+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<MARCH 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

Daren2023

Jan 20, 2023
Category........
FSW
Correction, considerable RFV/PPRs this week. I guess they are approving applications left and right now :D Maybe this week will be a few PPRs/Portals/RFVs here as well.
They seem to be focusing on Jan AORs yesterday/today. I saw a few PPRs in myimmitracker. We might have to wait a couple more months. :(

May 2, 2023
Hi All. I have updates on my tracker.
Background verification in progress - April 19
Eligibility Completed - May 2

but background verification is still in progress
I'm so hopeless now. Is there anyone have a similar situation to me? Absolutely no change, no med, no bio, no UCI, no tracker........

I'm March-22nd AOR.
Inland BC-PNP-International postgraduate stem
upfront medical exam

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I'm so hopeless now. Is there anyone have a similar situation to me? Absolutely no change, no med, no bio, no UCI, no tracker........

I'm March-22nd AOR.
upfront medical exam
You didn't had to do med or bio as you already linked them from your previous application, right? That's why your application appears to be a bit slower (even when it could be fast).

May 2, 2023
yeah. But everybody is getting med/bio linked within 2 weeks, at least be able to use the tracker. Even with the strike, I'm still far behind schedule.

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023

I'm March-22nd AOR.
upfront medical exam
I'm Inland too / no previous med as I came from USA, I did Med upfront now before submitting.

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
People from China are experiencing longer review time, me too...
I hate this poor treatment based on country, the reason why I left the USA also, I'm saddened to see now Canada is doing that too

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
yeah. But everybody is getting med/bio linked within 2 weeks, at least be able to use the tracker. Even with the strike, I'm still far behind schedule.
Not everyone. Most yes, everyone - no!

There's a forum member who landed last Sunday. His meds/bio were 45 days late. I've seen easily upto 60 days too. I've written it before, some of these folks (especially this forum member who recently landed) got his PPR in less than 3 months in total too. Let's hope for the best.

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
Tracker update after the ghost update on gckey yesterday : Background check is completed on 1 May. Everything's complete on my end and I have a COPR number on the tracker too. However, no passport request yet ...
It's coming! Usually, they need to send the request to your countries VO and they will then send out the PPR if I'm not wrong. Give it a few days. Also, congratulations!!

radicalprotnns

Star Member
Nov 10, 2022
It's coming! Usually, they need to send the request to your countries VO and they will then send out the PPR if I'm not wrong. Give it a few days. Also, congratulations!!
Thanks! :) I did not know it works that way. Hopefully then my country's VO doesn't delay things further. I've read here that some candidates waited 1 month to receive the PPR after having all sections completed.