+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March indian applicants still not received PPR

Rohithkrish

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
I don't think they will give a decision with a expired medical,either they extend or ask to redo before a decision.

Yes that's what I'm saying...while making decision and if they need new medicals they will ask or if they can extend they will extend and provide the decision.

jbdot0941

Jan 23, 2019
I'm in the exact same boat applied in march..my medicals expired in November and raised a webform form for medicals and they said nothing to worry unless contacted to redo. Gcms says everything passed and opr created in August and not started.
Me too. All the Assessments are done and passed in June and OPR was created in August but Not Started.
WTF !!

jbdot0941

Jan 23, 2019
Yes that's what I'm saying...while making decision and if they need new medicals they will ask or if they can extend they will extend and provide the decision.
As per GCMS, a decision has already been made for us. Could be the reason we weren't requested to redo, yet.

AnkithaP

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hi Rohit,
how did track that OPR was created in August for you ? Where should I look in GCMS notes to find this info ?

I'm in the exact same boat applied in march..my medicals expired in November and raised a webform form for medicals and they said nothing to worry unless contacted to redo. Gcms says everything passed and opr created in August and not started.

AnkithaP

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Thanks, just checked it shows as Status: Not Started, Updated On: 2020/08/03 21:31. What can we infer by this ? Decision is already made to be approved and we should just wait to change status to be started ? Please provide some light on this as well. Thanks

It'll be in the OUTGOING sub-section under the CORRESPONDENCE section.

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
Me too. All the Assessments are done and passed in June and OPR was created in August but Not Started.
WTF !!
wow same thing for me only difference is I got to know everything passed (all assessments) but yet to make final decision per IRCC call center.

god knows when they will send now. by looking at your timeline it seems long way to go even after passing all assessments. I have ordered GCMS too lets see.

jbdot0941

Jan 23, 2019
wow same thing for me only difference is I got to know everything passed (all assessments) but yet to make final decision per IRCC call center.

god knows when they will send now. by looking at your timeline it seems long way to go even after passing all assessments. I have ordered GCMS too lets see.
My file also has the following line-
Text: Applicant meets SDS requirements. Satisfied to approve. R1, 2022/03/31.

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
My file also has the following line-
Text: Applicant meets SDS requirements. Satisfied to approve. R1, 2022/03/31.
Might be all SDS applications are on Hold for now if you check other threads here mostly Non-SDS applicants are getting ppr and decisions.

so this could be the reason.

Nikhil17

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Might be all SDS applications are on Hold for now if you check other threads here mostly Non-SDS applicants are getting ppr and decisions.

so this could be the reason.
Non-sds here. Got my bvl on dec 1st. It has been over 2 weeks and no updates since. I am starting to get a bit worried now.