+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

march 2022 visit visa applications please gather here.

akhan94

Sep 7, 2022
Applied for my brother via GC Key, is anyone else with GC Key still waiting?

Applied: 24th March
Biometrics: Done in 2015
Current: Stuck on Eligibility & Background Check

No updates yet since 24th March, not sure how long is it going to take

maxmtl

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
We applied for Visitor visa from Russia for my mother in law that came to Canada twice already:

March 4th - Application submitted
March 10th - Biometrics completed

No movement since March 10th, 6 months already.

We have applied through the new Portal. Should we create an IRCC account? Every time when we go to that Portal, we get the following message:

If you have an existing IRCC account:
  • This portal account is not connected with your IRCC account.
  • You'll only see visitor visa, transit visa or study permit applications you create and submit via this Portal account.
  • To view your other applications, access messages and status updates for these applications, or link paper applications, sign in to your IRCC account.

I have raised several web forms and still no luck.

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016
After biometrics were updated on March 13th, no movement on the application for my parents so far. Even the estimated processing time bar is greyed. There's no date showing.

Anunay

Star Member
Jun 2, 2022
After biometrics were updated on March 13th, no movement on the application for my parents so far. Even the estimated processing time bar is greyed. There's no date showing.
Same for our applications too. Absolutely no change since biometrics updated on Mar 26.

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016
Which country did you apply from?
Pakistan. I'm well over the processing time for Pakistan. The current processing time is 121 days. Today marks 188 days since application was received by them. Raised webforms but no reply to it other than the automated generic we've received your query/webform whatever. Very frustrating.

abhijithana

Apr 29, 2022
Pakistan. I'm well over the processing time for Pakistan. The current processing time is 121 days. Today marks 188 days since application was received by them. Raised webforms but no reply to it other than the automated generic we've received your query/webform whatever. Very frustrating.
Same for me. Today is my 181st day. I applied from India and I'm also way over the processing time which is 145 days currently. The estimated time bar has always been grayed out for me too. I truly understand your frustration but there's nothing we can do but to wait.

AshuT

Aug 2, 2022
Hi All, Here are my timeline from India. Hope it may help-

Super Visa for Parents (applied in Oct 2021) - Got rejected due to "Purpose of Visit" in March 2022.
Re-applied as Visitor Visa on 22nd March.
Biometric was already done for 1st application.
"Review Eligibility" updated on 23rd March.
Raised two webforms, both had same automatic response.
Visa got approved on 12th Sep,

Best of Luck to all March applicants who are eager to see their "Passport Submission Letter". March applications are processing now.

Deen031201

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017

Super Visa for Parents (applied in Oct 2021) - Got rejected due to "Purpose of Visit" in March 2022.

Best of Luck to all March applicants who are eager to see their "Passport Submission Letter". March applications are processing now.
Congratulations!

Anunay

Star Member
Jun 2, 2022

Congrts; wait is over for you