03-06-2019
Hello,

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1196
Application: Single
Application sent: March 5, 2023
Delivered: March 5, 2023
AOR: March 21, 2023

Also received another email RE: passport gap and replied within the same day of receiving AOR.
ECAS in process: March 23, 2023

Reactions: Deh_avilla

sanju26

Apr 18, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I will be applying for my citizenship application soon via online mode.
Needed a few clarifications. It would be great if anyone could help

Apologies if any of my questions sound childish

1) Do I upload the BIO pages for the old and new passport both or just the current passport?
Note: expired passport is more than 5 yrs old

2) Is it ok if I attach the copies of all pages of my current & previous passport in the optional document section?

3) To be on the safer side is it ok if I upload additional identification documents (Drivers license & PR card) in the optional document section in addition to the already provide 2 piece of ID’s?

4) my spouse has a renewed health card. Should we upload the old one along with the new one ?

5) Is it ok if we submit a provincial photo ID card instead of drivers license?

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Hello Everyone,

1) Do I upload the BIO pages for the old and new passport both or just the current passport?

2) Is it ok if I attach the copies of all pages of my current & previous passport in the optional document section?

3) To be on the safer side is it ok if I upload additional identification documents (Drivers license & PR card) in the optional document section in addition to the already provide 2 piece of ID’s?

4) my spouse has a renewed health card. Should we upload the old one along with the new one ?

1) if the expiry date of your old passport falls within the past 5 years, you need to upload it.
2,3) Yes, you can upload 4 additional documents.
4) No. Why?

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Hello Everyone,

Create your account. Look at what they need. You have 60 days to submit it from creating the account. This is way easier than applying for PR. I’ve gone the whole road from student visa through to PR to now applied for citizenship. No lawyer. No rep. The citizenship application is by far the easiest of them all.

Reactions: thestunner316

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Welcome back buddy :D I hope you're ready for another journey with IRCC hahahaha
this one should be a lot easier man... Not worried about booking tickets, making life decisions, etc ... Let things take their natural course
we have already reached destination. this is just another landmark :)

Reactions: RandomUser514

sanju26

Apr 18, 2019
1) if the expiry date of your old passport falls within the past 5 years, you need to upload it.
2,3) Yes, you can upload 4 additional documents.
4) No. Why?
Thanks for your response.
for the last question I meant - she doesn’t have a drivers license so is it ok if we upload the provincial photo ID card

sanju26

Apr 18, 2019
Create your account. Look at what they need. You have 60 days to submit it from creating the account. This is way easier than applying for PR. I’ve gone the whole road from student visa through to PR to now applied for citizenship. No lawyer. No rep. The citizenship application is by far the easiest of them all.
Totally agree with you… it’s just I have a few doubts. Based on your guidance I’ll surely create the account and update based on information I receive

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Thanks for your response.
for the last question I meant - she doesn’t have a drivers license so is it ok if we upload the provincial photo ID card
You need two IDs. I uploaded PR card and OHIP. You can do that or PR card and provincial ID or passport instead of PR card.

You can't do passport and PR card, only one of the two plus either health card, driver's license or ID card.

Jiajia4

Mar 27, 2023
Hi everyone, I have a quick question.

I submitted my application online, and in all the steps, they did not ask for including all pages of passport, thus I just follow the online steps and only uploaded the bio page of my passport.

However, when reading the checklist document, it does ask for all passport pages.

I have already received the AOR, what should I do now to fix the problem? Many thanks!

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Hi everyone, I have a quick question.

I submitted my application online, and in all the steps, they did not ask for including all pages of passport, thus I just follow the online steps and only uploaded the bio page of my passport.

However, when reading the checklist document, it does ask for all passport pages.

I have already received the AOR, what should I do now to fix the problem? Many thanks!
The checklist is for paper applications.