March 4th. IELTS test. Get this beast killed once and for all

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
progression said:
P1 - Where do you live? What can you see from your window? What's your favourite colour? Are there any colours you dislike? Why? Are colours important to you? What colours are the most popular among your freinds?
P2 - Describe a garden. Where it is? What it looks like? What people do there and explain why you liked it?
P3 - Should govts fund public gardens? Who visit public gardens? Why? Are people aware of the quality of goods that they are buying?

Overall, it was OK. Hoping for at aleast 7.5.

Who does evaluate your speaking? Is it the examiner or the recording will be sent to somewhere else for assessment?
as I know, the examiner will evaluate your speaking, nothing to do with the recording on our part.

Mani11apr

Feb 22, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
progression said:
P1 - Where do you live? What can you see from your window? What's your favourite colour? Are there any colours you dislike? Why? Are colours important to you? What colours are the most popular among your freinds?
P2 - Describe a garden. Where it is? What it looks like? What people do there and explain why you liked it?
P3 - Should govts fund public gardens? Who visit public gardens? Why? Are people aware of the quality of goods that they are buying?

Who does evaluate your speaking? Is it the examiner or the recording will be sent to somewhere else for assessment?
In my opinion, evaluation will be done by examiner only. He generally records the conversation for future purpose in case any conflicts.

Mani11apr

Feb 22, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
progression said:
Thank you guys and good luck!
Gotta get ready for writing now ...
Any tips for Listening Reading and Writing Test!!
All the best!!

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
All the best everyone. Thanks progressions for being so kind. I'm sure people will benefit from your help.

blue_borna

Star Member
Oct 2, 2015
progression said:

Thanks a lot for share. Also please share your other 3 modules specially writting after your exam.

Alex0924

Star Member
Nov 9, 2012
Las rally before the exam. I really hope this is my last IELTS exam!crossed finger!!! currently I am sitting with 411 csr in the EE pool.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

Duke-Berith

Feb 2, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ielts writing exam..4th march..Saudi Arabia
Task one..
Moved to a new apartment
Tell your friend why
Descripe it
Invite him to visit

Task two..
School homework everyday..some for and some against..discuss both point of views and state your opinion

progression

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
Isfijob
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finished the test.

W1 - You are applying for a position at a summer camp as a helper. Suggest ways that you can help. When are you available. Ask for some information.

W2 - should the existing cities be expanded or new towns should be built to accommodate growing population.

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
How's everything guys? For me, some answers were wrong for part 4 listening ...it's a bit hard for me. For reading, it was easy. Writing: part 2 is long, and a bit off-topic on paragraph 1 lol...for speaking, I didn't use a lot of past tense (I use present tense by accident lol)

speaking:
part 1: public transportation
part 2: food in foreign country
part 3: global trading