+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2023 Inland Spousal Sponsorship Applicants

UKCitizen007

Jul 17, 2023
Had email from IRCC today. I logged into portal. I had to make a declaration to say I was in canada also had to confirm my address/mailing address and give them a photo for my pr card! Anybody have a timeline or any idea howlong it takes virtual landing to team to review and confirm info for my ecopr so I can get working?

Reactions: Maria0000

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
Had email from IRCC today. I logged into portal. I had to make a declaration to say I was in canada also had to confirm my address/mailing address and give them a photo for my pr card! Anybody have a timeline or any idea howlong it takes virtual landing to team to review and confirm info for my ecopr so I can get working?
Hi!
To receive eCoPR it takes a week or so. Mine took 5 days. After eCoPR, you will receive you card after 40-60 days. Do not follow ircc processing times for PR card, definately it will take more than what it mentions.

Reactions: rsm0703

teodinho

Star Member
Nov 15, 2022
When did you get the email to send your info (confirming your info. Like your name, UCI, height, etc), and when did you receive the email with your portal credentials, and what VO :D ?

Drunkarchaeologist

May 9, 2023
Anyone know how long it takes to get the second email with login details for the PR Portal from the Etobicoke Office? I replied to their first email on the 1st September with the information the requested, just I have a job interview tomorrow and also another job lined up at a local coffee shop, so I could do with applying for my SIN and getting a bank account set up. Also another question, can I legally work now? As this coffee shop said I can work and they can just bank my pay untill I get my SIN etc sorted, I mean I have COPR etc, just not my PR Card etc

Thanks

rsm0703

Jun 22, 2023
Anyone know how long it takes to get the second email with login details for the PR Portal from the Etobicoke Office? I replied to their first email on the 1st September with the information the requested, just I have a job interview tomorrow and also another job lined up at a local coffee shop, so I could do with applying for my SIN and getting a bank account set up. Also another question, can I legally work now? As this coffee shop said I can work and they can just bank my pay untill I get my SIN etc sorted, I mean I have COPR etc, just not my PR Card etc

Thanks
Inland Spousal Sponsorship - CIC.CPC-Mississauga
  • Application submitted: March 31st
  • Confirmation of receipt (Tracker): April 13th
  • Confirmation of receipt (email): April 20th
  • Sponsor document request: May 1st
  • Document sent by webform: May 1st
  • AOR: May 2nd
  • Biometrics and Medical Exams completed (Tracker): May 16th
  • Eligibility completed (Tracker): May 17th
  • Pre-arrival letter (email): May 18th
  • Eligibility letter - Sponsor (email): May 23rd
  • Eligibility letter - Principal Applicant (email): May 24th
  • Background verification (Tracker): Completed on July 11th
  • Information Request for PR Confirmation (email): July 12th
  • COPR Number (Tracker): July 12th
  • Replied to the email confirming personal information: July 13th
  • Portal Invite (email) for PR Confirmation: July 19th
  • Landing and sending address & picture: July 19th
  • eCOPR: July 24th
  • PR Card: Still waiting...
VO: Etobicoke

Drunkarchaeologist

May 9, 2023
  • Eligibility letter - Sponsor (email): May 23rd
  • Eligibility letter - Principal Applicant (email): May 24th
  • Background verification (Tracker): Completed on July 11th
  • Information Request for PR Confirmation (email): July 12th
  • COPR Number (Tracker): July 12th
  • Replied to the email confirming personal information: July 13th
  • Portal Invite (email) for PR Confirmation: July 19th
  • Landing and sending address & picture: July 19th
  • eCOPR: July 24th
  • PR Card: Still waiting...
VO: Etobicoke
Thanks for the update, so hopefully I may hear in the next day or two. My other question is can I work now or do I have to wait for the PR Portal etc? As I have a job interview tomorrow, so just want to know what to let them know, also this Coffee Shop in my local town wants me to do a trial shift this Friday.

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
Thanks for the update, so hopefully I may hear in the next day or two. My other question is can I work now or do I have to wait for the PR Portal etc? As I have a job interview tomorrow, so just want to know what to let them know, also this Coffee Shop in my local town wants me to do a trial shift this Friday.
For the second email be a couple of days, don't count weekends and holidays. As for your second question regarding if you can start working, if I were you, I wouldn't risk it. Technically, you are not PR yet until you receive eCoPR. The first 2 portal emails mentioned clearly "your application for PR is now ready for finalization", so that's not a confirmation.

Anvil_isopod

Jan 28, 2023
I have ghost update on PR tracker which now says updated on 7-Sep with no changes to the activity or status. Going through all the posts in this thread, I don’t think it’s of any significance. Lot of people got ghost update around June, July but nothing happened for weeks after. (Applied 28-Mar)

VLiu

Star Member
Jun 4, 2023
I have ghost update on PR tracker which now says updated on 7-Sep with no changes to the activity or status. Going through all the posts in this thread, I don’t think it’s of any significance. Lot of people got ghost update around June, July but nothing happened for weeks after. (Applied 28-Mar)
That's better than nothing; at least they may be working on your application. Perhaps you can check your GCkey account; sometimes, you can observe changes there.

Anvil_isopod

Jan 28, 2023
That's better than nothing; at least they may be working on your application. Perhaps you can check your GCkey account; sometimes, you can observe changes there.
Unfortunately nothing on GCkey either. GCkey tracker is not upto date anyway, it's still showing we are reviewing your eligibility when both sponsor and applicant got eligibility complete letters in June.

veiron007

Sep 20, 2019