+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH Applicant for citizenship March , 2017

Pinocchio

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
canadavisa22 said:
Are you able to access E-CAS right after you receive the AOR letter? I've tried a few times to access it, but it says it's not available until after you've moved to "In Progress".
You need to wait for a day or two after AOR for the system to get updated.

reasonabledude

Nov 20, 2016
I think my application might have been sent to Scarborough office. They are infamous for their slow process time (specially in case of arranging for oath ceremony). AOR 17th and still waiting for IP.

For example they have scheduled only for 3 ceremonies for April in Scarborough when Mississauga has scheduled for 11 of them for April !
http://www.cic.gc.ca/citcer/search-recherche-eng.aspx

Iceberg7

Jan 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I sent my application by FedEx on 20 March, and was (or should be) received on 22 March.

Does anyone of you got his/her application received/signed by "m. krevda"?

I'm not in a hurry with the process, I just want to receive the AOR to make sure my application was well received.

Good luck everybody.

hungvangg

Mar 12, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Iceberg7 said:
Hi All,

I sent my application by FedEx on 20 March, and was (or should be) received on 22 March.

Does anyone of you got his/her application received/signed by "m. krevda"?

I'm not in a hurry with the process, I just want to receive the AOR to make sure my application was well received.

Good luck everybody.
Do not worry, you will receive AOR soon as when they opened your application.

stevelo

Star Member
Apr 7, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stargazerlilly said:
by mail. Test,oath invites and other communications (FP,RQ,additional docs) are by mail, post AOR.
So if everything is going to be sent by regular mail, will the E-CAS still update and indicate that something was sent? I just want to make sure even if it's wrong mailing address, that ECAS can tell us whether something was mailed to us or not.

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stevelo said:
So if everything is going to be sent by regular mail, will the E-CAS still update and indicate that something was sent? I just want to make sure even if it's wrong mailing address, that ECAS can tell us whether something was mailed to us or not.
Unfortunately there are some members here that can confirm that eCas does not update properly all the time so it is not 100% reliable.

Audrey2013

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
Still waiting for my AOR, just wondering why some got their AOR early, worried what happen to my application..

Does anyone of you got his/her application received/signed by " C. LOCKE" ?
Thanks!

zineb83

Oct 14, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How do you know who received it I did send mine one canada post express I checked the tracking it just show recieved but no name !!! Can you help so I can see who recieved mine , thanks

Audrey2013

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
zineb83 said:
How do you know who received it I did send mine one canada post express I checked the tracking it just show recieved but no name !!! Can you help so I can see who recieved mine , thanks
When you enter your tracking number, you will see the Delivery Details, CLICK
the GET DELIVERY CERTIFICATE.. and you will see who received your application.

zineb83

Oct 14, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mine M KRSDWA , does this make any difference ?!

Osorkon

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2012
LANDED..........
07-01-2013
Hi guys,

I will resend my citizenship package in April 10th, should I continue in March room or should I start with the new April one and update my status in April sheet. By the way when I received my incomplete application there is a paper attached with it and have two option to continue my application and resend it again or to cancel my application and send the receipt so I can get back my refund so they did not refund my application fees and they are waiting my reply.

Raga10

Star Member
Jun 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
finally my Ecas showed IP
App Mailed - Feb 28, 2017
App Delivered - Mar 6, 2017
AOR Received - Mar 17, 2017
In Process - Mar 31, 2017

reasonabledude

Nov 20, 2016
Raga10 said:
finally my Ecas showed IP
We were the only ones who have received AOR and still waiting for IP since 17th. Good for you, I am still waiting. This is ridiculous!
Did you receive email for IP or just checked the status online?

reasonabledude

Nov 20, 2016
Osorkon said:
Hi guys,

I will resend my citizenship package in April 10th, should I continue in March room or should I start with the new April one and update my status in April sheet. By the way when I received my incomplete application there is a paper attached with it and have two option to continue my application and resend it again or to cancel my application and send the receipt so I can get back my refund so they did not refund my application fees and they are waiting my reply.
It is better to put in April as all your dates and data would be comparable with them. It would be better for yourself as well to be in April for better understanding of your dates and processing times.