+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Martial status in express entry profile.

Krish009

Apr 22, 2018
If you choose "married and non-accompanying", then there is no other way, you have to submit the PCC and medical docs for all. Other option will be to get a divorce, in which case you don't need those. I am not sure about the legal way the legal way though.

Dear Santhkum,
As i discussed with one of immigration consultant,
If spouse is not accompanying or separation is not legal yet, i can submit a legal notice(what ever i sent to spouse after separation) ,if unable to provide PCC,Medical of spouse.

Can you please any one clarify me, is that same legal notice(above mentioned) will accept for Canada PR (FSW).
i.e is there any cases were succeeded in the past.

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018

Dear Santhkum,
If spouse is not accompanying or separation is not legal yet, i can submit a legal notice(what ever i sent to spouse after separation) ,if unable to provide PCC,Medical of spouse.

Can you please any one clarify me, is that same legal notice(above mentioned) will accept for Canada PR (FSW).
Very sorry I don't have an answer for this.

Sku11cracker

Feb 5, 2018

Dear Santhkum,

So what's the status of your application now? I'm on the same boat

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hi Team,
I am also facing some what the same issue:
currently ,I am living separately from my family(Wife, 2yrs Kid) from last 10 months,but not legal yet.
In future , i am not sure that it may be go to divorce or not.

As of now , i have marriage certificate,child birth certificate.
If spouse non-accompanying scenario, I may need PCC for spouse, Medicals for your spouse and child, and POF for a family of 3.
Is it really mandatory doc of PCC(Spouse),medical(Spouse,child),POF ?
Yes, to put it simply.

If you file for divorce and are able to exclude your spouse, you will still have to include your child. This preserves your right to sponsor your child later.

Now, she (legal life partner) is avoiding all such communications with me.
Is there any alternative way to get apply for PR by submitting lawyer affidavit such spouse non-accompanying or living separately

You can provide a sworn affidavit that you and your spouse have separated, you will be getting divorced, and by excluding her from your application, you forever give up your right to sponsor her.

Same goes for the child - you either include as non-accompanying, or give up the right to sponsor forever. Note however that IRCC may not accept this at its face value - they frown upon people using immigration to escape parental responsibilities. They may want to see legal documentation of which parent has custody, whether or not you are obligated to provide child support, etc.

bugadidi

Jul 24, 2019
Hello everyone,
I’m the PA and my spouse is coming with me. We are applying through FSW. So my husband who isn’t the PA, has applied previously to the US for a visit visa. Whilst doing this, he applied as a couple with someone who also wanted a visa, they actually weren’t married. They were both rejected though and right now the girl is late. Will they inquire about his travel history? Do we state he was married and get her death certificate? Who has knows how such a background check is conducted . Will they find out he applied with someone? Would it matter that he's not applying with the same person now? I can't tell. These are all unanswered
questions that could complicate my. Who has any info I would really appreciate it.