+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March - April PNP PR Batch :)

amar12

Mar 14, 2014
mfwpg said:
Honestly, I really think that there is a confusion when people say that "late April and May applicants are getting PPR".

What I noticed is that many people would mistake "AOR" with "Application Date". There's a month difference between them, which would explain "May people getting PPR".

However, I still believe that some officers are quicker (smarter) and some applications are easier to handle, therefore a few late April and May PPRs are reasonable.
Exactly, i think now they are just trying to finish the files asap before summer comes down. They always do that in summer they slow the process and in between increse it again. So lets hope for the best for everyone . And we only have great news coming in.

amar12

Mar 14, 2014
ATerra2 said:
WOW !! that's really advance. The most I hear is people from 5 of May getting IP. Any idea when your friends got IP?
Hi, he didnt get any ip or dm . Just straight requested for passport.

amar12

Mar 14, 2014
tandi said:
I am May 14 applicant. Still showing medical received.

I need advice into my matter, my passport is going to be expired soon (1st,July 2015) and Visa or workpermit also in same month.
I don't understand what to do :(

Can I go to India and wait over there for my ppr?
You dont have to go to india. Just apply for ur passport renew and u will get it in 3-4 weeks. My sis got her passport in 3 weeks exact. So dont worry about it u still have time . But now u should send ur passport.dont wait for the end date. And then u can apply for workpermit extension which take 2 weeks or 3 max . U will get it. Cheers.

Agam1111

Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
01-05-2014
Med's Done....
05/05/2014

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
leikyut_31 said:
Thats correct Tina, apply ur extension asap. There is little bit assurance to get BOWP. You might consider applying for BOWP if you have atleast 4 months before your visa expiration so if ur application is refused u still have more time to reaaply for extension but if u dont have enough time u will end up out of status. It almost happen to me I apply for BOWP 2 months before my WP expiration and it was refused by cic. I am lucky coz i syill have 2 weeks before my expiration so I still have chance to apply right away!

Hi Leikyut! I wanna know, what documents did you submit in the part where they were asking for your LMO when u were renewing your work permit? did you just attach the letter of your AOR? i think ill just extend it than doing the BOWP because it take me more time to request for a support letter from NS for my pnp..Your advice is greatly appreciated

Remon

Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2014
Doc's Request.
28-01-2015
Nomination.....
27-02-2014
AOR Received.
17-04-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
18-04-2014
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
May 23 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Who knows
LANDED..........
Who knows
SpoonRaccoon said:
March 18... No IP.

March 17 (with spouse) No IP

Apatel22

Nov 14, 2013
I am march 31 applicant still waiting IP...(with spouse in india) i dont know how long cic take to give us ppr request

mas123

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-o
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13march
AOR Received.
15april