Mar 24, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-02-2017
Med's Done....
31-03-2017
Hey guys , let’s make a WhatsApp group and we will update our processing there .!!!!
What do you all say ?
there is one already for 2024 applicants that you can join

Osemhn08

Jan 19, 2024
Hi everyone, would be great if I get a response regarding my spousal sponsorship application, although I got a deportation order but didn’t leave Canada, but my partner is sponsoring me, I submitted spousal sponsorship which already 8 months this month but I called immigration today the guy said they working on my background checks, also stated that some part of the background check is passed and when I asked what’s not passed but refused to disclose that to me, I’m just wondering if anyone know if I should apply for an Arc application since my spousal application is still in process.. please, I’m exhausted about this whole thing, I have a baby with my partner barely a months old. The CBSA guy called me and said I violated immigration legislation. I don’t even know what to do at this point. I thought I could be free from them after an AOR first stage approval but I don’t think that works either

ay1993

Oct 12, 2023
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-02-2021
AOR Received.
24-02-2021
Passport Req..
03-08-2021
LANDED..........
03-08-2021
Hi everyone, would be great if I get a response regarding my spousal sponsorship application, although I got a deportation order but didn’t leave Canada, but my partner is sponsoring me, I submitted spousal sponsorship which already 8 months this month but I called immigration today the guy said they working on my background checks, also stated that some part of the background check is passed and when I asked what’s not passed but refused to disclose that to me, I’m just wondering if anyone know if I should apply for an Arc application since my spousal application is still in process.. please, I’m exhausted about this whole thing, I have a baby with my partner barely a months old. The CBSA guy called me and said I violated immigration legislation. I don’t even know what to do at this point. I thought I could be free from them after an AOR first stage approval but I don’t think that works either
Did they give you a reason/said why you violated immigration legislation?

Osemhn08

Jan 19, 2024
Did they give you a reason/said why you violated immigration legislation?
No, he didn’t even give me any reason but I think because I didn’t leave Canada, wondering if this would affect my application… no crime was committed

ay1993

Oct 12, 2023
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-02-2021
AOR Received.
24-02-2021
Passport Req..
03-08-2021
LANDED..........
03-08-2021
No, he didn’t even give me any reason but I think because I didn’t leave Canada, wondering if this would affect my application… no crime was committed
If you don’t mind me asking , are you on a visitor status in Canada or worker or student?

Mar 20, 2024
Sponsor - Permanent Resident
PA - Canada (Spouse)
Submitted - 20 March 2024
No AOR yet.
Got document missing and application returned back to me April 10th 2024. I got the letter rfom IRCC and the only reference to the application is UCI number in the letter. Can anyone help me on how to resubmit the application with missing documents please

Last edited:

bonbon22

Apr 10, 2024
Hi I was hoping if someone can shed some light
I sponsored my spouse for PR under family class. I (sponsor)now received an email from cic on my email stating my uci number and application number. Please check the attached image link

can someone verify if that is AOR ?
and why that email is received on my email but not on the principal applicant email which was used in the applications

Hey, I have a similar question as well. I am awaiting my AOR and I wanted to know who's email id, the sponsor's or the PA's, to expect the AOR at.
In my case, I am the PI, I received the 'Application Received' email, and I have answered no to the question "are you using a representative".
In your case,
1. Did you(sponsor) receive the 'Application Received' email?
2. If you answered yes to the using a rep question, it could mean the sponsor is the rep. So it would make sense that the sponsor received the AOR.

General question - Immaterial of all this, does the sponsor always receive the AOR?

ay1993

Oct 12, 2023
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-02-2021
AOR Received.
24-02-2021
Passport Req..
03-08-2021
LANDED..........
03-08-2021
Hey, I have a similar question as well. I am awaiting my AOR and I wanted to know who's email id, the sponsor's or the PA's, to expect the AOR at.
In my case, I am the PI, I received the 'Application Received' email, and I have answered no to the question "are you using a representative".
In your case,
1. Did you(sponsor) receive the 'Application Received' email?
2. If you answered yes to the using a rep question, it could mean the sponsor is the rep. So it would make sense that the sponsor received the AOR.

General question - Immaterial of all this, does the sponsor always receive the AOR?
I received the AOR yesterday as well. I am the sponsor for my spouse.

sherryl89

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
Please help, can someone sponsor a spouse in Canada if you are in school at the moment and receiving loans and bursaries? Your spouse is here in Canada?

Yogi@31

Mar 6, 2021
Hey guys,

I have applied on 18th March, 2024.
My husband received the AOR on April 9th.

I was able to link my applcation to GCkey, I can see my previous biometrics (given for my study permit) updated there. But I have paid for the bio for PR.
Few questions :

1. Will I get a refund on my biomterics fees if older one is already updated on the account?
2. How long will it take to receive the Medical Request?
3. I am not able to register for the tracker giving me error, has anyone found a way to register?

hamasi

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
hi everyone, I submitted our sponsorship application on March 26, and today I received a confirmation email saying they have received the application, it also contains an application number in it. is it the AOR? I tried to link it to my CIC account and track its process but I couldn't find the application. Can I start tracking its process now or I should wait? thanks in advance