AOR Received.
March20
File Transfer...
In process march22
Med's Request
Fingerprints request April 13
Raga10 said:
Hi!
I have almost the same timeline, could you please share with us if you sent the result of the fingerprint or the legal office?

thank you,
Fingerprinting agency said they will send electronically by today or tomorrow direct to rcmp and rcmp will send results direct to immigration office

Raga10

Star Member
Jun 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harpreetjohal said:
Fingerprinting agency said they will send electronically by today or tomorrow direct to rcmp and rcmp will send results direct to immigration office
thank you! i have not received the actual letter but i saw it online, i will do my FP on 22nd.
thanks agian!

harpreetjohal

Star Member
Oct 4, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Calgary
App. Filed.......
march9
AOR Received.
March20
File Transfer...
In process march22
Med's Request
Fingerprints request April 13
Raga10 said:
thank you! i have not received the actual letter but i saw it online, i will do my FP on 22nd.
thanks agian!
Take that letter to fingerprinting agency as it will contain an address of immigration office where fingerprints are to be sent as mine is Vancouver but I live in Calgary.

AikoGasgonia

Apr 18, 2017
Hello Guys i need help,
My husband is a Canadian citizen and im from Philippines we have 2 months old Baby,my husband sent the application for citizenship of my baby here in canadian embassy in phils is it right that he sent the application here in phils not in canada?

luv4ever

Aug 13, 2012
Mailed application - March 12th
Application received - March 16th
Application returned - March 31
Application Resubmitted April 01
Resubmitted Application Received - April 06

Godzilla9

Sep 22, 2012
AikoGasgonia said:
Hello Guys i need help,
My husband is a Canadian citizen and im from Philippines we have 2 months old Baby,my husband sent the application for citizenship of my baby here in canadian embassy in phils is it right that he sent the application here in phils not in canada?
You first need to check whether the Embassy processes citizenship applications. Typically this information is on their website. Anyways, he already sent it, so in case it's returned you will get instructions how to resubmit.

superwater

Mar 8, 2017
harpreetjohal said:
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 9, 2017.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 20, 2017.
We started processing your application on March 22, 2017.
We sent you correspondence on April 10, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required
Received fingerprint request on April 13
Fingerprints sent electronically on April 18
Hi,

I see that you have the following in your status:
Received fingerprint request on April 13
Fingerprints sent electronically on April 18

Were these official status posted on eCas for you or you just added those yourself?
Thanks!

aikarex

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPT. 23, 2011 (CIC-M Rcvd SEPT. 26, 2011) (Sponsor DM NOV. 29, 2011)
File Transfer...
DEC. 13, 2011
Med's Done....
JULY 27, 2011
Passport Req..
DEC. 22,2011 (Sent DEC. 28, 2011)
VISA ISSUED...
FEB. 23, 2012 DM: FEB. 15,2012
LANDED..........
JUNE 7, 2012
AikoGasgonia said:
Hello Guys i need help,
There in Manila in RCBC Centre

tameraq

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luv4ever said:
Mailed application - March 12th
Application received - March 16th
Application returned - March 31
Application Resubmitted April 01
Resubmitted Application Received - April 06
Hi Luv4ever,

Can I ask why did they return your application?

kjb007

Sep 10, 2015
It's been 19 days and my application is still not in process. Should I be worried? It's Montreal office.

imranrf

Apr 14, 2017
kjb007 said:
It's been 19 days and my application is still not in process. Should I be worried? It's Montreal office.
Hi, I don't think anyone has recd. AOR since the 13th of April coz of the waster weekend. I myself have been waiting for over 15 days now. Plz rectify if someone thinks I am wrong.

nuz

Mar 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Mar,2017
AOR Received.
07 Apr,2017
File Transfer...
In Progress: 11 Apr, 2017
imranrf said:
Hi, I don't think anyone has recd. AOR since the 13th of April coz of the waster weekend. I myself have been waiting for over 15 days now. Plz rectify if someone thinks I am wrong.
You are ryt , infact there was quite a bit of activity on 13th overall, have observed Thursday's , Friday's usually updates are received on files.
All the best.

kjb007

Sep 10, 2015
nuz said:
You are ryt , infact there was quite a bit of activity on 13th overall, have observed Thursday's , Friday's usually updates are received on files.
All the best.
Thanks for the heads up. I have received AOR since March 31. I will check on Thursday and Friday.

zineb83

Oct 14, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Me Too no AOR yet 19 days now application delivered on 31 March , I check everyday :( but nothing so I am stressed now I don't know what is going on it is normal some pleaple send the application after me and they get the AOR ? ! So I hope it will be not returned !!! I hope this week I will get the AOR

luv4ever

Aug 13, 2012
tameraq said:
Hi Luv4ever,

Can I ask why did they return your application?
submitted IELTS academic instead general or other acceptable proof of language proficiency

needed to explain why my passport was expired without renewal.