itagirl

Jan 11, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-12-2017
Hello everyone, I took the Citizenship Test on Nov 6 but the Citizenship Test status still shows "In progress" rather than "completed". Does anyone know how long it takes to mark the status "completed"? Thanks!

katiegud

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Hey @katiegud , congrats for the processing of your application.
If I may ask, did your test status directly went from Not Started to Completed? Or did it go from In progress to Completed?
I passed my test a few days ago, It hasn't changed from Not Started yet.

Thanks.
I think it went to In Progress when I got the invite.

Sepidnour

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Nomination.....
2018-08-23
AOR Received.
01-03-2022
Hello everyone, I took the Citizenship Test on Nov 6 but the Citizenship Test status still shows "In progress" rather than "completed". Does anyone know how long it takes to mark the status "completed"? Thanks!
You’re not alone… my husband took his test the exact same day and his tracker has not been updated ever since ! Still showing not started!

Reactions: itagirl

corincan

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
I took the test Nov 5 and still waiting also. I check every day though to see if its been updated.

Reactions: itagirl

Sunny2049

Sep 10, 2022
I’m not really a march applicant, but it seems like we are in a similar situation. I submitted April 26 and my AOR was May 06. I got a GU on Nov. 5 but have not heard anything after that. It is now 17 days after GU! A lot of people get a second GU or test invite within a few days of the GU! Also everything (including BG) is still ”in process”.

Since I’m from St. Catharines, my office is also likely Niagara Falls. Seems like this office is working very slowly, and yes, it is incredibly frustrating!
Hi any updates? Also May be we should create a group for all the people who have got nothing after GU’s. No BCG and test invites. Hope this changes. Don’t know on what basis they review the applications online applications are already delayed n now this most of the people for Test invites except for me. :-(

Reactions: kamal12073

Sunny2049

Sep 10, 2022
Hi any updates? Also May be we should create a group for all the people who have got nothing after GU’s. No BCG and test invites. Hope this changes. Don’t know on what basis they review the applications, online applications are already delayed n now this most of the people got Test invites except for me. :-(

wchaudhry

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Hey guys,

reviewing all the previous comments, I feel like it was much faster to apply by paper instead of online (unlike what CIC claims).

here are my dates:

Physical Days: 1109
Method: Online
Applicants: Married but applied separately
Application sent: Jan 5
AOR: Mar 1
Background Verification Completed: Sep 14
Test Invite: Sep 20
Test Passed: Oct 16 but tracker updated for Oct 23

I’ve never received any confirmation email telling me I’ve past my test which was so stressful. My status got updated after a week to complete.

Since then, i have not received any updates yet and my tracker shows in progress :(

is it usually 3 months after the test that you’ll get an invite?

my husband applied separately (one month later) and got his AOR April 14th. He just passed his test yesterday but in his tracker he is not even invited to the test yet . Anyone had this experience?
I am in the same timeline as your husband’s. And its Vancouver office. My test also shows “not started”. I did my test over a week ago now.
did your husband’s test status get updated? Thanks

Jina2022

Star Member
Apr 10, 2022
I am in the same timeline as your husband’s. And its Vancouver office. My test also shows “not started”. I did my test over a week ago now.
did your husband’s test status get updated? Thanks
Exactly same here,my tracker doesn’t even show that I had been invited to the test.mine is vancouver office

Last edited:

mrjayd

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28/03/2018
IELTS Request
4/04/2018
Med's Done....
5/04/2018
Passport Req..
1-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2018
LANDED..........
28-01-2019
Test taken : November 12, 2022
Test updated as completed : November 24, 2022 (dated November 14, 2022)
It's taking 2 weeks to update test now? This is getting crazy