itagirl

Jan 11, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-12-2017
3 weeks and my husband's tracker hasn't been updated to "completed" or not even "in progress" for the test. He's been invited to the test through email and passed it 3weeks ago and his tracker still shows "not started". Does anyone have the same issue?
Same here. It's 3 weeks now since I pass my test and the status still shows "In progress" .

APayes13

Nov 16, 2022
Anybody knows if there is an interview with an immigration officer after the test has been taken and showed as completed on profile? How do we know when our outh ceremony is going to take place? by email? Thanks

Decabrinka

Feb 8, 2019
You will know from the email test invite that which office is processing your file please share the test invite email I’d if you have one then maybe I can help you find out your processing office and best of luck
Good to know, Thanks, I have only a background completed and
still waiting on the rest

Sengkang

Star Member
May 16, 2018
oh men... mine is everything passed/completed since aug 24.... except ceremony.
almost 3 months now and i'm still waiting for ceremony.

called contact center weeks ago and verified nothing is pending on us.
requested atip 10 days ago, no reply and still on temp tracking number.

i'm just going to stop thinking about it. i'm not sure why, i've passed everything and just waiting for ceremony, but still this is seriously stressing me out.

this is just nuts.
OMFG!
I just received the golden freakin' email!
Waited 3 months and 4 days after "Decision Made" in ECAS/tracker changed to "Completed".
omg this is crazy, 3 months of stress, finally doing the ceremony next week.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
OMFG!
Waited 3 months and 4 days after "Decision Made" in ECAS/tracker changed to "Completed".
Congratulations, is the ceremony on zoom or in person?

esse

Jun 21, 2021
OMFG!
When did you complete your test? Marked completed on the tracker that is. Which processing office? Thank you.

esse

Jun 21, 2021
Congratulations, is the ceremony on zoom or in person?
Did you have any update on your file after the test? Invitation to Oath? I remember we have the same timeline but maybe different office. I am in Scarborough, where are you if you don't mind my asking.

Last edited:

esse

Jun 21, 2021
OMFG!
which province?

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Did you have any update on your file after the test? Invitation to Oath? I remember we have the same timeline but maybe different office. I am in Scarborough, where are you if you don't mind my asking.
No update for me on anything. My one and only update has been on background check marked completed on Oct 27th. Nothing since then.

I am based out of Hamilton actually.

Reactions: esse