip you've done.

P Min

Mar 22, 2024
Hi, were you able to reduce the lines? In personal history you need to mention only about Education, Employment, Unemployment for the last ten years. No need to mention vacation period.
A quick question, should we include Military Service in personal history too?