+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2023 - Citizenship Applications

april2014_AINP

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My test was end of May and my LPP completed less than two weeks ago. I am not Indian, so I doubt it has anything to do with what you’re thinking.
That's a relief. BTW, mine is with the Sydney office. Do you mind sharing which office yours is with?

bharatvarma

Sep 15, 2023
Call IRCC. I did and they informed me my processing office.

Call this number 1 (888) 242-2100 and select these options 2 -->1-->1-->4-->1-->1. at the end automated message will either say "we are currently experiencing high volumes of calls" (hang up and call again) or they will say "your call is important to us" (which means you made it).

You might have to try this a couple of times, it worked for me always.
Thanks Kadir, I tried more than 5 times and to my bad luck, it takes me to the “high volumes”response. I will keep trying though.

Reactions: kadir.ayubi

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Any Indian-origin March applicants whose LPP not completed even after 3 months. My test was completed in the first week of June, but LPP not completed yet. I am wondering if the ongoing India-Canada issue is delaying my application.
Hello, I'm an applicant from India who applied in January 2023, and I've been patiently waiting for my LPP since May 2023. I tend to think that these delays are typical and not uncommon when dealing with IRCC. The delays have consistently seemed unpredictable, which may indicate a lack of efficiency in IRCC's processes.

Reactions: april2014_AINP

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Just an update.

On July 17, 2023 my LPP was marked complete, however my ECAS was still showing "in process" for exactly 2 months straight and not the usual Decision Made accompanying LPP. After calling numerous times, I heard that even though my section was completed my daughter's parentage verification was still in process and I am not in queue for Oath

After checking ECAS Daily and still seeing it "in process", today it now shows the infamous Decision Made :) I'm happy

I think the ATIP note that I requested on Sept 9th and the fact that I had to upload both parents' Gov ID, her birth paper, and we both had to complete and sign the minor consent form, triggered this DECISION MADE because it just changed exactly 1 week after submitting the request with those documents.

I can now relax comfortably to know that I will be sent in the queue now for OATH. (
Mississauga Office)
I missed this update... Always happy for folks who get through the finish line ..lol

Wish you get your oath invite soon! Congratulations :)

Reactions: SunshineJA

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Over four months and still no LPP.
I share your hope that the process will be completed before the six-month mark after the test. I understand how frustrating it can be to wait while it seems like others are progressing smoothly. Hang in there! Your turn will come soon, and it will all be worth it :)

Reactions: april2014_AINP

SunshineJA

May 19, 2019
Jamaica
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston,JA
App. Filed.......
06-06-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
File Transfer...
04-09-2019
Med's Request
19-08-2019
Med's Done....
28-08-2019
Interview........
06-02-2020
Passport Req..
29-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2020
I missed this update... Always happy for folks who get through the finish line ..lol

Wish you get your oath invite soon! Congratulations :)
Thanks @rushi.gada im hoping so, I recently got a ghost update on the 19th also, so im hoping something happens pretty soon. And I’ll Hope something happens for u soon aswell

• Love
Reactions: rushi.gada

Dreamer06

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Hi all. My LPP turned green Aug 31st and the tracker updated to oath schedued Oct 4th but after a week tracker updated to Oath scheduled Oct 12th. Have not received email so far. I need to urgently travel.

Please suggest if I should try to email scarborough office. Will it help in anyway? Web inquiry will take longer right? Or should I just continue having patience which btw is very difficult with the anxiety especially with them rescheduling oaths here and there. I cant even book my ticket with this uncertainty

RedWhiteRed

Star Member
Apr 4, 2023
Hi all. My LPP turned green Aug 31st and the tracker updated to oath schedued Oct 4th but after a week tracker updated to Oath scheduled Oct 12th. Have not received email so far. I need to urgently travel.

Please suggest if I should try to email scarborough office. Will it help in anyway? Web inquiry will take longer right? Or should I just continue having patience which btw is very difficult with the anxiety especially with them rescheduling oaths here and there. I cant even book my ticket with this uncertainty
Scarborough sends the email only 7-10 days before oath and the official "time to panic" is 6 working days before oath.

So expect your email around Oct 2nd to Oct 4th. The email is the only official confirmation of the oath date.

I don't think a call/webform/email will help because it looks like no further updates are expected for your file (except the oath email).

Reactions: Dreamer06