+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<MARCH 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

shah389

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Hi all, here is the updated list for this week. We have 3 March AORs approved so far. Hopefully the strike will end soon so that we can see many more soon!

AORs
Satejs: AOR March 2
trang.ng.pharm: AOR March 9
hahaha999: AOR March 9
db9: AOR March 11
Newbee81: AOR March 11
littlestar19: AOR March 14
MilaM: AOR March 16
rajat2211: AOR March 18
jaspreet21: AOR March 22
pink_pink: AOR March 22
Swaff: AOR March 24
rkw94: AOR March 24
fukahachiru: AOR March 27
Jalpit V: AOR March 28
shirishrao: AOR March 28
xkDSp: AOR March 29
ACD: AOR March 31
omarkh17: AOR March 31
Ikay_cah: AOR March 31
le_intertwine: AOR March 31
greatstrides: AOR April 2
Prabhneetkaur: AOR April 2
samarshi: AOR April 3
BS007: AOR April 3
saravsingh1: AOR April 4
ExcaliburJo: AOR April 13

1st Update (MP, BIO or UCI Change)
Kirat Dhaliwal: AOR March 2; MP/BIO/UCI March 22 & March 27
Pdm_ca: AOR March 2; MP/BIO/UCI March 14
Papito Will: AOR March 3; MP/BIO/UCI March 28
sameergupta1499: AOR March 5; MP/BIO/UCI March 23
smrmeo: AOR March 6; MP/BIO/UCI March 27
Harry_1234: AOR March 7; MP/BIO/UCI March 28
tianlu777: AOR March 7; MP/BIO/UCI March 24
GoldenEmail: AOR March 7; MP/BIO/UCI March 23 & 31
ayushisinghal: AOR March 8; MP/BIO/UCI March 22
Doumax: AOR March 9; MP/BIO/UCI March 24
nvnka: AOR March 11; MP/BIO/UCI March 30
artk0ch: AOR March 11 MP/BIO/UCI March 29
Seekerofita2019: AOR March 14; MP/BIO/UCI April 5 (pregnant)
arindam.d AOR March 19; BIO/UCI April 3
shah389: AOR March 21; MP/BIO/UCI March 22 & March 29
Shivadityat: AOR March 22; MP/BIO/UCI April 4
chickchick93: AOR March 23; BIO/UCI April 4
milappancholi: AOR March 25; BIO/UCI April 24
At the start: AOR March 27; MP/BIO/UCI April 17
rusty9: AOR March 28; MP/BIO/UCI March 31
KTYD: AOR April 2; April 26

Eligibility Completed
CKasey1991: AOR March 2; MP/BIO/UCI March 24; Eligibility March 31
Ace…!: AOR March 2; MP/BIO/UCI March 22; Eligibility April 7
radicalprotnns: AOR March 3; MP/BIO/UCI March 15; Eligibility March 27
suzywhite90: AOR March 4; MP/BIO/UCI March 15; Eligibility April 3
Wonderseeker7: AOR March 5; MP/BIO/UCI March 16; Eligibility April 3
Daren2023: AOR March 14; MP/BIO/UCI April 5; Eligibility April 19
rohtak: AOR March 16; MP/BIO/UCI April 6; Eligibility April 20
sampaul: AOR March 26; Eligibility April 21

Approval (PPR/Portal Email)
phaijalkhan: AOR March 2; MP/BIO/UCI March 22; Approval April 4
KaiAT: AOR March 4; MP/BIO/UCI March 31 & April 3; Eligibility April 5; Background April 11; Approval April 12
shivanetha09: AOR March 11; MP/BIO/UCI March 31; Approval April 18
MY brother received the PPR. Just waiting for stamped passport now. You can check the progress in Signature.

radicalprotnns

Star Member
Nov 10, 2022
MY brother received the PPR. Just waiting for stamped passport now. You can check the progress in Signature.
That's very fast, and considering he's outland. Is he PNP?

meanwhile, i have no updates after the background check in progress in the tracker!

Seekerofita2019

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Ok..Actually I dont have access to tracker (thanks to my consultant as I am not in a mood to argue with him for an access). Would you think it make any difference to have an access to tracker? My consultant usually send me GC Portal status every 10 days and its always the same usual lines as we are processing your application etc etc

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
That's very fast, and considering he's outland. Is he PNP?

meanwhile, i have no updates after the background check in progress in the tracker!
It mentions FSW Outland in his signature. I believe his brother is FSW and not PNP, but I could be wrong.

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
Ok..Actually I dont have access to tracker (thanks to my consultant as I am not in a mood to argue with him for an access). Would you think it make any difference to have an access to tracker? My consultant usually send me GC Portal status every 10 days and its always the same usual lines as we are processing your application etc etc
No point in arguing with him over this. When was your AOR? The strike just ended, so wait until next Monday-Tuesday, and then call IRCC to check what your Eligiblity, and BG statuses are if you want. That way you will have an accurate idea of where you application is at.

Reactions: Seekerofita2019

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
You are playing a dangerous game here. Your consultant has their credentials, but as the main client you should have yours then too. It is a very very dangerous value prop to not have yours. Get him/her/them to create your credentials and start checking it.

There are threads on this forum where RFV mails was missed by a consultant due to their oversight. They literally don't send any updates in GCKey in most cases when they send out RFV.

Reactions: hahaha999 and KaiAT

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
You are playing a dangerous game here. Your consultant has their credentials, but as a the main client you should have yours then too. It is a very very dangerous value prop to not have yours. Get him/her/them to create your credentials and start checking it.

There are threads on this forum where RFV mails was missed by a consultant due to their oversight. They literally don't send any updates in GCKey in most cases when they send out RFV.
This is a very good point!

Seekerofita2019

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
You are playing a dangerous game here. Your consultant has their credentials, but as the main client you should have yours then too. It is a very very dangerous value prop to not have yours. Get him/her/them to create your credentials and start checking it.

You are right but I am not in a rush since I know I wont get ppr any time soon as the primary applicant is pregnant and we have submitted incomplete medicals( x-ray deferred) otherwise I would have make my consultant's life miserable ;-)

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
You are right but I am not in a rush since I know I wont get ppr any time soon as the primary applicant is pregnant and we have submitted incomplete medicals( x-ray deferred) otherwise I would have make my consultant's life miserable ;-)
Which is fine. But, now that you are aware of the issue, just make sure you can do something about it - even if it is in future. Who's the consultant/company btw? (if you don't mind sharing)

Reactions: Seekerofita2019

rohtak

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
1. Thank you.

2. I knew it was approved because everything in the tracker was marked as completed on April 11th, and COPR number started showing up on April 12th. I called IRCC on April 27th, and I was told they sent me the portal email, but I never received it, so I decided to email all four emails I could find letting them know what had happened along with my application number, uci, dob, full name, last entry date, and original entry date, eye color, height, email to be used for portal.

3. Sure, the emails are as follows, but please DON'T email them unless you are stuck in the same situation as me. Confirm first that they emailed you, and you didn't receive it by calling IRCC, or else if you email them without them emailing you first it could end badly for your file. They may put a note on your file, and it could get significantly delayed, or even worse, rejected.

IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca
IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
Thanks for detailed response!