+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<MARCH 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi all,

When I opened my account, it it showing "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

but today morinig it was showing Medical passed. why did it change back to above status?

Any idea?
Did you use any earlier medicals ? was it about to expire ?

At the start

Feb 2, 2018
Yes I used earlier medicals. I mean their UMI/IME numbers. I got email form IRCC that I can use old medical test dine within last 5 years and I put IME umbers of medical done in 2022 (for my wife) and in 2019(for me). This morning my Biometrics number got included and medical was showing passed, but after 2-3 hours when I checked, it is showing
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Yes I used earlier medicals. I mean their UMI/IME numbers. I got email form IRCC that I can use old medical test dine within last 5 years and I put IME umbers of medical done in 2022 (for my wife) and in 2019(for me). This morning my Biometrics number got included and medical was showing passed, but after 2-3 hours when I checked, it is showing
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Most likely IRCC would be asking for new medicals, my guess.

At the start

Feb 2, 2018
May be.

I used old ones as I got email form IRCC that I can include old Medical UMI/IME numbers if you are in Canada. My wife and me are both in Canada right now so I used old ones. Let see what they ask.

Thank you

sampaul

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
May be.

I used old ones as I got email form IRCC that I can include old Medical UMI/IME numbers if you are in Canada. My wife and me are both in Canada right now so I used old ones. Let see what they ask.

Thank you
Its the same in my account. would you mind sharing your timeline here ?