+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Master in computer applications (Mca)

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
ok, thanks ..... I received the WES evaluation report for my masters but i have submitted the request for both bacheors and masters. I sent a help form inquiry to WES asking why my bachelors was not evaluated. I recieved a response saying "The original evaluation report which was sent to you will no longer be electronically accessible to IRCC" and.... A revised credential assessment report would be mailed to you and delivered electronically to IRCC upon completion. " ------- as im in the EE pool with the original report reference no, does this create any issue if i receive ITA ? also the revised report will have old ref# or new one ?
No, since you haven't received ITA, it's all good. Don't know about reference no. The only thing is that the report you have got will not be valid so better to forgot about it completely let apart refrence no.and wait for the next one.

VidhyaDG

Star Member
Feb 17, 2022
No, since you haven't received ITA, it's all good. Don't know about reference no. The only thing is that the report you have got will not be valid so better to forgot about it completely let apart refrence no.and wait for the next one.
Ok, but the EE profile has the reference number and date from old report , do I need to submit letter of explanation if I get an ITA before I receive the revised report ?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Ok, but the EE profile has the reference number and date from old report , do I need to submit letter of explanation if I get an ITA before I receive the revised report ?
As I told you your old report is no longer valid, in case you get ITA for ECA you have to submit the proof that you have applied for it and awaiting the result.
Forget about old one....

VidhyaDG

Star Member
Feb 17, 2022
As I told you your old report is no longer valid, in case you get ITA for ECA you have to submit the proof that you have applied for it and awaiting the result.
Forget about old one....
Yes got it. But my question is any issue do you see if i continue to stay in EE with the old ref # and date ? - because without WES we cannot have EE profile

Last edited:

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Yes got it. But my question is any issue do you see if i continue to stay in EE with the old ref # and date ? - because without WES we cannot have EE profile
No...as you quoted WES clearly said the one you have ar the moment is not valid so wait for a new one...
The one you have (old one) is unvalid or take it this way you have no ECA at the moment till you receive a new one...