+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<MARCH 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Hello guys.
I've got a little concern with my application and need some advice from you.
I've received a request letter to add a child to my application and provide certain documents, including the newborn's passport. Unfortunately, the issuing of the passport is taking a while and I won't be able to submit anything (except the birth certificate) before the deadline, which is tomorrow 09/02 btw.
I've emailed the IRCC using the webform last week asking for an extension, but haven't heard back from them yet.
Am I at risk of having my application rejected ? or the fact that I emailed them before the deadline should do the trick and I just need to await their reply.
I tried calling the IRCC too, using some VoIP apps but none worked for me.
Any ideas!!
Very grateful

You did it right, I believe that the request letter you have received directs you to inform them in case you are not able to provide the documents within the time provided. Even if you don't get any answer from them you are ok, as long you did it before deadline. As for peace of mind you can call them and talk to an agent to confirm that they have your request for time extension since you are unable to provide the documents before deadline.

Reactions: Wonderseeker7

Coco123

May 23, 2023
Finally wait is over. Here is my PPR timeline: PNP EE Outland

1 Mar : ITA
17 Mar : AOR
31 Mar : BIL and medical pass
5 Apr : biometric completed
4 Aug : eligibility completed
22 Aug : background completed
1 Sep : PPR
5 Sep : COPR updated in tracker
PVO: Montreal
SVO: Sydney

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023

Congratulations!!

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes

Congratulations :)
That’s a lot of time, 4 & 1/2 months for background check and eligibility.
I’m PNP EE OUTLAND and come across very few who went the same route. Happy to see your journey is complete. If I were to estimate based on your timeline, I am seeing another 3 months before I can expect the decision on my application. And I was so not ready for this realisation.

Sep 10, 2023
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-03-2023
AOR Received.
29-03-2023
Hi everybody,
I am an outland FSW EE applicant, my AOR is March 29. I got my medical completed on April 18th and did my biometrics on April 19th.
My last update on the tracker was Eligibility completed on May the 3rd. But after that date I've got no updates.
My background check is in progress on the tracker and "not applicable" on the CGKey website.
It has been more than 4 months with no movements in my application. And seeing many candidates who get their PPR in one or two months get me frustrated...
I have requested my GCMS notes on June 22, but until now I haven't received them.
Anybody with a similar situation? I know that I can do nothing now and just should wait patiently, but chatting with candidates like me may help me...

Bisht

Star Member
Feb 23, 2022
Hi everybody,
I am an outland FSW EE applicant, my AOR is March 29. I got my medical completed on April 18th and did my biometrics on April 19th.
My last update on the tracker was Eligibility completed on May the 3rd. But after that date I've got no updates.
My background check is in progress on the tracker and "not applicable" on the CGKey website.
It has been more than 4 months with no movements in my application. And seeing many candidates who get their PPR in one or two months get me frustrated...
I have requested my GCMS notes on June 22, but until now I haven't received them.
Anybody with a similar situation? I know that I can do nothing now and just should wait patiently, but chatting with candidates like me may help me...
There are quite few of us (AOR early April) from CIO, Sydney waiting for background check to be complete. Feels like CIO Sydney is dead for FSW-O .

Reactions: littlestar19
Sep 10, 2023
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-03-2023
AOR Received.
29-03-2023
There are quite few of us (AOR early April) from CIO, Sydney waiting for background check to be complete. Feels like CIO Sydney is dead for FSW-O .
So when my primary VO is Sydney, and my secondary VO is CPC Ottawa, my file is still processed in Sydney?

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
Can you share your timeline ? I am with sydney too ( March AOR). But I have not received any update. They are taking so long.

Bisht

Star Member
Feb 23, 2022
Can you share your timeline ? I am with sydney too ( March AOR). But I have not received any update. They are taking so long.
my timeline:

AOR: April 11
Everything completed except Security. Security not started yet

I have a friend from same VO:
AOR: April 1

CIO, Sydney is sleeping.

Bisht

Star Member
Feb 23, 2022
So when my primary VO is Sydney, and my secondary VO is CPC Ottawa, my file is still processed in Sydney?
IRCC call agent will be able to confirm if your file is with CIO or Ottawa. but if the primary VO is CIO and there's no movement in your file, chances are you are also stuck with CIO like us.

Reactions: Lord_Tony

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
my timeline:

AOR: April 11

I have a friend from same VO:
AOR: April 1

CIO, Sydney is sleeping.
My elig and BG both are in progress since I got access to tracker. There is literally no movement at all after the biometrics update. Its been 6 months for me. Dont understand what CIO is upto. Do you know anyone from Jan/Feb with CIO? And if they have got their PPRS yet?

GPA3

Apr 13, 2018
My elig and BG both are in progress since I got access to tracker. There is literally no movement at all after the biometrics update. Its been 6 months for me. Dont understand what CIO is upto. Do you know anyone from Jan/Feb with CIO? And if they have got their PPRS yet?
My AOR is Feb 25 and stuck in CIO Sydney. My eligibility is complete but Security not started yet.

Bisht

Star Member
Feb 23, 2022
I know one JAN AOR, his security is not started. rest is Complete. But he got his permanent UCI after 6 months of AOR. His application was dead for first 6 months. He contacted Ms. Fox and her office helped in moving his file. He is FSW Outland too and VO CIO Sydeny.