+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH Applicant for citizenship March , 2017

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
Calling them is the most painful and useless thing a one can do, so you may forget that. However, I've obtained ATIP and the only thing that has been passed was Criminality, and everything else hasn't started yet.

I don't have any explanation for this and don't know how much more time is needed until they send me a test invite.

https://ibb.co/hFVhev
listen you can use the web form to follow up on your application ,, or call them ,, I know it is useless but at least you got something from inside the kitchen .
best of luck bro

Ghost13

Apr 30, 2017
Toronto
listen you can use the web form to follow up on your application ,, or call them ,, I know it is useless but at least you got something from inside the kitchen .
best of luck bro
They'll coldly reply that it's within the normal processing times... so I won't do anything, but wait.

Reactions: Stef.

kjb007

Sep 10, 2015
hello, those with the montreal office and went for test recently, how long was the whole thing? Test + Interview? Mine starts at 8.15am. Just wanted to know if I should take half day off work or it is matter of 2 hours only

zedodo

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
hello, those with the montreal office and went for test recently, how long was the whole thing? Test + Interview? Mine starts at 8.15am. Just wanted to know if I should take half day off work or it is matter of 2 hours only
Test was at noon and I was out close to 4 pm (abt 60 ppl and I was in the last ones)

canadavisa22

Star Member
Aug 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
best of luck bro
I sent a request through the webform as I've mentioned on here before that my wife is due in late September. We thought the process would be over by then based on how things were going before we applied. At worst we figured the test would be done and could stand to wait a few months for the oath. But, as it stands, we'll likely have to reschedule the test for much further down the road as she won't be able to study/write a test with a newborn.

We told them of the situation but didn't even get a reply. I guess it wasn't an urgent enough situation...

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017
I sent a request through the webform as I've mentioned on here before that my wife is due in late September. We thought the process would be over by then based on how things were going before we applied. At worst we figured the test would be done and could stand to wait a few months for the oath. But, as it stands, we'll likely have to reschedule the test for much further down the road as she won't be able to study/write a test with a newborn.

We told them of the situation but didn't even get a reply. I guess it wasn't an urgent enough situation...
I wrote them a note and got an answer 6 weeks later.

Frankly, if I was your wife, I would study now and write the test. (Yes I know how it feels with a newborn baby- I did something much more stressful than the citizenship test at that point in my life). The test is NOT difficult and if she studies now she should really be fine. They will receive your note and very likely put it into their system, only you will find out much later.
Best of luck and congrats on the upcoming baby!

canadavisa22

Star Member
Aug 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I wrote them a note and got an answer 6 weeks later.

Frankly, if I was your wife, I would study now and write the test. (Yes I know how it feels with a newborn baby- I did something much more stressful than the citizenship test at that point in my life). The test is NOT difficult and if she studies now she should really be fine. They will receive your note and very likely put it into their system, only you will find out much later.
Best of luck and congrats on the upcoming baby!

She's studying and preparing for the test now while she has the time. If the test comes and we have a 3-week old we may try and just reschedule it for a few weeks later, but I guess we'll see how she's feeling at that point. But, yes, she's studying now and ready to write if they would just send the invite already haha

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017

She's studying and preparing for the test now while she has the time. If the test comes and we have a 3-week old we may try and just reschedule it for a few weeks later, but I guess we'll see how she's feeling at that point. But, yes, she's studying now and ready to write if they would just send the invite already haha
If she does the online tests regularly and reads the book she should be fine. Having a newborn does not mean her brain won't work. I would just relax and wait what happens. I was in my batchelor exams with my first one, back at Uni one day after giving birth, in my Masters with my second one and with a third one who was only three writing my PhD. And no...I did not have a full time nanny. A baby is taxing but life is not stopping. Best of luck

Reactions: layla_

zineb83

Oct 14, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please add my last step : oath sent the 11 aug ceremony 12 sep montreal office good luck to all and thank you so much it was helpful forum

kjb007

Sep 10, 2015
hello. I can see that my timeline was not updated. Who should do it?
Montreal Office:
Test date: 18 sept
Test invite: Aug 09